PDA

View Full Version : 41% of GOP thinks Obama was born in Kenya

Matt Collins
08-04-2010, 03:58 PM
A new poll by CNN has this out there:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/40644.html

ChaosControl
08-04-2010, 04:00 PM
No wonder so many people think Republicans are anti-intellectual.

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 04:03 PM

that same % thinks the earth is flat to;) jj, the gop has serious troubles!!

low preference guy
08-04-2010, 04:04 PM

Yeah. Believing that Obama was born in the United States without seeing a birth certificate is a high-level intellectual achievement.

Epic
08-04-2010, 04:04 PM
35% of dems aren't sure that Obama is born in the US.

They are anti-intellectual!!!

Seriously though, if it's not a big deal, why wouldn't Obama just show the damn thing?

Certification of live birth means nothing, you can just get one of those by bringing the kid into a government office after the birth.

low preference guy
08-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Seriously though, if it's not a big deal, why wouldn't Obama just show the damn thing?

Two possible reasons:

1. He wants to have the option of using Alinskyian tactics against the opposition. (he is demanding I show I'm a citizen --- he is a wacko!!)
2. He is not an American.

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Yeah. Believing that Obama was born in the United States without seeing a birth certificate is a high-level intellectual achievement.

well the gop can make it a top issue for next election;) it is such a winning issue;)

let's side step the war issue since the gop has no credibility there and focus on birth certificate again amd again! it shows to be a winning issue;)

dannno
08-04-2010, 04:08 PM

+1 :rolleyes:

low preference guy
08-04-2010, 04:09 PM
well the gop can make it a top issue for next election;) it is such a winning issue;)

let's side step the war issue since the gop has no credibility there and focus on birth certificate again amd again! it shows to be a winning issue;)

i'm not saying it should be a top issue. i just want to point out how ridiculous it's to say that believing that Obama is an American is "intellectual". believing in something without evidence has more to do with faith than with reasoning.

YumYum
08-04-2010, 04:10 PM
: "Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh floated the theory during his show Tuesday, mentioning that the next day was the president’s birthday, though he hasn’t “seen any proof of that.” "

Rush Limbaugh was born on a hog farm.

Is this the same 41% who think Obama is a Muslim?

dannno
08-04-2010, 04:11 PM

To be fair, it's a poll and they were asked... they weren't polling to see which issue should be the top issue for 2012..

But I honestly think that Obama should show his birth certificate, not because I care about where he was born, I just think he's being blackmailed by the elite with this type of stuff and i'd rather not have a President who his being blackmailed.

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 04:12 PM
+1 :rolleyes:

i would say pushing an issue that will marginalize the gop is what the dems want! you would of thunk the gop learned after the last election! i am all for folks thinking whatever they want to,but to push this issue again would be the definition of insanity, just my opinion!! who cares

Bruno
08-04-2010, 04:12 PM

Is it anti-intellectual to question why he has spent more than $1 million to stay out of court where he could easily (and more cheaply) prove his place of birth?

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 04:13 PM
To be fair, it's a poll and they were asked... they weren't polling to see which issue should be the top issue for 2012..

But I honestly think that Obama should show his birth certificate, not because I care about where he was born, I just think he's being blackmailed by the elite with this type of stuff and i'd rather not have a President who his being blackmailed.

i understand all that but no point in resurfacing this issue again in the future. i would suggest republicans get over it!! it is not a winning issue!

Bruno
08-04-2010, 04:14 PM
: "Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh floated the theory during his show Tuesday, mentioning that the next day was the president’s birthday, though he hasn’t “seen any proof of that.” "

Rush Limbaugh was born on a hog farm.

Is this the same 41% who think Obama is a Muslim?

Also a possibility

dannno
08-04-2010, 04:17 PM
i understand all that but no point in resurfacing this issue again in the future. i would suggest republicans get over it!! it is not a winning issue!

It's not a republican or a democrat issue, the media is only making it one. I don't pick my issues based on how the media presents them, otherwise I never would have pushed for legalization in years past because the media generally presented that issue horribly (now it seems to be much more palatable to the voters and sometimes they do a better job). No, I ALWAYS pushed for it no matter what.

I think this is a very important issue, though. If it came out that Obama didn't have a birth certificate and was born somewhere else, he could be executed for treason. That is why I was REALLY REALLY pushing for it before he became President. Now i sorta feel bad pushing for it because I don't think that should be something he should be killed for....but on the other hand he is helping to destroy our country and kill people overseas, and if he is doing that because he's being blackmailed, then I think it's something that should come out.

speciallyblend
08-04-2010, 04:18 PM
It's not a republican or a democrat issue, the media is only making it one. I don't pick my issues based on how the media presents them, otherwise I never would have pushed for legalization in years past (now it seems to be much more palatable to the voters).

i look at it as a republican issue until those dems join the gop!!! shame the gop has no clue on smaller gov such as ending marijuana prohibition!!

YumYum
08-04-2010, 04:23 PM
....but on the other hand he is destroying our country

Assuming he was born in Kenya, if he was the best president we ever had, would you still push to see his birth certificate?

Bruno
08-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Assuming he was born in Kenya, if he was the best president we ever had, would you still push to see his birth certificate?

Though you weren't asking me, I would.

And it could be argued that is the feeling of many Democrats that voted for him as well. Thinking perhaps there was something to the issue, but unconcerned about the Constitutional requirements for POTUS.

Zippyjuan
08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
The vast majority of Americans disagree with people who identified themselves as Republican on the issue apparently.

The poll of 1,018 adults shows 27 percent of Americans believe the president was “probably” or “definitely” born in another country, compared with 71 percent who think he was born in the United States.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/40644.html#ixzz0vg8Jgem1

Converting the percents to numbers, that means that of those asked (1,018), 275 thought he was not or might not have been born in the United States and of that 275, 117 were Republicans. That means that of those who don't necessarily think Obama was born in the US, 42% or nearly half of them identified themselves Republican.

dannno
08-04-2010, 04:52 PM

Well again my concern is that he is being blackmailed. Considering the countless promises he's broken, the growing overseas empire, there is a lot of evidence to show he may be getting blackmailed.

I admit it would be less of an issue if the President were actually advocating free market principles and trying to end our overseas empire, why would the elite blackmail somebody to do that :confused:

low preference guy
08-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Well again my concern is that he is being blackmailed. Considering the countless promises he's broken, the growing overseas empire, there is a lot of evidence to show he may be getting blackmailed.

I admit it would be less of an issue if the President were actually advocating free market principles and trying to end our overseas empire, why would the elite blackmail somebody to do that :confused:

My guess is that he isn't being blackmailed. If he is, who cares? Troubles for Obama are good for the nation. Anyway, what do you think of this possibility:

There are two possible reasons for not showing the birth certificate:

1. He wants to have the option of using Alinskyian tactics against the opposition. (he is demanding I show I'm a citizen --- he is a wacko!!)

michaelwise
08-04-2010, 05:09 PM
It would be a great thing for the country if we could remove Obama on a technicality.

Zippyjuan
08-04-2010, 05:16 PM
It would be a great thing for the country if we could remove Obama on a technicality.

Yahoo! Joe Biden for President!

dannno
08-04-2010, 05:22 PM
My guess is that he isn't being blackmailed. If he is, who cares? Troubles for Obama are good for the nation. Anyway, what do you think of this possibility:

There are two possible reasons for not showing the birth certificate:

1. He wants to have the option of using Alinskyian against the opposition. (he is demanding I show I'm a citizen --- he is a wacko!!)

If it is #2 then I'm pretty sure my theory is correct as well. The elite can't give somebody that much power unless they have the power themselves to take it away.

erowe1
08-04-2010, 05:23 PM
The Democrats love being able to say that so many Republicans think Obama was born in Kenya. Why spoil that by showing us a birth certificate that he has no legal obligation to show us?

LibertyVox
08-04-2010, 05:24 PM
YouTube - Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk)

Bruno
08-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Yahoo! Joe Biden for President!

That's been discussed here before, and I think an argument was made that his VP appointment and any Bills he signed would be null and void.

If so,

Yahoo!, Nancy Pelosi for President! :eek:

Bruno
08-04-2010, 05:25 PM
YouTube - Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk)

Shut up and go do some acting, please.

erowe1
08-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Certification of live birth means nothing, you can just get one of those by bringing the kid into a government office after the birth.

So what? Does your birth have to be witnessed by a doctor in order for you to be a natural born citizen?

LibertyVox
08-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Shut up and go do some acting, please.

Admit it: You are bigoted against individuals with Down's Syndrome.

Shame! Shame!

oyarde
08-04-2010, 08:34 PM
What flavor of marxist do you want ? Biden or Pelosi ? Now if we could randomly pick someone out of the phonebook as a repacement , more people would be interested.

parocks
08-04-2010, 08:50 PM
If it is #2 then I'm pretty sure my theory is correct as well. The elite can't give somebody that much power unless they have the power themselves to take it away.

See: "dark, undiscovered stain"

QueenB4Liberty
08-04-2010, 09:04 PM
I thought he has shown his birth certificate?

daviddee
08-04-2010, 10:45 PM

carlos1215
08-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Obama is a foreign-born Communist Homosexual psychopath.

Reggie Love is his gay "lover" and all of DC knows it.

Neither Reggie nor Obama have ever been seen with a woman (except for Michelle who Barry didnt meet until he was about 30)

BlackTerrel
08-04-2010, 10:54 PM
That's actually lower than I would have thought. When you ask people who don't like someone whether they believe something negative about that person they'll usually respond yes. Same percentage of people think he is a Muslim (note that they perceive that as a negative - I don't).

Very similar to the people on the other side who believe "Bush did 9/11" or "Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans". I think very few actually believe that but they'll say it to a poll if they hate Bush.

BlackTerrel
08-04-2010, 10:55 PM

Neither Reggie nor Obama have ever been seen with a woman (except for Michelle who Barry didnt meet until he was about 30)

My favorite part of when someone makes a stupid comment with no basis in fact is when they end with "and everyone knows it" or in your case "all of DC knows it" :D

Bruno
08-06-2010, 09:32 AM
My favorite part of when someone makes a stupid comment with no basis in fact is when they end with "and everyone knows it" or in your case "all of DC knows it" :D

There are plenty of articles discussing rumors that Obama is gay. Google it and you will find them.

And I have read Larry Sinclair's book, whose story seems credible.

MelissaWV
08-06-2010, 09:39 AM

No one on here has seen you with a woman, either. I surmise that you are a foreign-born Communist homosexual psychopath, too. :)

Aren't there enough policy-relevant issues without walking right into what is now nothing but a trap?

BlackTerrel
08-06-2010, 09:24 PM
There are plenty of articles discussing rumors that Obama is gay. Google it and you will find them.

Because everything on the internet is true.

And I have read Larry Sinclair's book, whose story seems credible.

Seems credible why? Based on what evidence? Or just because he said it and wrote a book?

BTW why write a book? Does it really take you 300 pages to say you had sex with a guy? Seems a bit much.

BetaMale
08-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Two possible reasons:

This.

eOs
08-07-2010, 12:48 AM

+1

libertarian4321
08-07-2010, 03:42 PM
i'm not saying it should be a top issue. i just want to point out how ridiculous it's to say that believing that Obama is an American is "intellectual". believing in something without evidence has more to do with faith than with reasoning.

I've never seen George W. Bush's birth certificate, either, but I don't think he was born in Kenya or Tajikistan or England.

I haven't seen my father's birth certificate, but I don't believe he was born in Moldova or Sri Lanka.

Those that buy into the smears on Obama- that he was "born in Kenya" or "is a Muslim" or "supports terrorists" or "hates white people" have bought into an agenda being sold by his opponents.

I would be interested in seeing a study comparing the intellectual achievements of the "birthers" versus the average Republican. While I can't prove it, I'd wager that the average "birther" is less educated than the average Republican. That's just my opinion, based on the fact that less educated people are usually easier to manipulate.

By the same token, I suspect that those Republicans who bought into anti-Ron Paul smears during the primary were likely to be less well educated than the average Republican. You remember some of the BS that was being thrown around: "Ron Paul hates America" or "Ron Paul blames America for 9-11" or "Ron Paul is a racist"

Okay, I've said my piece, flame away, birthers...

Anti Federalist
08-07-2010, 04:04 PM
nvm

heavenlyboy34
08-07-2010, 04:26 PM
I've never seen George W. Bush's birth certificate, either, but I don't think he was born in Kenya or Tajikistan or England.

I haven't seen my father's birth certificate, but I don't believe he was born in Moldova or Sri Lanka.

Those that buy into the smears on Obama- that he was "born in Kenya" or "is a Muslim" or "supports terrorists" or "hates white people" have bought into an agenda being sold by his opponents.

I would be interested in seeing a study comparing the intellectual achievements of the "birthers" versus the average Republican. While I can't prove it, I'd wager that the average "birther" is less educated than the average Republican. That's just my opinion, based on the fact that less educated people are usually easier to manipulate.

By the same token, I suspect that those Republicans who bought into anti-Ron Paul smears during the primary were likely to be less well educated than the average Republican. You remember some of the BS that was being thrown around: "Ron Paul hates America" or "Ron Paul blames America for 9-11" or "Ron Paul is a racist"

Okay, I've said my piece, flame away, birthers...

Well said. :cool:

Anti Federalist
08-07-2010, 05:04 PM

Dubya wasn't (born?) raised outside the United States and his father was not a foreigner.

Your dad isn't running for President.

That said, I think there may be something here, but at the same time, pursing it at this point would be counterproductive.

I can just imagine the "constitutional backlash" that would happen if it was determined that he was never eligible.

qh4dotcom
08-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Chris Matthews said he was born in Indonesia

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=256181

Imaginos
08-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Wrong.
Obama was born in Krypton and came here to save the planet Earth.

Razmear
08-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Some folks fail to realize that 50% of the population has an IQ of less than 100, which is one of the reasons why 'true democracy' won't and shouldn't work, but thats off topic.
That 43% of any group believes something stupid is not a surprising factoid.

eb

YumYum
08-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Some folks fail to realize that 50% of the population has an IQ of less than 100, which is one of the reasons why 'true democracy' won't and shouldn't work

A Republic doesn't work, either.

jmdrake
08-08-2010, 05:51 AM
YouTube - ‪Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk)

While I'm no fan of Sarah Palin, I just lost respect for Matt Damon. He was ripping Palin because her top achievement was that she was governor of Alaska for 2 years and yet he gave Obama a pass for only being a senator for two years? Being mayor of a "very small town" in Alaska is as much governing responsibility (if not MORE) than being in the Illinois legislature. And as for his comment about someone who might think dinosaurs were around 4,000 years ago not being near the "nuclear codes" what does the evolution / creation debate have to do foreign policy? It's a pretty safe bet that we've had creationist presidents since having nukes. Nor have I heard of any references of Palin wanting to "ban books". Was Matt just throwing stuff out hoping to see what might stick? How is his questioning whether Palin wanted to ban books any different than those on the right questioning if Obama was born in Kenya or if he was a Muslim? What a douche.

MelissaWV
08-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Some folks fail to realize that 50% of the population has an IQ of less than 100, which is one of the reasons why 'true democracy' won't and shouldn't work, but thats off topic.

eb

The normalizing of IQ tests is not based on the entire population, nor is it set as the median. If you scored an IQ of 100, you would in fact be in the 50th percentile group (you scored higher than roughly 50% of the people taking the test), but it wouldn't reflect on the general population. Moreover, the fact that the test is adjusted this way means that if EVERYONE (or, for that matter, even just the lower half of scorerers) suddenly became much smarter, the entire scale would scoot over. People who used to be geniuses would now be utter dolts.

This is only part of why using IQ as a measure of intelligence is dangerous. When you try to correlate it to a specific subject, it's even less reliable. :D

Fredom101
08-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Distraction. Issue.

ChaosControl
08-08-2010, 08:27 AM

eb

Wonder how things would be if you needed a 140 IQ to vote.

zade
08-08-2010, 08:50 AM
It's been verified to be in Hawaii's records, multiple times, photographed, examined for age and authenticity. Yet the claim is still that there is no birth certificate. The news of his birth was also in Hawaiian newspapers at the time. I just don't understand this fixation with a stupid internet rumor.

Noob
08-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Kenyan lawmakers think that Obama was born in Kenya too. They have even stated that he was born there during debates on their Parliament floor. And all that said is recorded in their government reports.

MelissaWV
08-08-2010, 09:00 AM
It's been verified to be in Hawaii's records, multiple times, photographed, examined for age and authenticity. Yet the claim is still that there is no birth certificate. The news of his birth was also in Hawaiian newspapers at the time. I just don't understand this fixation with a stupid internet rumor.

What's been shown repeatedly is not an actual birth certificate, but it simply doesn't matter at this point. As sick as it is, whether or not he was born here or is even remotely eligible, he's held the position for almost the entire term. It would be more likely for states to "rally" and amend the Constitution than it would be for all of Obama's signatures, decisions, and other responsibilities to be nullified by a matter of a "technicality."

Natalie
08-08-2010, 09:04 AM
While I'm no fan of Sarah Palin, I just lost respect for Matt Damon. He was ripping Palin because her top achievement was that she was governor of Alaska for 2 years and yet he gave Obama a pass for only being a senator for two years? Being mayor of a "very small town" in Alaska is as much governing responsibility (if not MORE) than being in the Illinois legislature. And as for his comment about someone who might think dinosaurs were around 4,000 years ago not being near the "nuclear codes" what does the evolution / creation debate have to do foreign policy? It's a pretty safe bet that we've had creationist presidents since having nukes. Nor have I heard of any references of Palin wanting to "ban books". Was Matt just throwing stuff out hoping to see what might stick? How is his questioning whether Palin wanted to ban books any different than those on the right questioning if Obama was born in Kenya or if he was a Muslim? What a douche.

YouTube - ‪Matt Damon in Team America‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWTzyU5MFgM)

Natalie
08-08-2010, 09:08 AM
I think he was born in Kenya, but I don't get too hung up on it because it doesn't really make a difference. Even if it was proved he was born in Kenya and everyone believed it, it's not like things would get any better. Who would become President? Joe Biden? Probably just some other idiot.

jmdrake
08-08-2010, 10:42 AM
I think he was born in Kenya, but I don't get too hung up on it because it doesn't really make a difference. Even if it was proved he was born in Kenya and everyone believed it, it's not like things would get any better. Who would become President? Joe Biden? Probably just some other idiot.

^This. I'm not even sure why people argue about it. On the one hand there are better issues to attack Obama on that can bring both he AND Biden down in 2012. On the other hand if 41% of republicans actually believe this then why fight against this issue if we are mainly running in Republican primaries? It's certain that if 41% believe Obama was born in Kenya, over 50% aren't sure he was born in the U.S. and it's probably a tiny percentage of Republicans that would vote against a candidate that said he wasn't sure where Obama was born or that he thought Obama was born in Kenya. As for the general elections? Just don't make it an issue. With Obama's popularity in free fall the last then any democrat wants to do is to turn a local election into a referendum on Obama's legitimacy.

Oh, and thanks for the video! LMAO!

qh4dotcom
08-08-2010, 11:12 AM

Of course things would get better...all the damage Obama has signed into law would become invalid and would need to be reversed...health care bill goes away, Sotomayor and Kagan would be ousted, etc

As to who becomes President, not Joe Biden (immigrants from Kenya can't be selecting vice-presidents). The answer is found on the 20th amendment

If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

Peace&Freedom
08-08-2010, 12:24 PM
The birth and natural born citizenship of Barry matters because the Constitution still matters, in its entirety---not the selective, ala cart Constitution some people prefer. The 41% polling shows it's not a fringe issue, despite the relentless efforts of the MSM (and some RPF mods) to marginalize it. If, as a practical matter, none of his bill signatures and appointments to date are going to be reversed, what about the second term?

Are we going to support states that refuse to accept putting Barry on the ballot for reelection, unless he coughs up the BC? Or, will we shrink again, and try to curry mainstream respectability by poo-pooing a constitutional issue? If we let this matter go, what's to stop a Schwarzenegger or other unqualified pol from gaining the White House from this point on?

sarahgop
08-08-2010, 12:29 PM
does it matter? even if obama was removed from office we would still be stuck with biden and hillary in 2012

Imaginos
08-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Or Nancy Pelosi!
:eek:
This is just a WWF style distraction.
No matter which puppet gets into the White House, the end result is always identical (i.e. endless welfare state and endless warfare state).
Every politicians at presidential circus level are pure puppets and whores.
There is only one exception and he is Ron Paul.
Unless he gets elected, it doesn't matter which puppet gets into the White House.

euphemia
08-08-2010, 01:01 PM
I think it makes a huge difference. If Obama is not eligible to be president, then Biden is not eligible to be Vice President. That also means that none of his appointees are eligible to hold office. I think the biggest thing is that his signature on legislation and executive orders is invalid, and therefore the order or law is inull and void.

Imaginos
08-08-2010, 01:15 PM
I think it makes a huge difference. If Obama is not eligible to be president, then Biden is not eligible to be Vice President. That also means that none of his appointees are eligible to hold office. I think the biggest thing is that his signature on legislation and executive orders is invalid, and therefore the order or law is inull and void.
Yes, Biden is not eligible in that scenario.
However, that means Nancy Pelosi will be our president.
We're fucked either way.

YumYum
08-08-2010, 01:21 PM
We're fucked either way.

Do you think that if Ron Paul becomes president in 2012 that he can turn this whole mess around?

Imaginos
08-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Do you think that if Ron Paul becomes president in 2012 that he can turn this whole mess around?
Ron Paul can't do it all by himself.
He needs our all-out support and also political allies in Washington, D.C. on certain issues (ex: Dennis Kucinich is Ron's ally on the war issue).
To elect Ron Paul is only the first step of our ultimate goal which is to take our government back.

chadhb
08-08-2010, 02:48 PM
i would say pushing an issue that will marginalize the gop is what the dems want! you would of thunk the gop learned after the last election! i am all for folks thinking whatever they want to,but to push this issue again would be the definition of insanity, just my opinion!! who cares

The same people who gave us John McCain, I could careless about anything Republican.
I demand the truth, no matter how unpopular. You act is if the Republicans are going to save us. Thank's for the disinfo.

jmdrake
08-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Of course things would get better...all the damage Obama has signed into law would become invalid and would need to be reversed...health care bill goes away, Sotomayor and Kagan would be ousted, etc

As to who becomes President, not Joe Biden (immigrants from Kenya can't be selecting vice-presidents). The answer is found on the 20th amendment

Obama may have picked Joe Biden, but the electoral college voted for him as vice president as per the 12th amendment. Joe Biden would be president. Plus even if Joe Biden were declared ineligible (which ain't gonna happen) the currently democratically controlled congress would still have the power, under the text you quoted, the appoint the next president.

and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President

So in order for your scenario to work, someone would have to come up with some other reason to disqualify Joe Biden other than Obama "picked" him (after all, there's nothing in the constitution that says and immigrant can't suggest who the electoral college should vote for) and the republicans would have to take over congress (at least that's highly possible) and all of this would have to happen after the new republican controlled congress was seated.

euphemia
08-08-2010, 04:13 PM
I think the silence of the Democrats on this is totally hypocritical. Of course they would do well to ask for proof before they choose their next candidate.

Liberty Star
08-08-2010, 06:02 PM
That is torture for 40% of GOP.

Two words if anyone from GOP is reading this thread, Iraq.

qh4dotcom
08-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Obama may have picked Joe Biden, but the electoral college voted for him as vice president as per the 12th amendment. Joe Biden would be president. Plus even if Joe Biden were declared ineligible (which ain't gonna happen) the currently democratically controlled congress would still have the power, under the text you quoted, the appoint the next president.

and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President

So in order for your scenario to work, someone would have to come up with some other reason to disqualify Joe Biden other than Obama "picked" him (after all, there's nothing in the constitution that says and immigrant can't suggest who the electoral college should vote for) and the republicans would have to take over congress (at least that's highly possible) and all of this would have to happen after the new republican controlled congress was seated.

You got a point there...I didn't take into consideration the electoral college. Biden may be eligible or may not be eligible...the Congress would have to decide.

Anyway should Obama ever admit he was born in Kenya this would become such a huge scandal that any Democrat who supports Biden for president or assisted with the cover up would likely not get re-elected again. Maybe a 3rd party would emerge and replace the Democrats as one of the 2 major political parties of this country.

libertybrewcity
08-08-2010, 07:02 PM
We're fucked either way.

A nancy pelosi president would be an almost guaranteed conservative win in 2012 if she were to run for reelection. She is possibly one of the most corrupt and hated elected officials in the country.

However, here is a little equation I whipped together:

Obama Fail= Very likely Conservative Victory(possibly a Ron Paul win)

But, Obama Fail + Birth Certificate Hype= Conservative/Republican Fail

I don't think any top tier candidate, especially Ron Paul would be stupid enough to take on the birth certificate "issue"

anaconda
08-08-2010, 10:17 PM
The other 59% didn't do any of the relatively easy research. That green COLB Soetoro's campaign put up on the internet is useless and unofficial.

anaconda
08-08-2010, 10:20 PM

Thank you. This is the issue. Obama has never shown an official birth certificate. Everyone has the obligation to be skeptical. The fact that he would not simply provide it is bizarre unless he is hiding something.

Bruno
08-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Because everything on the internet is true.

Seems credible why? Based on what evidence? Or just because he said it and wrote a book?

BTW why write a book? Does it really take you 300 pages to say you had sex with a guy? Seems a bit much.

I didn't say they were true (because they were on the internet), I said there were articles discussing rumors.

I'm not going to lay out all the evidence for you in the book, because it would be pointless to discuss it with you.

You contradict yourself when you ask, "based on what evidence?", then say, "why take 300 pages?" He wrote a book to tell his story, and takes as many pages as he did because he is telling all about his background in the book since he knows people are skeptical. He then lays out the events of that weekend, and the followup conversations he had, smears against him, etc. He details everything. THAT is why it took 194 pages (not 300). And half a page is devoted to a detailed physical descrption of the now presidential penis.

But you'd never bother reading the book, because your mind is already made up without hearing his story.

BlackTerrel
08-08-2010, 11:18 PM
I didn't say they were true (because they were on the internet), I said there were articles discussing rumors.

I'm not going to lay out all the evidence for you in the book, because it would be pointless to discuss it with you.

You contradict yourself when you ask, "based on what evidence?", then say, "why take 300 pages?" He wrote a book to tell his story, and takes as many pages as he did because he is telling all about his background in the book since he knows people are skeptical. He then lays out the events of that weekend, and the followup conversations he had, smears against him, etc. He details everything. THAT is why it took 194 pages (not 300). And half a page is devoted to a detailed physical descrption of the now presidential penis.

But you'd never bother reading the book, because your mind is already made up without hearing his story.

No I'm not going to read a 300 page book based on nothing. What evidence does he have? You don't need to say everything just break it down - what is the evidence that he has?

I could tell you the evidence that Bill Clinton had sex with Monica Lewinsky in a paragraph. I wouldn't need 300 pages for it.

libertarian4321
08-09-2010, 05:53 AM
I have evidence that Obama was born the child of a white Martian mother and a male Yorkshire Terrier in 1927 on the planet Xenu Xenu 9. I have made the assertion and and none of you can prove me wrong, therefore my assertion must be true!

Impeach! Impeach!

libertarian4321
08-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Er, I should state that the Yorkshire terrier, Barack Obama Sr, was born in Kenya in 1954, and was therefore a British subject. Hence, Obama is NOT AMERICAN. Well, at least not a "real American" like Orly Taitz, she's a real American, you can tell just by listening to her- I believe she has a Nebraska accent.

MelissaWV
08-09-2010, 06:30 AM
No I'm not going to read a 300 page book based on nothing. What evidence does he have? You don't need to say everything just break it down - what is the evidence that he has?

I could tell you the evidence that Bill Clinton had sex with Monica Lewinsky in a paragraph. I wouldn't need 300 pages for it.

However, if you were to investigate Bill Clinton and put the relationship into narrative form, it would take hundreds of pages.

Bruno
08-09-2010, 07:04 AM

194 Pages. Get it right.

However, if you were to investigate Bill Clinton and put the relationship into narrative form, it would take hundreds of pages.

Exactly.

libertarian4321
08-09-2010, 07:23 AM
194 Pages. Get it right.

Exactly.

I have 296 pages that I wrote while severely intoxicated that proves Obama is not only a citizen of Xenu Xenu 9, but is also a Muslim, the anti-Christ, never went to college (and if he did, it was on a racist scholarship), a terrorist (and "pals around" with terrorists), a Bilderberger/Trilateralist/CFR member/bonesman/Klansman, a puppy torturer, a homosexual, a commie loving atheist pedophile that hates hates white people, and potentially a masturbator. Rumor also has it that he is, or may have once been, a negro.

Just give me a second to upload it to my blog, and it will officially become "fact."

Bruno
08-09-2010, 07:39 AM
I have 296 pages that I wrote while severely intoxicated that proves Obama is not only a citizen of Xenu Xenu 9, but is also a Muslim, the anti-Christ, never went to college (and if he did, it was on a racist scholarship), a terrorist (and "pals around" with terrorists), a Bilderberger/Trilateralist/CFR member/bonesman/Klansman, a puppy torturer, a homosexual, a commie loving atheist pedophile that hates hates white people, and potentially a masturbator. Rumor also has it that he is, or may have once been, a negro.

Just give me a second to upload it to my blog, and it will officially become "fact."

Wow. I'd love to read that. I believe everything I read. :rolleyes:

raistlinkishtar
08-09-2010, 07:44 AM
I would expect Obama to make the case to the American people and explain exactly how he fulfills the citizenship requirement. This controversy is a little rediculous. The guy speaks on T.V. all the time. Why can't we just show us a birth certificate on T.V. and say, "see? here it is! "

That being said, his citizenship is the last reason he isn't fit for office.

BlackTerrel
08-09-2010, 11:41 PM

I don't want to hear it in narrative form. I want EVIDENCE.

If someone is making an accusation I don't care for 300 pages (oops I mean 194 pages) of long form story. I want evidence. Bruno read the book - so what is the evidence?

I had sex with Beyonce. Want to learn more - buy my book.

Bruno
08-10-2010, 07:34 AM
I don't want to hear it in narrative form. I want EVIDENCE.

If someone is making an accusation I don't care for 300 pages (oops I mean 194 pages) of long form story. I want evidence. Bruno read the book - so what is the evidence?

I had sex with Beyonce. Want to learn more - buy my book.

Do you have evidence for everyone you have had sex with? I've had sex thousands of times, and couldn't tell you one time that I have "evidence" for it outside of my biological son as proof for one time that I did.

BlackTerrel
08-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Do you have evidence for everyone you have had sex with? I've had sex thousands of times, and couldn't tell you one time that I have "evidence" for it outside of my biological son as proof for one time that I did.

Understood. So there is no evidence. Or there is as much evidence as me having sex with Beyonce.

If I write a book that says I had sex with Sarah Palin will you buy it?

RedStripe
08-10-2010, 10:59 PM
but the important thing is that barak NOBAMA IS A SOACIALST

Bruno
08-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Understood. So there is no evidence. Or there is as much evidence as me having sex with Beyonce.

If I write a book that says I had sex with Sarah Palin will you buy it?

Hilarious. :rolleyes:

His most damning evidence is a very detailed description of Barack Obama's penis. If true, how else would he possible know those details? Certainly and independent 3rd party could verify that. But then again, since he hasn’t bothered to show his birth certificate, I doubt he’ll show his penis. ;)

Are you looking for a blue dress? What would satisfy you, exactly? Nothing short of video, I suppose? He met him in 1999 late one night, long before Obama was known at all, and he didn't have any reason to save any "evidence."

He accounts his actions that night, how he met Barack Obama, how he ended up giving a blow job to Barack Obama on two occasions. The book is full of detail, such as copies of hotel records that he was in the same city as Barack Obama that night, who introduce him to Obama, It reads very as credible. He didn’t even know that Barack Obama until later, though he had intrduced himself by name. The next time he saw him was on TV almost five years later giving the speech at the 2004 Democratic Convention. Obama wasn’t running for president at the time, and to him, he was just another guy who bought him some coke, partied with him a little, and whom he ended up giving oral sex to.

He further discusses how Donald Young, the gay choirmaster at Barack Obama's Chicago church, contacted him shortly afterwards at Obama's request to see who he had told about the encounters, and details discussions with him over four months before he was murdered. His murder is unsolved, and Larry implicates Barack Obama in his murder due to his previous relationship with Obama.

Since you keep harping on the length of the book, I’ll go to the bother to type out the table of contents for you.

Forward 1
Intro 9
Ch. 1 Who is Larry Sinclair? 13
Ch. 2. Early Childhood Mistakes 19
Ch. 3. How Larry Met Barry 29
Ch. 4. How I Knew Who I Blew 45
Ch. 5. 2007 47
Ch. 6. In Come Donald Young 49
Ch. 7. Going Public 65
Ch. 8. Parisi/Axelrod Polygraph Scam 81
Ch. 9. Obama for America Attacks 101
Ch. 10. Chicago Polic & Detective McVicker 127
Ch. 11. The Clinton Connection 137
Ch. 12. D.C. Arrest & the Biden Connection 153
Ch. 13. The Physical Description. 189
Conclusion 193

Is it really so unbelievable to you that a politician would have sexual encounter with the opposite sex? Or is it just so unbelievable to you that Barack Obama could have a sexual encounter with the opposite sex? That seems to be so hard for you to imagine, that you completely dismiss it without the slightest open mind. Telling.

