PDA

View Full Version : **WOW** Amazing comic book--Sums it all up!

teacherone
08-02-2010, 05:20 AM
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebcb0bfb703e.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0008318874a5.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/090afae510cf.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/099d18be05c8.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0ab62856559.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/546781c0e75a.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13e6ed4c5508.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e77a71640428.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c356223f62f.gif

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/811bec84c6b2.gif

teacherone
08-02-2010, 05:21 AM
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0015b864311b.gif

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread597825/pg1

ATS member Mr. Mask

sevin
08-02-2010, 07:32 AM
BRAVO!!!

That is fricken awesome.

TNforPaul45
08-02-2010, 07:50 AM
I saw a "Reptilian Queen Elizabeth" and "2012" and that's all I needed to see :(

noxagol
08-02-2010, 08:08 AM
I can't tell if this is serious or satire. I think it is satire with some facts thrown in the make it seem serious! IT WARNS AGAINST THAT! I don't know what to believe now. My world will never be the same!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

reduen
08-02-2010, 08:09 AM
Nice "abovetopsecret.com" Ad here...:)

payme_rick
08-02-2010, 08:14 AM
I lost it with laughter when I saw the guy's reaction to seeing "No Santa" on the computer screen..

Petar
08-02-2010, 08:49 AM
I'm not sure if Mr. Mask is being satirical or not, but I can definitely relate to him either way.

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Mr Mask here...

Saw people talking about my little project and wanted to thank whoever brought it up and posted it here.

To answer a few questions-

1) It is not total satire...I am a conspiracy theorist and wanted to tell the unofficial story of how that went down. Its an attempt to portray the phenomena that is frazzle-frying so many people out there, like me.

2) Yes humor is involved, as is fiction and exaggeration where it is due.

3) The comic will be a 30 issue graphic novel when finished. 300 pages. Each month a new installment will be released on abovetopsecret.com, who has graciously adopted my project.

4) Yes, the comic does advertise abovetopsecret.com, but that was not the reasoning behind making the comic, and before ats even saw the thing it was planned to be a personal work.

ats has been very good to me for years, and I respect their staff and owners for letting me be there...I sorta am a little hard to "not ban", due to my mouth being a bit "troublesome"...heh...but they take care of me.

With all that said, I hope it wasn't terribly rude for me to pop in here and say hi.

Thanks for liking or disliking the comic....either way, you are spreading it for me. I appreciate that, thank you.
MM

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Classical ridicule of conspiracy theories, in fact the author is so well informed about this conspiracy that he clearly denounces himself as "one of them".

Bill Clinton himself said Carroll Quigley´s "Tragedy and Hope" changed his life...a semi-competent exposure of the Illuminati that is all about Quigley saying to people that its too late and people should go along with it and saying to the Elite that they should start being honest about it because the secrecy is doing more harm than good.

YouTube - Bill Clinton speaks of Carroll Quigley at 1992 Democratic National Convention (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVVQLA_dGg)

Translation: "Yep im one of them and i just go along with it"

Laugh all you want, to "us loonies" you are the funny ones. "They" already say it flat to your faces :D

eOs
08-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Information overflow. Lets sort it out. Nice comic and welcome to the boards.

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Classical ridicule of conspiracy theories, in fact the author is so well informed about this conspiracy that he clearly denounces himself as "one of them".

ahem...

Um...Sir...I am the guy who made the comic.

I hae spent years speaking on these subjects and they are a very important part of my life.

The comic has an agenda to teach and entertain.

Calling me a person who ridicule's conspiracy theorists is the typical retort from someone "safe behind a computer shooting off a mouth for no reason".

I do not ridicule the very subjects (or people who are interested in them) you assume I do.

But alas, I forgive you...I understand your a lone voice in a dark sea of gibberish and media...I understand you are upset and jaded and rather slander honest attempts at "fixing things" by calling them things that they are not.

I am not a hero, or a professional anything...I'm a slave in a machine designed to suck my life and energy away to better folks who are rich and powerful.

This comic is my lone scream into that vast night...

Your post was ill-based and hardly a burp in the silent abyss.

But...you are free to say as you please, in fact, I assume a media source has programmed you to be disgruntle in the face of ALL positive things...its a plan of thiers that has worked for decades....divide and conquer.

As for me...I will continue to deliver my my unofficial accounts of how conspiracy took over my life, long before many of you were even born.

God bless me for that.

Good day sir.

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 10:05 AM
ahem...

