PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Young Buck's home raided by shotgun toting Feds.....over back taxes.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
08-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Young Buck's Tennessee home was just ransacked by several armed federal agents ... TMZ has learned -- and it was all over $300,000 in allegedly unpaid taxes.

According to Young's rep, IRS agents rolled up to the platinum-selling rapper's house in Nashville this morning to go on a repossession rampage over the alleged tax debt -- seizing assets like recording equipment, jewelry, furniture, his platinum wall plaques ... and even his kids' PlayStation.

The rep tells us, the feds in question were packing heat -- in the form of a shotgun -- and warned Buck not to interfere with the raid.

As for how he fell so far behind in debt, the former G-Unit member tells us, "This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/08/03/young-bucks-home-raided-shotgun-toting-feds/

Not so Free Country;)

puppetmaster
08-04-2010, 10:16 AM
since 1913....people are owned by the banks

dannno
08-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Sounds like accountants for famous people like to make their income appear larger so they are willing to pay them more.. then they stick 'em with a bunch of back taxes afterward that they can't afford.. pretty lame business practice.

00_Pete
08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Schiff´s father is the hero...people like this small crooks dont pay taxes because of ideology but because they are crooks...if i have to pay taxes so everyone else, those who dont pay are living of my hard work.