PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff's Internal Poll

Baptist
08-05-2010, 10:42 AM
[edit] update. Here are my results for the day.

Well, I hope everyone else got better results than me. Out of 20 responses I got the following:
10% Schiff (2)
25% McMahon (5)
65% Undecided (13)
0% Simmons

Out of over 200 calls, only 20 answered my questions. 20 is a very small number.

Do you plan to vote in the August 10th primary?
yes/no/undecided

Who would you be most likely to vote for?
Schiff/Simmons/McMahon/undecided

Is there a chance you will change your mind before the election?
yes/no/undecided

YouTube - ‪We did our own poll -- we won!!‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h87nbxZhf64)

K466
08-05-2010, 10:57 AM
With the next 4-5 days of ads perhaps that will put us over the top. I like the poll results but I wouldn't put too much weight in them yet. Wait till he does 500 at least.

Baptist
08-05-2010, 11:00 AM
With the next 4-5 days of ads perhaps that will put us over the top. I like the poll results but I wouldn't put too much weight in them yet. Wait till he does 500 at least.

For the people who actually talk to you, the results are promising. However, 80%+ of people who answer the phone hang up or give no answers at all. That means that this poll can't account for the 80%ish who will not answer the questions.

qwerty
08-05-2010, 11:24 AM
For the people who actually talk to you, the results are promising. However, 80%+ of people who answer the phone hang up or give no answers at all. That means that this poll can't account for the 80%ish who will not answer the questions.

but will they vote in primaries! ;)

They wonīt, i think!

Baptist
08-05-2010, 11:33 AM
but will they vote in primaries! ;)

They wonīt, i think!

The people we are calling "have a high probability to vote." Not sure how the campaign knows this. But Peter did say he paid a lot for the list.

qwerty
08-05-2010, 11:38 AM
The people we are calling "have a high probability to vote." Not sure how the campaign knows this. But Peter did say he paid a lot for the list.

Maybe but if they are not willing to talk about the elections, they not going to vote!

Thatīs only my opinion but i think that real voters are willing to talk cause things are so f*cked up!

Bergie Bergeron
08-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Old people think that you shouldn't talk in public about religion and politics they should be kept private. That's part of the answer.

Baptist
08-05-2010, 11:41 AM
I hope your right dude! You definitely get the award for the most optimistic RPF member! If Peter won it would be the best thing since sliced bread. If Peter won, "CSPAN would be the most watched channel on TV!"

Old people think that you shouldn't talk in public about religion and politics they should be kept private. That's part of the answer.

Yeah, lots of old people are saying that it's a private matter.

Aratus
08-05-2010, 11:49 AM
some of the polled voters have been holding back.
some of the voters distrust the phone voices or the
clipboard brigade types and when in the polling booth,
they vote in a manner of their choosing quite privately...
many polls are at least 5 to 10 points off come the election.

qwerty
08-05-2010, 11:55 AM
I hope your right dude! You definitely get the award for the most optimistic RPF member! If Peter won it would be the best thing since sliced bread. If Peter won, "CSPAN would be the most watched channel on TV!"

Thanks bro!

But donīt thank me you are phonebanking so you are doing lot more than me!

Thank you for your efforts! Thank god there are people like you! :)

SilentBull
08-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Has Schiff posted the radio ad yet?

tpreitzel
08-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Personally, if Peter receives around 20% of the vote in the primary election, I'll be content with our effort. Although I'd like to see Peter win this election outright, I'm just as concerned about elevating Peter politically within the state of Connecticut.

ninepointfive
08-05-2010, 01:21 PM

Where I live, you can pay a small sum of money to the county offices to obtain a list of voters who have voted in 2 of the last 4 primaries. And so on.

The entire voter registry can also be had.

ironmanjakarta
08-05-2010, 01:35 PM
the polls cant be taken seriously if most calls either dont answer or they wont say who theyre voting for. for all we know schiff might have 50% and mcmahan and simmons less. conclusion: the polls are useless, dont pay attention to the polls. keep up the effort.

dannno
08-05-2010, 03:33 PM
bump

Baptist
08-05-2010, 04:01 PM
I stopped calling earlier and went to normal phonebanking. When I stopped polling I had equal Schiff to McMahon supporters, no Simmons, and lots of undecided.

Gonna start up again now.

qwerty
08-05-2010, 04:06 PM
the polls cant be taken seriously if most calls either dont answer or they wont say who theyre voting for. For all we know schiff might have 50% and mcmahan and simmons less. Conclusion: The polls are useless, dont pay attention to the polls. Keep up the effort.

great post!

Baptist
08-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Well, I hope everyone else got better results than me. Out of 20 responses I got the following:
10% Schiff (2)
25% McMahon (5)
65% Undecided (13)
0% Simmons

Out of over 200 calls, only 20 answered my questions. 20 is a very small number.

Krtek
08-05-2010, 09:04 PM
10% Schiff (2)
25% McMahon (5)
65% Undecided (13)
0% Simmons

I'll post those on the other thread I made. One thing that makes me scratch my head about the quinipiac poll is how did Simmons manage to get 30 percent, let alones mcmahon's big percentage ...

tpreitzel
08-05-2010, 11:35 PM
10% Schiff (2)
25% McMahon (5)
65% Undecided (13)
0% Simmons

Yeah, I'm hopeful Peter will poll and receive around 20% of the vote at a minimum during the primary...

qwerty
08-05-2010, 11:53 PM
10% Schiff (2)
25% McMahon (5)
65% Undecided (13)
0% Simmons

ok... i donīt want to offend you but i have every reason to believe Peter and their poll!

Keep up the good work bro, iīm sure that you have convinced several votes for Peter!

G-Wohl
08-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Personally, if Peter receives around 20% of the vote in the primary election, I'll be content with our effort. Although I'd like to see Peter win this election outright, I'm just as concerned about elevating Peter politically within the state of Connecticut.

Trust me, Peter will not make this mistake a second time. ;)

low preference guy
08-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Trust me, Peter will not make this mistake a second time. ;)

He mentioned the possibility. I think he really doesn't want the country to collapse. But yeah, it's not up him, as most voters are stupid.

Baptist
08-06-2010, 10:03 AM
ok... i donīt want to offend you but i have every reason to believe Peter and their poll!

Keep up the good work bro, iīm sure that you have convinced several votes for Peter!

Heh, I'm not offended. My results are tallied in the campaign's official internal poll. I have the CallFire login to help them poll, like I said when I made the first post.

Peter just released a video. My McMahon results were the same (25%) but Schiff results were off.