PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Tries to Prevent War with Red China

bobbyw24
08-04-2010, 04:28 AM
A war with China over Taiwan is on the horizon. The global elite, the ruling class bankers and other players in the military-industrial-congressional complex, seek power and profit from death and destruction.

by Jake Morphonios
(liberal)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

While American's eyes are focused on conflicts in the Middle-East, China is quietly preparing for war against the United States. The number of strategic preparations are far too numerous to cite. Volumes could be written on the subject, ranging from China's missile buildup, to the recent acquisition of control over the strategically-important Panama Canal, to the enormous wealth of technology that communist spies have stolen from the US government in the last several decades.

Suffice it to say, China is preparing for an all-out war against the United States while we are busy watching reruns of Jerry Springer. This war must be averted at all costs.

Ron Paul has been talking about this impeding disaster for years. In 2002 he said from the House floor:

"The Taiwan Relations Act essentially promises that we will defend Taiwan at all costs and should be reevaluated. Morally and constitutionally a treaty cannot be used to commit us to war at some future date. One generation cannot declare war for another. Making an open-ended commitment to go to war, promising troops, money and weapons, is not permitted by the Constitution."

A war with China can only be averted by changing America's interventionist policy toward the China-Taiwan conflict. Americans should stop and ask themselves what is truly driving this insane policy of certain war with China. The answer is insidious, but not surprising.

The global elite, the ruling class bankers and other players in the military-industrial-congressional complex, seek power and profit from death and destruction. Congressman Paul alluded to this conspiracy when he said:

"Don't forget that President Eisenhower once warned that there always seems to be a need for a 'monster to slay' in order to keep the military industries busy and profitable. To continue the weapons buildup, something we are always engaged in around the world, requires excuses for such expenditures - some of these are planned, some contrived..."

Americans must be called upon to promote peaceful relations with China and the other nations of the world. We must stop repeating this cycle of ignorantly waving red, white and blue and supporting unconstitutional wars whenever the men behind the curtain start beating the drums of war. The threat to the security of America is not a group of Arabs hiding in desert caves.

Our demise is being masterminded from by evil agents bent on ultimate power... and they are winning their war against us. The reason for their success is the failure of Americans to insist that the US government adhere to its constitutionally mandated role.

In the Republican debates, Congressman Paul referred to the "blowback" that

http://www.nolanchart.com/article7897.html

Southron
08-04-2010, 04:59 AM
Going to war with China over Taiwan would be as bad as when the British went to war for "little Belgium".

I believe China will test us militarily someday, but it doesn't need to be over Taiwan.

Slutter McGee
08-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Could a war start with China over Taiwan? Maybe. Dr. Paul's words have merit. But why in God's name would China WANT to start a war with us?

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

LibertyEagle
08-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Maybe when we stop paying back our debt.

stu2002
08-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Maybe when we stop paying back our debt.

Right--the ultimate debt collection method

Noob
08-04-2010, 10:48 AM
What America needs to do is ban all products from China. Send all members of Congress packing to China if they support keeping things the way it is with them, and adopting the things China as, such as its One-Child Policy.

bobbyw24
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
What America needs to do is ban all products from China.

I have like 5-10 non-food items in my house that were NOT made in China . .

Dark Aerow
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
What America needs to do is ban all products from China.

NO!

When goods stop crossing borders, missiles, bombs and armies will.

00_Pete
08-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Wall Street and certain portions of the American corporatocracy completly build the Soviet military-industrial complex thru official and unofficial technology transfers and opening of advanced factories...they did the same with Red China. I dont think they want war but the possibility that something goes wrong is very real and they know it. Example, Cuban missile crisis...

TNforPaul45
08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
America needs to ban all debt from China, not products.

tjeffersonsghost
08-04-2010, 11:10 AM
War with China is inevitable. The MIC is already preparing for it and have for two decades. First off look at where we have troops, bases, and strong political connections in the area of China...

http://www.transitionsabroad.com/images/maps/asia_map.jpg

We have troops in Afghanistan, Interests in Pakistan, and military ties with India (who is no friend of China) to China's West. We have bases in S Korea and Japan (To China's East) We have Taiwan to China's East also. I think we also have bases in Kazakhstan also if I remember right. We have China virtually surrounded with control of the mideast oil. If Iran goes out of the picture we have a straight supply of energy to supply and major war with China. Oh it gets deeper... I wrote this thread a few days ago..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=254591

I don't know if anyone here listens to the radio but over the past year or two there has been an exponential increase in "selective service" or "applying for the draft" commercials. I used to hear them sporadically but now I hear them daily and even hourly.

