PDA

View Full Version : Let's make Schiff Happen!

Don't Tread on Mike
08-05-2010, 01:19 PM
It's great to see such a boost in momentum leading up to the primary. It is truley amazing the effort Northwestern CT has been putting into this campaign. As an Ice delivery man in this area I have been seeing more and more signs for Peter Schiff everyday, If this election were based on lawn signs Peter would beat Linda 10-1 without a doubt. On my way home from work today I have seen at least 3-4 Schiff lawn signs on every street I was on. Lets keep the momentum going and our spirits up. Lets make Schiff HAPPEN!

SilentBull
08-05-2010, 01:21 PM
It's great to see such a boost in momentum leading up to the primary. It is truley amazing the effort Northwestern CT has been putting into this campaign. As an Ice delivery man in this area I have been seeing more and more signs for Peter Schiff everyday, If this election were based on lawn signs Peter would beat Linda 10-1 without a doubt. On my way home from work today I have seen at least 3-4 Schiff lawn signs on every street I was on. Lets keep the momentum going and our spirits up. Lets make Schiff HAPPEN!

Wow, great to know! I'm sure many people will decide at the last minute and the signs will help!

Have you heard Peter's radio ad? How about the TV ad? Are you seeing it a lot?

Don't Tread on Mike
08-05-2010, 01:37 PM
I heard the radio ad, but haven't been watching too much TV lately but my co-workers said they loved the TV ad.

qwerty
08-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Keep the momentum going everyone!!

Phonebanking is somethign what everyone can do!!

itshappening
08-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Turnout will be the key, if Schiff can get his supporters out we will have a chance to achieve pluraity in the contest

remember he only needs 35%

G-Wohl
08-05-2010, 03:22 PM
The signs are all over Fairfield County, as well. I've been seeing Schiff for Senate signs being unlawfully placed on some of my commercial property in this area. I leave them up, obviously... :D

qwerty
08-05-2010, 04:03 PM
The signs are all over Fairfield County, as well. I've been seeing Schiff for Senate signs being unlawfully placed on some of my commercial property in this area. I leave them up, obviously... :D

HEy you MUST place some more signs!!! I´m sure you know great places!

Legend1104
08-05-2010, 04:28 PM
You know what I was wondering? How many people live in Connecticut that are former Ron Paul fans that are not very active? Surely they would vote for Schiff.

G-Wohl
08-05-2010, 04:38 PM
You know what I was wondering? How many people live in Connecticut that are former Ron Paul fans that are not very active? Surely they would vote for Schiff.

Very few. The only thing less popular than Objectivism in CT is Ron Paul libertarianism. :p

There are a few powerhouse RP people in CT, and I think most of them are members of this forum. But the overall reception of RP and his buddies in Connecticut is poor. He got around 4% of the vote in the 2008 CT GOP POTUS race.

qwerty
08-06-2010, 12:46 AM
BUMP for great spirit!!!