PDA

View Full Version : "Cranky Ann" Coulter backs Ron Paul 2012

Agorism
08-04-2010, 06:21 PM
"Cranky Ann" Coulter backs Ron Paul 2012

YouTube - ‪"Cranky Ann" Coulter backs Ron Paul 2012‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGs5RgKD_-Q)

LibertyVox
08-04-2010, 06:27 PM
AGorism you cunt lol

This thread Shalt be BUMPed by me so help me God.

LibertyVox
08-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Campus Anarchists at work:

YouTube - ‪Ann Coulter gets pied.‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPsU-kSBnwI)

LibertyVox
08-04-2010, 06:35 PM
YouTube - ‪Ann Coulter Ripped at UofM Graduation‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DGMSOGdEB4&feature=PlayList&p=E9F5E158EAADC51F&playnext=1&index=19)

michaelwise
08-04-2010, 06:53 PM
It's a shame people are now realizing our last chance to salvage our once great nation from the ravages of a complete and total economic collapse ended in the primaries of 2008.

A devastating complete and total economic collapse is now a mathematical certainty. My best hope to avoid this was with Dr. Ron Paul at the helm.

It would have been a mild depression if we had elected Ron Paul as our president when there was still Hope for America, but now we will suffer through a severe depression, guaranteed. It's just a matter of time till our fearless leaders can no longer kick the can down the road anymore keeping the country afloat.

Electing competent constitutionalists to congress in order to pick up the pieces of what is left of our country is the best we can hope for now.

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 07:06 PM
It's a shame people are now realizing our last chance to salvage our once great nation from the ravages of a complete and total economic collapse ended in the primaries of 2008.

A devastating complete and total economic collapse is now a mathematical certainty. My best hope to avoid this was with Dr. Ron Paul at the helm.

It would have been a mild depression if we had elected Ron Paul as our president when there was still Hope for America, but now we will suffer through a severe depression, guaranteed. It's just a matter of time till our fearless leaders can no longer kick the can down the road anymore keeping the country afloat.

Electing competent constitutionalists to congress in order to pick up the pieces of what is left of our country is the best we can hope for now.

after losing everything i have worked for my life,except my wife. I have to agree with you. Working on getting the right folks elected locally but this country's worse threat is our own government in my eyes!! I just pay my slave taxes and expect the government to stay the f'in out of my life!! sincerely american slave#___-__-____!!!

JustinTime
08-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Better late than never I guess.

YumYum
08-04-2010, 07:42 PM
our last chance to salvage our once great nation from the ravages of a complete and total economic collapse ended in the primaries of 2008.

I agree.

I agree again.

I agree X 3.

I don't think electing Ron Pauls and Peter Schiffs is going to prevent collapse, based on the "mathematical certainty" you mention. What I have learned on this forum has convinced me we are doomed.

low preference guy
08-04-2010, 07:50 PM
I don't think electing Ron Pauls and Peter Schiffs is going to prevent collapse, based on the "mathematical certainty" you mention. What I have learned on this forum has convinced me we are doomed.

They won't prevent the collapse. The point is that once the collapse comes, a communist dictatorship isn't established, because if you have guys like Rand, Amash, and Schiff in a position of power, it'll be easier to return to the principles of the Founding Fathers and free markets. The point is to be able to recover instead of becoming a third world country forever.

emazur
08-04-2010, 07:54 PM
She said that some months ago, but last time on Judge Nap she said Chris Christie was her man

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 08:01 PM
They won't prevent the collapse. The point is that once the collapse comes, a communist dictatorship isn't established, because if you have guys like Rand, Amash, and Schiff in a position of power, it'll be easier to return to the principles of the Founding Fathers and free markets. The point is to be able to recover instead of becoming a third world country forever.

well i got my -40 northface sleeping bags and katadyn water filter!

Athan
08-04-2010, 08:11 PM

Yep. Pretty much have been saying the same thing to the local gop folks. They stopped arguing once I explained the economic catastrophe to them in easy to understand ways. They border on just not knowing shit most of the time and simply being in awe of my knowledge thanks to Ron Paul.

Sentient Void
08-04-2010, 08:12 PM
This is quoting Ann Coulter from early January in 2009... recently she said she's more 'Sarah Palin than Ron Paul'.

Stupid flip-flopping bitch. She's a goddamned sock-in-the-wind.

michaelwise
08-04-2010, 08:12 PM
They won't prevent the collapse. The point is that once the collapse comes, a communist dictatorship isn't established, because if you have guys like Rand, Amash, and Schiff in a position of power, it'll be easier to return to the principles of the Founding Fathers and free markets. The point is to be able to recover instead of becoming a third world country forever.Exactly.

Number19
08-04-2010, 08:13 PM
...A devastating complete and total economic collapse is now a mathematical certainty...I'm going to disagree that collapse is a certainty. Having lived through the severe recessionary periods of the 70's and early 80's, experience teaches how resilient our economy can be.

I agree that we are going to have to live through an extremely rough period, but with the right person at the helm after the '12 elections and with a strong Congress, we might have one final throw of the dice. Of course, it does depend on your definition of "complete and total economic collapse", but if a program of tax cuts combined with government cuts combined with spending cuts were implemented, then your worst case scenario might just be avoided.

The bottom line is that the free market would have to be unleashed.

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Yep. Pretty much have been saying the same thing to the local gop folks. They stopped arguing once I explained the economic catastrophe to them in easy to understand ways. They border on just not knowing shit most of the time and simply being in awe of my knowledge thanks to Ron Paul.

the sad part is i joke about red dawn wolverines all the time but the way this country is going i could easily see myself camping in the co mtns. Hiking to get my frozen water and purify it! At the sametime trying to fight tyranny and screaming Wolverines! never say never as we trying to avoid fema camps!! they seriously should already be making a red dawn 3 and instead of the chinese we are fighting tyranny in our own country!! that story line is closer then most think!!

michaelwise
08-04-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm going to disagree that collapse is a certainty. Having lived through the severe recessionary periods of the 70's and early 80's, experience teaches how resilient our economy can be.

I agree that we are going to have to live through an extremely rough period, but with the right person at the helm after the '12 elections and with a strong Congress, we might have one final throw of the dice. Of course, it does depend on your definition of "complete and total economic collapse", but if a program of tax cuts combined with government cuts combined with spending cuts were implemented, then your worst case scenario might just be avoided.

The bottom line is that the free market would have to be unleashed.Our country now has over $200 trillion of combined private debt, public debt, and unfunded liabilities. I'm not holding my breathe for a comeback.
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Our country now has over $200 trillion of combined private debt, public debt, and unfunded liabilities. I'm not holding my breathe for a comeback.
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

borrow more money;) sarcasm i heard the best way out of debt is to borrow more;)