Um...Sir...I am the guy who made the comic.

I hae spent years speaking on these subjects and they are a very important part of my life.

The comic has an agenda to teach and entertain.

Calling me a person who ridicule's conspiracy theorists is the typical retort from someone "safe behind a computer shooting off a mouth for no reason".

I do not ridicule the very subjects (or people who are interested in them) you assume I do.

But alas, I forgive you...I understand your a lone voice in a dark sea of gibberish and media...I understand you are upset and jaded and rather slander honest attempts at "fixing things" by calling them things that they are not.

I am not a hero, or a professional anything...I'm a slave in a machine designed to suck my life and energy away to better folks who are rich and powerful.

This comic is my lone scream into that vast night...

Your post was ill-based and hardly a burp in the silent abyss.

But...you are free to say as you please, in fact, I assume a media source has programmed you to be disgruntle in the face of ALL positive things...its a plan of thiers that has worked for decades....divide and conquer.

As for me...I will continue to deliver my my unofficial accounts of how conspiracy took over my life, long before many of you were even born.

God bless me for that.

Good day sir.

Well...maybe i am being too paranoied (and this is one of the consequences of being a conspiracy theorist as your comic says) but the ultimate consequence of your comic is that it makes the "sheeple" anti-conspiracy pavlov-dog-reflex even worst, a non-conspiracy theorists will look at your comic and will certainly not be converted to the truth but the other way around...and the fact that you are undeniably skilled and this comic shows your skill makes this even worst.

So if all your work will follow this line i would have to say that there is something suspicious about you.

EDIT - The guy that posted this is anti-conspiracy theory...what better example do you want?

lucius
08-14-2010, 10:21 AM
I imagine you are due; you may have commercial success with your work as long as it follows acceptable 'policy agenda':

"The use of ‘conspiracy theory’ is a derogatory epithet. It is something the propagandists have deeply embedded [into the collective American psyche] and has been perfected over the decades. It is a useful tool to eliminate articulate dissent, other points of view, and information that might be inconvenient for policy agenda." Chris Sanders, Political Economist--Sanders Research

I know individuals who have made much money by using their insight of conspiracy, or more accurate a reflection of true history, to invest in 'policy agenda'--like shooting fish in a barrel. Be like a 'flea on the dog', invest your money where the big dog goes.

I don't think that 'conspiracy theory' is accurate; I do believe that 'the great work' is dead-on...

michaelwise
08-14-2010, 10:26 AM
I love learning about a good conspiracy.

That rendition of a tin foil hat in comic form should win the author a recognition award for best illistration.

teacherone
08-14-2010, 10:31 AM
I posted your work here Mr. Mask because I appreciate the art, skill, and talent behind it.

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

Enjoy our little board here-- there is a wealth of information, mostly political, but some conspiratorial as well. On the whole largely entertaining.

Maybe Mr. Mask could become a libertarian, or ancap in a future episode? That would be cool!

amy31416
08-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks for liking or disliking the comic....either way, you are spreading it for me. I appreciate that, thank you.
MM

Well...maybe i am being too paranoied (and this is one of the consequences of being a conspiracy theorist as your comic says) but the ultimate consequence of your comic is that it makes the "sheeple" anti-conspiracy pavlov-dog-reflex even worst, a non-conspiracy theorists will look at your comic and will certainly not be converted to the truth but the other way around...and the fact that you are undeniably skilled and this comic shows your skill makes this even worst.

So if all your work will follow this line i would have to say that there is something suspicious about you.

EDIT - The guy that posted this is anti-conspiracy theory...what better example do you want?

Did you miss his quote from above?

Apparently, he doesn't have as big an issue with people not liking him as you, and he can also laugh at himself.

Is that really reason to be suspicious of him?

Not to mention, you haven't seen the rest of his work.

BenIsForRon
08-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Well...maybe i am being too paranoid

Well... no fucking shit. Get off the internet for a while, try to learn how to use objective reasoning.

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Did you miss his quote from above?

Apparently, he doesn't have as big an issue with people not liking him as you, and he can also laugh at himself.

Is that really reason to be suspicious of him?

Not to mention, you haven't seen the rest of his work.

If you are what he calls the "sheeple" and watch this comic...would this guide you towards conspiracy theories or away from them? In my opinion, in the perspective of a "sheeple", this would be powerful mockery against conspiracy theorists, mostly because there is good skill and talent there.

But you are correct, let us see his next works...

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Well... no fucking shit. Get off the internet for a while, try to learn how to use objective reasoning.

The guy that posted this comic interpreted it as anti-conspiracy-theory how come?

And generally, when someone throws those "get of the internet" type of things around the word "PROJECTION" comes to mind. STFU :)

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Pete sir...I'm sorry, perhaps in my haste to defend my own work I failed to see the call signs of a paranoid man...lol...Pete, in honesty, I know where you are coming from.

I'm sorry for any tone that may have gone astray from my original reason of being here. To say hi and thanks for even acknowledge my home-brew work.

I'm jaded and skeptical of all things...so I am sorry if I challenged your right to be so with me.

To the rest-

Nope, I'm not CIA or anything special or professional. I loved comics growing up...and really wanted to make one now...and well it was the only story I knew I could honestly tell.

As for use of sheeple...Yeah, I understand your point. But I hope the idea I am going for will make you see the main character is evolving. He is in the "bill cooper" stage of conspiracy...and bill was famous of saying the word.

Mask will go further and learn much of what he learned was wrong, and switch positions...much like...the guy who the story is based on.

Sheeple is simply him being "hip with the lingo"...in a sense being one himself.

the story is 300 pages long...I really hope I get to finish it, so heck...its a hobby.

Anyways, thanks all for discussing something I made...I am doing this not for money (free art for free people!) and my history as an artist has always been centered less on caring for money....and just wanting to tell a story.

Sorry If I offended anyone...hope you all continue to read the thing just to even hate it. HA!

PS- Nope...I don't take myself too seriously. And laughing at one's self is always a good step in any direction.

Danke
08-14-2010, 11:23 AM

A Coincidence Theorist.

amy31416
08-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Nope, I'm not CIA or anything special or professional. I loved comics growing up...and really wanted to make one now...and well it was the only story I knew I could honestly tell.

That's exactly what a CIA plant would say...

:p

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Ha! Indeed...

Now you understand...

Nothing you can do from there but make a comic and explain why you think everyone is out to get ya...

Ha!

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Pete sir...I'm sorry, perhaps in my haste to defend my own work I failed to see the call signs of a paranoid man...lol...Pete, in honesty, I know where you are coming from.

I'm sorry for any tone that may have gone astray from my original reason of being here. To say hi and thanks for even acknowledge my home-brew work.

I'm jaded and skeptical of all things...so I am sorry if I challenged your right to be so with me.

To the rest-

As for use of sheeple...Yeah, I understand your point. But I hope the idea I am going for will make you see the main character is evolving. He is in the "bill cooper" stage of conspiracy...and bill was famous of saying the word.

Mask will go further and learn much of what he learned was wrong, and switch positions...much like...the guy who the story is based on.

Sheeple is simply him being "hip with the lingo"...in a sense being one himself.

the story is 300 pages long...I really hope I get to finish it, so heck...its a hobby.

Anyways, thanks all for discussing something I made...I am doing this not for money (free art for free people!) and my history as an artist has always been centered less on caring for money....and just wanting to tell a story.

Sorry If I offended anyone...hope you all continue to read the thing just to even hate it. HA!

PS- Nope...I don't take myself too seriously. And laughing at one's self is always a good step in any direction.

Maybe i, like mr. Mask, am seeing conspiracies everywhere.

You have talent and the World needs talented artists to say the truth since most artists out there are either "sheeple", soldouts or downright on board with this conspiracy.

My humble sugestion to you is that you should preach to the unconverted first instead of the converted especially with the talent you have. And should take into account that this could be very easily misinterpreted by the unconverted.

Im sorry if i was rude.

teacherone
08-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Pete's our resident schizo-- you can ignore his posts or read them for your merriment.

Your choice!

Petar
08-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Mr Mask here...

Saw people talking about my little project and wanted to thank whoever brought it up and posted it here.

1) It is not total satire...I am a conspiracy theorist and wanted to tell the unofficial story of how that went down. Its an attempt to portray the phenomena that is frazzle-frying so many people out there, like me.

3) The comic will be a 30 issue graphic novel when finished. 300 pages. Each month a new installment will be released on abovetopsecret.com, who has graciously adopted my project.

4) Yes, the comic does advertise abovetopsecret.com, but that was not the reasoning behind making the comic, and before ats even saw the thing it was planned to be a personal work.

ats has been very good to me for years, and I respect their staff and owners for letting me be there...I sorta am a little hard to "not ban", due to my mouth being a bit "troublesome"...heh...but they take care of me.

