PDA

View Full Version : Schiff callers! You MUST mention the McMahon donations to Democrats

carlos1215
08-05-2010, 09:04 PM
If the voter is a lib/moderate.....it wont matter.

BUT..if the voter is fiscal conservative (as most primary voter are)...this is an easy way to switch them over.

ALSO...mention that she attended Dem National Convention and supported the bailout...

as i said in a previous post....i am stealing lots of voters away from this bitch by using this approach.

Krtek
08-05-2010, 09:07 PM
If the voter is a lib/moderate.....it wont matter.

BUT..if the voter is fiscal conservative (as most primary voter are)...this is an easy way to switch them over.

ALSO...mention that she attended Dem National Convention and supported the bailout...

as i said in a previous post....i am stealing lots of voters away from this bitch by using this approach.

nice, I was beating myself up today when I forgot to mention this to a guy that mentioned he was fiscally conservative (but I am pretty sure I got him to switch from Mcmahon camp to Schiff camp as he was not that enthusiastic about Mcmahon to begin with)

carlos1215
08-05-2010, 09:12 PM
nice, I was beating myself up today when I forgot to mention this to a guy that mentioned he was fiscally conservative (but I am pretty sure I got him to switch from Mcmahon camp to Schiff camp as he was not that enthusiastic about Mcmahon to begin with)

Even after the recent TV and radios ads..I am STILL amazed at how many voters don't yet know about McMahon's liberalism!...and heartened by how easy it is to steal her voters.

I just wish Peter had started pounding this bitch earlier....

By the way....on a positive note....I also make sure that I mention that Peter Schiff is a free market economist who has been endorsed by all the Tea Parties as well as Steve Forbes......I also talk about the "Peter Schiff Was Right" clips.

LudwigVonMisoSoup
08-05-2010, 09:34 PM
One name: Rahm Emmanuel.

qwerty
08-06-2010, 12:14 AM
She supported bailouts also!