PDA

View Full Version : I need to start phone banking for Peter

BRG253
08-02-2010, 10:23 PM
My goal is 10 calls a day from now on. Maybe more once I get the hang of it.

But what do I say and how do I say it? Help a n00b out.

low preference guy
08-02-2010, 10:26 PM

Linda supported the bailout.

Rob is a good guy, but maybe it's time we send new people.

Baptist
08-03-2010, 10:18 AM

Do 100 today it only takes a little more than an hour. Then Wed-Sun do 50. If you follow my advice, then you will be entered into the drawing to go to CT on Tues, where you'll get to chill with Pete n' crew.

Here is what I say most of the time:
"Hello may I speak with Ms Smith?"
"Hi my name is Joe I'm a concerned American whose giving up his day to make sure that Connecticut voters know about Peter Schiff who is on the ballot for the Republican Primary next week. Have you heard of Peter Schiff?"

I also say "the Tea Party backed candidate Peter Schiff" a lot." I also send people to "Who Is Peter Schiff" video on YouTube and "Peter Schiff Was Right" video.

Remember that Peter has been endorsed by every Tea Party in CT, predicted the financial collapse on national TV while everyone laughed at him, has written a handful of NYTimes bestselling books, and has been endorsed by Steve Forbes. Also remember that Linda has donated to Democrats as recently as a few years ago so you are afraid she is telling us what we want to hear just to get elected.

Just tell them why you like Schiff. Don't worry about doing it right because making any call is better than no call. Just try to say his name at least once and be nice to them even when they hang up and get mad.

JackieDan
08-03-2010, 01:28 PM
10 calls? I do about 300 calls a day, don't be foolish.

BRG253
08-03-2010, 02:47 PM
What is the best time to do calls?

Baptist
08-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Campaign asks that you do them between 11am and 8:30pm. I've cheated a few times and started at 10:45 and gone until 9pm. 80% of the calls go voicemail just hit Smart Drop after the beep on the machine. You have better luck reaching people after 5pm but it's really not as big of a difference as you would think.