PDA

View Full Version : 4409 produces documentary on Christian Zionism

Old Ducker
08-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Dear 4409 Supporter

I want to personally thank you for your generous donation. We work hard for you and you can take great satisfaction knowing your donation goes to fund projects that plant seeds in people's minds and can be seen daily on Youtube. It could be used to make signs, pay for gast to go confront a congressman, or in this case, spring me from the cage they locked me up in.

As for the DVD, this is my first ever documentary that Ive produced. I realized early on this was a very touchy and serious subject so I want to make it quick and to the point to explain how the Christian religion had been hijacked and twisted to promote war.

No documentary till now had ever explained how the Scofield Bible was used to bend Christians into political servitude for the present day state of Israel. So far the critics say it's truly the best documentary they've ever seen that explains Christian Zionism.

Our Christian Zionism documentary DVD is now an $18 or more "Donation." Call or e-mail for bulk prices.

4409 Productions
PO box 2655
Scottsdale AZ 85252
Call anytime 480-788-4409
email google4409@yahoo.com
Youtube.com/RP4409

For more information on this film visit www.WHTT.org

Old Ducker
08-05-2010, 04:27 PM
added website

nate895
08-05-2010, 04:39 PM
...the Scofield Bible was used to bend Christians into political servitude for the present day state of Israel.

Ditto.

My grandparents are Christian Zionists. We get in fights about it all the time.