PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff is reading Ronpaulforums.com!!!

qwerty
08-05-2010, 11:25 AM
YouTube - ‪We did our own poll -- we won!!‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h87nbxZhf64)

Listen from 4:25

Here´s thread he is talking about!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=255814

You got to love this man!!!

Please support his campaign for the last 5 days as much as you can!

Phonebank or do something else!

dannno
08-05-2010, 11:29 AM
nice..

qwerty
08-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Shame on the people who dislike or doesn´t believe on Peter!

i would say [REMOVED]

Jordan
08-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Shame on the people who dislike or doesn´t believe on Peter!

i would say [REMOVED]

:eek: :eek:

qwerty
08-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah, censor! :)

5 star this thread and let the a-holes drink their cool-aid! :)

Aratus
08-05-2010, 11:57 AM
JUSTIN AMASH had a last minute surge. he had been pegged slightly above the pack
in the previous and prior week. peter schiff could roar ahead at the very last minute!
all polls are microcosm samples of the vast macrocosm of potential voters. in S.C from
what i can gather, a vast sea of Obama2oo8 people went for the unknown as opposed
to the older guy who had run at least THREE times before! the very lopsided primary victory
has had to have had a word of mouth SOMEWHERE that was not on the grid at all methinks...
PETER SCHIFF MAY VERY WELL HAVE A LIKEWISE VOLATILE LAST MINUTE SURGE IN HIS FAVOR!

LibertyVox
08-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Who's Peter Schiff????

Aratus
08-05-2010, 12:02 PM
luv...

he's connecticut's rand paul!
he's connecticut's dustin amash!
he's connecticut's john dennis!
he's to be quip'd on by CNN if he wins!

qwerty
08-05-2010, 12:10 PM
JUSTIN AMASH had a last minute surge. he had been pegged slightly above the pack
in the previous and prior week. peter schiff could roar ahead at the very last minute!
all polls are microcosm samples of the vast macrocosm of potential voters. in S.C from
what i can gather, a vast sea of Obama2oo8 people went for the unknown as opposed
to the older guy who had run at least THREE times before! the very lopsided primary victory
has had to have had a word of mouth SOMEWHERE that was not on the grid at all methinks...
PETER SCHIFF MAY VERY WELL HAVE A LIKEWISE VOLATILE LAST MINUTE SURGE IN HIS FAVOR!

Nice bro!

Please phonebank with your attitude we will win lot of votes!!!

RCA
08-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Why aren't all the Peter Schiff threads in the Peter Schiff sub-forum?

Aratus
08-05-2010, 12:21 PM
seriously, many polls a week before our own bay state special election had scott brown and
martha coakley even steven! a few of the polls did notice scott brown's surge but the media
held back from having him being as victorious as he finally was! the last minute decisions by
our voters were not anticipated by the professional pollsters. ANY gop person by september
will reduce down ANY lead mr. blumenthal has to a 50/50 split, and october could see the gop
candidate pull out and away from mr. blumenthal. the voters when doing a protest vote have
almost a huey long populist pattern, and this at times could benefit someone on the left like
dennis kucinich or alvin greene. the voters are ANTI~ D.C and have shown by backing rand paul
and sarah angle. they do not want politics as usual. peter schiff's lack of voter recognition could
cut in his favor come election day if a last minute positive missive is quite apt and to the point.

dannno
08-05-2010, 12:21 PM

To get more exposure in GP!

Aratus
08-05-2010, 12:25 PM

we are within days of the primary for the good gent and thusly an energy is ahh surging
and spilling over state lines as well as these forum areas in a most untidy manner if thee
be a purist about labels to a high degree? folks want to talk up interest and momentum?

Kotin
08-05-2010, 12:27 PM
//

qwerty

Cause we need all the attention we can get for Peter!

Everyone need to see that we can win this!

Aratus
peter schiff is in a tough three-way race that has the possibility of breaking in his favor IF the voters are PO'ed in full!

Aratus
08-05-2010, 12:30 PM
blumenthal the connecticut attorney general is like a morph of jack conway with martha coakley.
blumenthals honesty in a private manner is equal to ms. coakley's and greater than jack conway's...
blumenthal's political connections extend up to ms. martha coakley and she has jack conway connections.
blumenthal's poll numbers give him an edge right now over any of the other contenders he may have...
if peter schiff leaves the two other contenders in the dust, he then has to take on blumenthal proper!

Natalie
08-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Sweet :)

LibertyVox
08-05-2010, 12:54 PM
luv...

he's connecticut's rand paul!
he's connecticut's dustin amash!
he's connecticut's john dennis!
he's to be quip'd on by CNN if he wins!

LOL;)

Well luv, how vunderful for you. I earnestly hope that you luv Peter Schiff wins. It'll be a win-win for your luv.

Aratus
08-05-2010, 12:58 PM
V for Victory!

LibertyVox
08-05-2010, 01:00 PM
and Vendetta

qwerty
08-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Sweet :)

Hey sweety, i´m sure that CT-voters would like to hear your voice! ;)

Please call them! :)

IPSecure
08-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Who's Peter Schiff????

The son of one of my heroes...

qwerty
08-05-2010, 01:15 PM
5 star this thread!