PDA

View Full Version : When's Huckabee going to run out of money?

Corydoras
10-16-2007, 02:00 AM
Last quarter he raised $1034k.
Last quarter he spent $819k.
He has $651k CoH.

How long do you think he's going to last?

richard1984
10-16-2007, 02:03 AM
He'll probably be an annoyance for a little while yet. He'll be one of those candidates who aren't there to win, but to uphold his "honor." :rolleyes:

There's nothing honorable about eating shit, though.... :p

Tuck
10-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Soon enough, but even if he doesn't at least he's a lite version of the neocons. The fairtax isn't exactly abolishing taxes but its a start.

ItsTime
10-16-2007, 07:46 AM
he will spend all his money hoping to finish high in Iowa. So then it will snowball to more money. No one is backing this man and I still can not figure out how he is polling so high. There was a woman on CSpan that called in this AM and said she donated $200 to Huck. The reporter asked if she was going to donate more, she said no.

kylejack
10-16-2007, 07:48 AM
He's going to fight hard to continue raising money so he can get elected president and kill some more of our troops to save our honor.

Original_Intent
10-16-2007, 08:22 AM
The Values Voters people (i.e. Janet Folgers) have been pushing Huckster as the anointed one, because they fasted for 40 days and then their hand-picked delegates picked Huckabee by a huge margin, so obviously their prayers were answered. :rolleyes:

ItsTime
10-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Are the "value voters" broke? Or do they just choose not to donate to Huck?

The Values Voters people (i.e. Janet Folgers) have been pushing Huckster as the anointed one, because they fasted for 40 days and then their hand-picked delegates picked Huckabee by a huge margin, so obviously their prayers were answered. :rolleyes: