PDA

View Full Version : Schiff Has The Momentum Needed!

qwerty
08-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Check yourself, Peter strategy is working perfectly as his drawing a lot of attention!

We can take this primary!

We have tv ads running, soon radio ads running, mailers are hitting CT homes, lot of press and great patriots are phonebanking! What else you need to win ?

We really can take this, please do what you can! Phonebanking is the most effective way at this point!

Search Peter Schiff at www.news.google.com and see how much press he gets!

JohnEngland
08-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Can Peter do a Scott Brown - as in, "Oh my gosh!! What an amazing comeback of historic proportions!"

The difference being that Peter is in a primary, fighting the GOP establishment, and Brown was in a general.

Thrashertm
08-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Can Peter do a Scott Brown - as in, "Oh my gosh!! What an amazing comeback of historic proportions!"

The difference being that Peter is in a primary, fighting the GOP establishment, and Brown was in a general.

I just hope he doesn't resort to a gimmick like that fucking pickup truck.

low preference guy
08-03-2010, 10:43 AM

that reminds when people on MSNBC said that the truck could be a racist symbol. lol.

Liberty_Mike
08-03-2010, 11:01 AM

Let's just hope he can do what Sharron Angle did in Nevada.

dannno
08-03-2010, 11:03 AM

He might resort to a gimmick, but I don't think it will be a pickup truck.

messana
08-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Still kind of anxious about next Monday though. It could be a close race.

Legend1104
08-03-2010, 06:24 PM
I am just really holding onto the hope that the American people have not degraded so far as to actually vote for a wrestling soap opera owner.