I wrote about my concerns on a couple other sites several months ago with people concluding that I was paranoid. Well today I saw that Charles Rangel wants to pass HR5741 http://thomas.loc.gov/home/gpoxmlc111/h5741_ih.xml

Section 201 they want to amend males with males and females. This would make females required to serve also if drafted upon.

So I ask myself why this and why now? We have so many other issues to tackle and he wants to pursue this? You pair this will all of the draft advertisements, huge increase in government employment, and the fact we have a war monger in the presidency. Folks I think a big war is coming and it's coming sooner than later. Me personally, if war breaks I will take all precautions needed to keep my family safe. I just want to warn everyone ahead of time so they can do the same. Any opinions on this?

Edit to add: Someone thought of another "coincidence" to add to the list. The government is letting the military repeal Dont Ask Dont Tell which would kill a well known escape clause...

I want to see someone tell me Im wrong...

YumYum
08-04-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't believe we are planning to go to war with China. We, as a Christian Nation are going to war with all of the world's Muslims.

American Christians verses Muslims = WWIII

What the U.S. has as a disadvantage is that the Muslims get along better with China than they do with America.

low preference guy
08-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Going to war with China over Taiwan would be as bad as when the British went to war for "little Belgium".

I believe China will test us militarily someday, but it doesn't need to be over Taiwan.

There will be no war.

China can finish off the U.S. in one day by selling all its dollars. So the U.S. won't get into the war.

dannno
08-04-2010, 11:47 AM
What America needs to do is ban all products from China. Send all members of Congress packing to China if they support keeping things the way it is with them, and adopting the things China as, such as its One-Child Policy.

You realize your entire post is like the opposite of freedom right :confused:

Noob
08-04-2010, 12:01 PM
You realize your entire post is like the opposite of freedom right :confused:

I am not the only one who thinks baning all products from China would be a good thing. From a few years ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,300179,00.html

dannno
08-04-2010, 12:13 PM
I am not the only one who thinks baning all products from China would be a good thing. From a few years ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,300179,00.html

Ya, but you essentially advocated sending Ron Paul to China :confused:

Secondly, banning all products from China WOULD start a war between us an China.

Thirdly, it is anti-freedom, NOTHING GOOD comes from taking away people's freedom.

Lastly, the solution to China and trade has to do with our MONETARY system, not banning things or allowing people to trade. People who advocate banning products from China or using protectionist measures against China don't understand our monetary system or the problems with it.

JacksonianBME
08-04-2010, 01:41 PM
America needs to ban all debt from China, not products.

+1

Noob
08-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Ya, but you essentially advocated sending Ron Paul to China :confused:

Secondly, banning all products from China WOULD start a war between us an China.

Thirdly, it is anti-freedom, NOTHING GOOD comes from taking away people's freedom.

Lastly, the solution to China and trade has to do with our MONETARY system, not banning things or allowing people to trade. People who advocate banning products from China or using protectionist measures against China don't understand our monetary system or the problems with it.
What about all the products that they lace with antifreeze and melamine? And the products that American companys have made there in China using sweetshop labor? Thats a good reason to ban those products.

libertarian4321
08-05-2010, 03:47 AM
War with China is inevitable.

We have troops in Afghanistan, Interests in Pakistan, and military ties with India (who is no friend of China) to China's West. We have bases in S Korea and Japan (To China's East) We have Taiwan to China's East also. I think we also have bases in Kazakhstan also if I remember right.

I want to see someone tell me Im wrong...

You're wrong.

We have troops/bases EVERYWHERE (China is one of the few countries in the world where we do not have troops), so the fact that we have troops/bases near China doesn't mean we are "going to war" with them. We also have troops around Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, Brazil. Hell, I can't think of a single country in the world that we don't either 1) have troops in or 2) have pretty well surrounded by troops. Our military, for all practical purposes, is spread around the entire freakin' world- big countries, small countries, countries most Americans have never heard of and for damned sure can't find on a map.

We aren't going to war next week with the entire world...

ninepointfive
08-05-2010, 03:55 AM
There will be no war.

China can finish off the U.S. in one day by selling all its dollars. So the U.S. won't get into the war.

this, and China's economy is dependent on a strong U.S. right? Or are they becoming independent?

I'd be more worried about their colonization of Africa, which as far as I can say is the last frontier.