PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Clinton married Ex-Con's Son.

Lib111
08-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Ed Mezvinsky, Chelsea Clinton's Future In-Law, Is An Ex-Con.

Marc Mezvinsky, the son of former U.S. Congressman and a convicted defrauder Ed Mezvinsky, will marry Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former U.S. President Bill Clinton. Ed Mezvinsky's criminal past re-surfaced today, as the news of his son's engagement to Chelsea Clinton broke.

Mezvinsky served a prison term after he pleaded guilty to multiple charges of fraud in 2002. He was released last year after spending 80 months in prison. Mezvinsky was diagnosed with a bipolar disorder later in life, but was not allowed mental illness defense during his trial.

The seventy-two-year-old Mezvinsky served in U.S. Congress until 1976. He than worked for the United Nations Commission on Human Rights until 1979. In subsequent years, Mezvinsky ran for positions of the U.S. Senator, the State Attorney General, and the Lieutenant Govenor, but was unsuccessful at running for either position.

It is alleged Ed Mezvinsky pioneered the Nigerian Money Scam.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/ed-mezvinsky-chelsea-clintons-future-law-ex-con-2529179.html

The groom’s mother, congress woman Marjorie Margolies ...

http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/21606/

No mention by our media ... !!!!

Danke
08-03-2010, 09:14 AM
It was a sad day.

YumYum
08-03-2010, 09:43 AM
This gives me an idea for a novel. It will be called: "The Great Love Story of the Hoyber Farmekeh and the Goniff."

TonySutton
08-03-2010, 09:47 AM
omg Chelsea's wedding! Really?!?!!!?!

First, who really cares?

Second, you want people to judge the son by his father's actions? really?

Slutter McGee
08-03-2010, 09:51 AM
I am so happy that passing the sins of the father down to the son is compatible with liberty.

Of course, a powerful marriage like that....must be reptilians, so in the case it is fair to judge the children according to the parents.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

YumYum
08-03-2010, 10:00 AM
I am so happy that passing the sins of the father down to the son is compatible with liberty.

Of course, a powerful marriage like that....must be reptilians, so in the case it is fair to judge the children according to the parents.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

She married a banker. He has never worked a day in his life.

Slutter McGee
08-03-2010, 10:10 AM

I work with bankers everyday. And the insinuation that they don't do anything is ridiculous.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

EDIT: I don't know the guy. Maybe he is a bum. Hell maybe he is evil. But I aint going to judge him based on his career or his parents.

TonySutton
08-03-2010, 10:11 AM

He went to a Quaker school, I find your assumption questionable.

YumYum
08-03-2010, 10:18 AM
I work with bankers everyday. And the insinuation that they don't do anything is ridiculous.

I never said that bankers in the financial institutions do not do anything, I said they don't work. There is a difference.

Slutter McGee
08-03-2010, 10:24 AM
I never said that bankers in the financial institutions do not do anything, I said they don't work. There is a difference.

You ever worked in the banking industry yourself? What do you consider work? Manual labor?

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee