PDA

View Full Version : John Dennis -> Defeat Pelosi Money Blast Today

donkefant
08-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Here are the details:

http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=d1f8f6361aa1dda856730b739&id=90d4f5689a&e=997464d466

Here is the donate link:

https://www.johndennis2010.com/donate/

Defeat Nancy Pelosi

We took a major step on the road to defeating Nancy Pelosi. Thanks to your support I am the official Republican nominee taking on Nancy Pelosi for her congressional seat this November. I am honored to be one of the few Liberty candidates to have won a Republican primary.

Our opponent couldn’t be more infamous, reviled or polarizing. Nancy Pelosi has become the symbol of unconstitutional stimulus schemes, baliouts, nationalized healthcare programs, and now an ever growing undeclared war in Afghanistan.

With your support I continue to stand against these policies and will take the debate directly to and against the current Speaker of the House. Together we can retire Nancy Pelosi this November and begin restoring our Constitution.

We have made great strides since winning the Primary! Our campaign has hired a campaign manager and a communications director, we have taken on new fundraisers and this week we are opening a brand new Headquarters. Our team is also putting the finishing touches on new branding, web and advertising campaigns.

In order to stock up Headquarters with yard signs, push cards, t-shirts, bumper stickers and other volunteer materials we are having a Money Blast TODAY!

Can you make a contribution of $20 in order to help us purchase these promotional materials?

As Pelosi’s approval rating continues to plummet our political capital and momentum is on the rise. Nancy Pelosi must be retired; now is the time, I am the candidate, you are the resistance!

Stay tuned to our campaign as we continue to roll out new and exciting initiatives. I look forward to working with you over the next three months.

In Liberty,
John Dennis

NewFederalist
08-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Good luck! (But given the demographics of that neo-Marxist district... hang on to your day job.)

dannno
08-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Ron Paul is coming out Sept. 4 to campaign for John Dennis!!

Woohoo!!

dannno
08-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Good luck! (But given the demographics of that neo-Marxist district... hang on to your day job.)

Actually I would say the people in the Bay Area probably have more in common with John Dennis than with Pelosi. Pelosi has helped to expand the wars overseas and continue the war on drugs. John Dennis has a chance to really make waves if he can get his ideas some attention.

qwerty
08-05-2010, 11:57 AM
People i want to defeat nancy but we have peter´s primaries in 5 days.

Sorry but help peter and then help john! :)

Brian4Liberty
08-05-2010, 11:58 AM

Woohoo!!

Wow, that is good news!

Aratus
08-05-2010, 12:08 PM
yes it is!

Brian4Liberty
08-05-2010, 12:51 PM

Woohoo!!

Any links on that?

dannno
08-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Any links on that?

I can't find any info on his website, got this in an email:

Ron Paul endorsed my candidacy against Nancy Pelosi and will be coming to San Francisco September 4th in order to campaign on my behalf. Please check out my website in the coming weeks so we can notify you of the exact times and places.