I'd order a copy and have it sent to you if I actually believed you'd bother to read it for yourself without your mind already made up.

WaltM
08-10-2010, 11:58 PM
what % of GOP think the world is 6000 years old?

idirtify
08-11-2010, 12:07 AM

Because someone then might steal his identity. :D:D:D:D:D:D

anaconda
08-11-2010, 03:24 AM
I have evidence that Obama was born the child of a white Martian mother and a male Yorkshire Terrier in 1927 on the planet Xenu Xenu 9. I have made the assertion and and none of you can prove me wrong, therefore my assertion must be true!

Impeach! Impeach!

No problem! Just show the official long form birth certificate. OK?

You have your logic backwards here.

It is incumbent on Obama to show his official birth certificate.

By the way, an official birth certificate would either confirm or refute the Martian/Yorkshire Terrier claims, and comply with Constitutional mandates simultaneously.

Bruno
08-11-2010, 05:57 AM
No problem! Just show the official long form birth certificate. OK?

You have your logic backwards here.

It is incumbent on Obama to show his official birth certificate.

By the way, an official birth certificate would either confirm or refute the Martian/Yorkshire Terrier claims, and comply with Constitutional mandates simultaneously.

:D

AuH20
08-11-2010, 07:35 AM
I don't know what his citizenship status is, but it sure looks sketchy that he has a Connecticut social security number, while maintaining no connections to that state whatsoever. It reeks of higher power manipulation.

YumYum
08-11-2010, 07:51 AM
His most damning evidence is a very detailed description of Barack Obama's penis.

I don't think he got a detailed description of Obama's penis from giving him oral sex, but from a full body scanner at the airport.

Anyways, you were right, it's on the net.

http://obambi.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/obamaspenis/

jmdrake
08-11-2010, 09:30 AM
I don't think he got a detailed description of Obama's penis from giving him oral sex, but from a full body scanner at the airport.

Anyways, you were right, it's on the net.

http://obambi.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/obamaspenis/

:rolleyes: Sometimes my country really embarrasses me. Then I remember it's made up of a lot of individuals that I have no control over.

That said, since GQ is willing to run a story based on some anonymous woman making wild allegations about Rand, why don't they run this story? (Obvious guy knows why).

Bruno
08-11-2010, 09:32 AM
:rolleyes: Sometimes my country really embarrasses me. Then I remember it's made up of a lot of individuals that I have no control over.

That said, since GQ is willing to run a story based on some anonymous woman making wild allegations about Rand, why don't they run this story? (Obvious guy knows why).

Presidents can embarrass, too. ;) If it wasn't for Clinton, we wouldn't have heard talk about oral sex constantly on the news for months, blue dresses, semen stains, new places to put cigars while talking to leaders of foreign countries, and hooked penises.

Bruno
08-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Read # 91 yet, BT?

BlackTerrel
08-14-2010, 07:49 PM
His most damning evidence is a very detailed description of Barack Obama's penis. If true, how else would he possible know those details? Certainly and independent 3rd party could verify that. But then again, since he hasn’t bothered to show his birth certificate, I doubt he’ll show his penis. ;)

That's exactly the point isn't it? He knows Obama isn't going to show his dick so he's in the clear.

Are you looking for a blue dress? What would satisfy you, exactly? Nothing short of video, I suppose? He met him in 1999 late one night, long before Obama was known at all, and he didn't have any reason to save any "evidence."

Evidence is evidence. If it exists than there is something to go on. Accusations without evidence aren't really worth much.

Is it really so unbelievable to you that a politician would have sexual encounter with the opposite sex? Or is it just so unbelievable to you that Barack Obama could have a sexual encounter with the opposite sex? That seems to be so hard for you to imagine, that you completely dismiss it without the slightest open mind. Telling.

Nope. I think a claim without evidence is worthless. If I said I had sex with Beyonce would you believe me? While Beyonce has sex with men I'm sure - just a random dude making a claim is not worth much.

Beyond that Obama does not strike me as gay. I'm sure this will get mocked and I almost didn't write it but I can generally tell when someone is gay - same with pedophiles. Of course there are exceptions but 99% of the time there is something about the way they look that gives it away. Obama does not look gay.

I used to watch that dateline show with Chris Hansen back when I was in college and as soon as those guys would walk in the door I'd say "duh... he's obviously a pedophile".

thehunter
08-14-2010, 08:32 PM
This is a silly debate -- no one, and I mean NO ONE here has conclusive proof one way or another to say whether Obama was born in the US/Kenya/the moon (although some of his views give strong evidence in the case of the latter!;)).

I know that it might not be the best expenditure of a legislature's time, but I do think that the whole story has done one good thing in inspiring Arizona to introduce legislation that would require presidential candidates to show their credentials for the eligibility for office (let's remember, this is in the constitution!) prior to being put on the ballot. And with that said, yes, it's quite likely the time to also look at whether this provision should be removed from the constitution or not!

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 08:40 PM

You make it sound like anti-intellectual is a bad thing...

Bruno
08-14-2010, 11:48 PM
That's exactly the point isn't it? He knows Obama isn't going to show his dick so he's in the clear.

Evidence is evidence. If it exists than there is something to go on. Accusations without evidence aren't really worth much.

Nope. I think a claim without evidence is worthless. If I said I had sex with Beyonce would you believe me? While Beyonce has sex with men I'm sure - just a random dude making a claim is not worth much.

Beyond that Obama does not strike me as gay. I'm sure this will get mocked and I almost didn't write it but I can generally tell when someone is gay - same with pedophiles. Of course there are exceptions but 99% of the time there is something about the way they look that gives it away. Obama does not look gay.

I used to watch that dateline show with Chris Hansen back when I was in college and as soon as those guys would walk in the door I'd say "duh... he's obviously a pedophile".

So that is a No on the offer to read the book with an open mind, I take it?

If you said you had sex with Beyonce ten years ago before she was famous, and could prove you there in the same city that weekend, and gave incredible detail of everything that happened that night, and documented conversations with her friend years later discussing that night with you and whether you were going to go public, and you could show you were then followed and harrased because you were making accusations, and all your allegations and accusations were as credibly stated as Larry Sinclair's, then yes, I would believe your story could be true.

You see, there is evidence, and detail, and proof he was in the city that weekend, and months of discussions with Donald Young (before he was murdered and his murder covered up).

You choose to ignore the bulk of my post, why he took 194 pages to tell his story that you questioned repeatedly, and pick and choose to respond only to the fact that in your eyes there is no evidence and therefore the entire story is invalid.

And if your Gaydar isn't going off with Barack Obama, you need to get it recalibrated. Being able to peg the guys who walk in to be surprised by Chris Hanson doesn't take a lot of intuition.

koft
08-14-2010, 11:59 PM
I don't believe these polls on this subject. There is no way that many people actually thing Obama was born in Africa and has some how managed to subvert the system to attain the presidency. People intentionally lie on polls either as a joke or to intentionally screw with the outcome.

low preference guy
08-15-2010, 12:02 AM
I don't believe these polls on this subject. There is no way that many people actually thing Obama was born in Africa and has some how managed to subvert the system to attain the presidency. People intentionally lie on polls either as a joke or to intentionally screw with the outcome.

It wouldn't be hard to fool the system, since he wasn't ever even asked to show the proof. He didn't even have to falsify one!

koft
08-15-2010, 12:16 AM
It wouldn't be hard to fool the system, since he wasn't ever even asked to show the proof. He didn't even have to falsify one!

He never would have got the backing of the Democratic party, never would have won the primary, if he wasn't born in the US, that's just too much of a liability. He never would have even ran. I guarantee you party think tanks and special interest groups spend millions on researching every facet of a candidates life. Hell, we even knew just how many cigarettes and what brand Obama smoked per day.

Bruno
08-15-2010, 12:30 AM
He never would have got the backing of the Democratic party, never would have won the primary, if he wasn't born in the US, that's just too much of a liability. He never would have even ran. I guarantee you party think tanks and special interest groups spend millions on researching every facet of a candidates life. Hell, we even knew just how many cigarettes and what brand Obama smoked per day.

I disagree. The media played along just as planned, as did the Democratic party. They knew no one was going to question the allegations seriously, and anyone who did would be scoffed at as a nutjob. The smear campaign against anyone who questioned his birthplace worked perfectly. Just call them Birthers and compare them to people who believe we didn't land on the moon.

And its pretty presumptuous to say he wouldn't have ran if he wasn't born in the U.S.. Most people run because they have an incredible ego, and Obama definitely falls in that category. Heck, Edwards was having an affair and got a woman pregnant while he was running around campaigning thinking no one would ever know. All Obama had to do was let his lawyers and handlers take care of the birthplace issue.

low preference guy
08-15-2010, 12:34 AM

the people who supporting like his ideology and hate america. they don't care if a foreigner is the one who destroys the nation, as long as somebody does it.

Bruno
08-16-2010, 09:35 PM
bump

BlackTerrel
08-16-2010, 09:49 PM
So that is a No on the offer to read the book with an open mind, I take it?

No. My time is valuable and honestly I haven't read a book in over a year.

If you said you had sex with Beyonce ten years ago before she was famous, and could prove you there in the same city that weekend, and gave incredible detail of everything that happened that night, and documented conversations with her friend years later discussing that night with you and whether you were going to go public, and you could show you were then followed and harrased because you were making accusations, and all your allegations and accusations were as credibly stated as Larry Sinclair's, then yes, I would believe your story could be true.

You see, there is evidence, and detail, and proof he was in the city that weekend, and months of discussions with Donald Young (before he was murdered and his murder covered up).

Nothing in there is very compelling. That he was harassed? Yeah he would be harassed if he just made it up to. And he had discussions with some guy named Donal Young who died - so he claims it's a conspiracy. Maybe he just picked a random guy who died and claimed he was murdered in a conspiracy.

(The only person who knew for a fact that I was having sex with Beyonce was Michael Jackson - but just before he was going to come out and spill the beans he died under "suspicious circumstances" but we all know Jay-Z did it because he didn't want the cat out of the bag).

See how easy that is? And I'm tired today.

Bruno
08-16-2010, 09:58 PM

Nothing in there is very compelling. That he was harassed? Yeah he would be harassed if he just made it up to. And he had discussions with some guy named Donal Young who died - so he claims it's a conspiracy. Maybe he just picked a random guy who died and claimed he was murdered in a conspiracy.

(The only person who knew for a fact that I was having sex with Beyonce was Michael Jackson - but just before he was going to come out and spill the beans he died under "suspicious circumstances" but we all know Jay-Z did it because he didn't want the cat out of the bag).

See how easy that is? And I'm tired today.

Your hands are empty though you still grasp at straws. Donald Young was murdered (DAYS before the Iowa caucuses, mind you). Google it for yourself. It is still unsolved. He was an openly gay man who was the Choirmaster at Obama's church. He didn't just pick some random guy.

C'mon, just admit your Obama-love yourself, since you can't obviously bear to believe that he might be gay or that Sinclair's story is true, and are constantly making excuses for him. You should put in your resume for Gibbs' job now, since he might be on the outs soon. Any reasonable person would at least say there could be something to the story. You? Nah. Must be all lies and made up stories. :rolleyes:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5854125

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A man who worked as a choir conductor and school teacher was found Sunday shot to death. The victim is 47-year-old Donald Young.

Young's death has been ruled a homicide. His body was discovered Sunday morning inside his South Side home at 2320 E. 69th St.

Donald Young was the fourth of eight siblings. He was, according to those who loved him, the type of person who didn't take life for granted. He lived every day to the fullest. So whether it was in the South Side classroom where he taught, or at church conducting the choir every Sunday, Young made an impression on those who met him.

"He was one of those success stories, the average person would look at and say he doesn't have a chance," said Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Trinity United Church of Christ.

And yet, before his death , Donald Young succeeded mightily. He was a choir conductor at Trinity United Church of Christ for many years. Amateur video shot just last week shows him doing what for him wasn't a profession but a calling.

"He came to our church when he was 12 years old. And he wasn't brought because of his mother and father. He just came because of the other kids and became active in the church," Wright said.

The church became Young's extended family. When news of his killing came during Sunday morning services, Reverend Wright said many parishioners got up and went straight to Young's home. The third floor apartment in the 2300-block of East 69th Street is where Young was found shot to death by his roommate.

"He was a person who believed in loving people with God love. A love that a lot of us don't have, agape love, unconditional love," said Donna Hammond-Miller, close friend.

Young was also a fifth grade teacher at Guggenheim Elementary. Family spokesperson Dennis Cole told ABC7 Young had just finished a double masters in early child education and math. His ambition was to become a school principal.

"There were so many good times, so many photos to go through. So many tears of joy, sadness," said Cole. "But most of all just the fact that we're all here to inspire each other and encourage each other is the way we get through this at this time of the year."

Services for Donald Young are scheduled for Thursday evening.

As for the investigation, so far police aren't saying much, other than that they are still conducting interviews. As you might expect, Young's family really wants this case solved. As ABC7 left the Young home Thursday evening, one of Donald Young's sisters said "we want answers. We want peace."

(Copyright ©2010 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

BlackTerrel
08-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Your hands are empty though you still grasp at straws. Donald Young was murdered. Google it for yourself. It is still unsolved. He was an openly gay man who was the Choirmaster at Obama's church. He didn't just pick some random guy.

Ok so a choirmaster at Obama's Church was murdered - and that means Obama did it and Obama is gay? And I'm the one who is grasping at straws.

Just admit your Obama-love yourself, since you can't obviously bear to believe that he might be gay or that Sinclair's story is true, and are constantly making excuses for him. You should put in your resume for Gibbs' job now, since he might be on the outs soon.

Yeah not exactly. I just don't believe every random story that makes it's way to the internet (or to a book).

For the record I also don't believe that "Bush blew up the levee's". Does that mean I love George Bush now?

Bruno
08-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Ok so a choirmaster at Obama's Church was murdered - and that means Obama did it and Obama is gay? And I'm the one who is grasping at straws.

Yeah not exactly. I just don't believe every random story that makes it's way to the internet (or to a book).

For the record I also don't believe that "Bush blew up the levee's". Does that mean I love George Bush now?

That ring you hear is the White House calling. They read RPF and Gibbs is on the outs. Better strike while the iron is hot.

00_Pete
08-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Most of the Elite engages in gay sex. Its a form of "union" and a way to keep themselfs in a permanent state of blackmail...everyone is blackmailing each other.

Bush (father and son and prob grandfather) had gay sex inside a coffin and while mud wrestling.

Bruno
08-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Most of the Elite engages in gay sex. Its a form of "union" and a way to keep themselfs in a permanent state of blackmail...everyone is blackmailing each other.

Bush (father and son and prob grandfather) had gay sex inside a coffin and while mud wrestling with Beyonce.

fixed! :D

RedStripe
08-17-2010, 09:15 AM

lol you crack me up

jmdrake
08-17-2010, 09:52 AM

You waste time posting here (as do we all) and yet you admit you haven't read a book in over a year because your "time is valuable"? :eek: Forget the book on Larry Sinclair. There are a lot of books that are a better use of time than RPF. And yes, before you say it, I need to read more too. But I do average more than one book a year. ;)

TheBlackPeterSchiff
08-17-2010, 09:59 AM
So Obama's father and a white woman had him in Kenya, then moved to Hawaii? How did he get there? Was he naturalized, or was he snuck in? Was the woman we know as his mother his real mother? He is definetily bi-racial.

All this stuff seems like plenty of reaching IMO. All this does is help his cause because it makes the right look like a bunch of idiots. I wouldn't show my Birth Certificate either of I was him. It only helps him.

Bruno
08-17-2010, 10:18 AM
So Obama's father and a white woman had him in Kenya, then moved to Hawaii? How did he get there? Was he naturalized, or was he snuck in? Was the woman we know as his mother his real mother? He is definetily bi-racial.

All this stuff seems like plenty of reaching IMO. All this does is help his cause because it makes the right look like a bunch of idiots. I wouldn't show my Birth Certificate either of I was him. It only helps him.

It helps him to have people question where he lied to become president? Some of those people are Independents, some Democrats, and some Republicans. Not all of them are his political enemies that he benefits from when people say they are kooks - some of them are actually potential voters for him in 2012.

jmdrake
08-17-2010, 10:25 AM
It helps him to have people question where he lied to become president? Some of those people are Independents, some Democrats, and some Republicans. Not all of them are his political enemies that he benefits from when people say they are kooks - some of them are actually potential voters for him in 2012.

It could. Remember how some on the right thought the "had" Clinton based on the blue dress? He "perjured himself" and "deserved to be removed from office". Only he wasn't removed from office because impeachment is a political process and the GOP didn't have the 2/3rds vote needed in the Senate. In that case Clinton had done something morally wrong and then lied about it under oath. In this case supposedly Obama's parents did something morally wrong (making it appear he was born in Hawaii when according to some he really wasn't) and Obama lied about it (supposedly) on the campaign trail. And now their's no independent council law (thanks in part to the GOP) to force the issue. Obama's over the executive branch. Any federal prosecutor who tried to take this up would be immediately canned. And in the "court of public opinion" do you really think this has more weight than Clinton's perjury? I think Obama should release his birth certificate just to end this once and for all. But this could certainly help him as much as it might hurt him. The court of "public opinion" is less predictable than regular courts.

BlackTerrel
08-17-2010, 10:09 PM
You waste time posting here (as do we all) and yet you admit you haven't read a book in over a year because your "time is valuable"? :eek: Forget the book on Larry Sinclair. There are a lot of books that are a better use of time than RPF. And yes, before you say it, I need to read more too. But I do average more than one book a year. ;)

Yeah I know. I used to read a ton. I still read when I fly but I haven't flown in a while.

The last few non-fiction books I enjoyed I felt could have conveyed just as much information in 5 pages. I'm a product of my generation - short attention span.

BlackTerrel
08-17-2010, 10:12 PM

I doubt it. The people who 1) think he was born in Kenya 2) is a Muslim or 3) is gay probably aren't voting for him anyway.

I also question how many actually believe that and how many are just replying in the affirmative to something they perceive as negative. I saw this personally on the other side with people who said "Bush did 9/11" or "Bush brought down the levees". Most of the people I know who said this - I got the feeling they didn't really believe it, they just hated George Bush.

Bruno
08-17-2010, 10:17 PM
I doubt it. The people who 1) think he was born in Kenya 2) is a Muslim or 3) is gay probably aren't voting for him anyway.

I also question how many actually believe that and how many are just replying in the affirmative to something they perceive as negative. I saw this personally on the other side with people who said "Bush did 9/11" or "Bush brought down the levees". Most of the people I know who said this - I got the feeling they didn't really believe it, they just hated George Bush.

Well, from my experience with the people I have talked to, it is not the same as 9/11, nor do I know anyone who actually though Bush brought down the levees or even claimed that he did.

And there are many who voted for him that have doubts not only about their vote now in retrospect because of his policies, but also some of those who believe that he may really be a Muslim, Kenyan, or gay. With such a close race we are going to see in 2012, he needs every vote he can get and certainly has done nothing to help himself in any regard from the day he took office.

He probably hasn't gained a single vote since he walked into the White House, but he has lost countless millions for a multitude of reasons.

Dianne
08-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Call me whatever, but I firmly believe that Obama aka Soetoro is a scumbag brought to us by whatever f'ing scumbag global government. What we must do is identify the global bastards, because the next Pres. will be just as illegitimate as Soetoro is and George W. Bush was.

We need to identify the enemy, which I don't believe has been done to date. Surely Ron Paul knows... what are the true evil forces we are fighting?