With all that said, I hope it wasn't terribly rude for me to pop in here and say hi.

MM

Hey man, welcome aboard!

I guess that I am no longer the most talented conspiracy theorist here, but that's ok.

There is so much that we could discuss!

teacherone
08-14-2010, 11:47 AM

Are you referring to me? :confused::confused:

Please tell me more about myself!

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Pete's our resident schizo-- you can ignore his posts or read them for your merriment.

Your choice!

And yet you were the one that posted this cartoon thinking it was anti-conspiracy and than changed your tune when the author claimed they were pro-conspiracy. Go figure.

But thanks for telling them what they should think about me :)

NiceGoing
08-14-2010, 11:50 AM

I'm sorry for any tone that may have gone astray from my original reason of being here. To say hi and thanks for even acknowledge my home-brew work, I'm jaded and skeptical of all things...so I am sorry if I challenged your right to be so with me.

To the rest-

Haha- surely you're just kidding us - are you the great STAN LEE?!!
:cool:

ClayTrainor
08-14-2010, 11:53 AM
And yet you were the one that posted this cartoon thinking it was anti-conspiracy and than changed your tune when the author claimed they were pro-conspiracy. Go figure.

http://loveforlife.com.au/files/strawman2.jpg

ClayTrainor
08-14-2010, 11:54 AM
I really enjoyed this comic Mr. Mask. You should start posting your work here whenever you release something new. :)

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks pete...I do appreciate your understanding.

As for talent, or preaching...I dunno, Im just telling a story I know very well. There is endless stuff online to research the information, a rehashed report of each event in a sterile manner I think would lose the very people I am trying to get to read this the most.

To all you-

I think the world needs leaders, not entertainers...yet, here I am making something that I hope is entertaining while still smuggling in a message.

I don't even know if the things I know are true, and all conspiracy theorists know what it is like to be wrong or taken early by hoaxes or misrepresented info.

The comic is not to be a history book. What I am going for is telling the "conspiracy theorist's" side of it...

In short, less about any "one" conspiarcy...but more about the phenomena.

Ron Paul appears on Alex Jones, I mean...if this dosn't say to people "hey, there is really a buzz of weird info out there", then I don't know what does.

Mr Mask, in both forms, is simply an average joe of average ability, dealing with that.

I am not sure where this project will go, but abovetopsecret.com seems pleased to welcome it, and well that's all I really care about.

I don't see any better way to enjoy myself then releasing a free comic and seeing some people dig it.

Anyways, to the OP....man thank you!

Thanks for digging what I am going for, as long as anyone keeps saying "keep going", Mr Mask will be trucking along finishing his story.

It has a beginning, middle and end...and I know "where" I want to go with it...but I am just one guy making a little story and I can't promise anything works out perfectly for you, me or anyone really.

But, issue 2 is finished and will be released for free soon!

Thanks guys.

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Haha- surely you're just kidding us - are you the great STAN LEE?!!
:cool:

whoa...no way...lol.

You must know, that most of the comic is not hand drawn. Limitations in time are reduced greatly when you move from traditional comics to digital pictures.

The guy in the comic, is me...as in, real pictures of me... altered, rebuilt, fixed and flexed n what not.

Its all done with a computer.

I am more of a hand and ink guy myself, and when I was a kid I was always going to conventions trying to make it into the biz with my stuff.

All these years later we have computers...and bam...I made the comic.

I have a fear that traditional comic artists will throw stones at me...but I make what I make and I share it to people who want to see it.

Its all I can hope to ever do...

Yknow.

BIG HELLO TO RON PAUL!

teacherone
08-14-2010, 12:16 PM

please point out where you gleaned this little gem of genius...

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Aww my intent was not to come and disrupt whatever union you guys have here.

Its a shame that the world is predetermined to not get along.

teacherone
08-14-2010, 12:25 PM

lol... no worries MM.

some of us are just bored :D

amy31416
08-14-2010, 12:34 PM

Don't sweat it...if a thread is longer than two pages here, it's probably because of an argument or debate.

Baptist
08-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Don't sweat it...if a thread is longer than two pages here, it's probably because of an argument or debate.

ROFL! +1!

Mr. Mask, you are not breaking any unity. Look at the threads with polls and you will see that we hardly agree on anything specific. These forums are way too diverse for us to agree on much beyond the fact that we all want the government to stay the heck out of our lives.

Please stick around and continue to post on this site. You should post all your installments of the comic in this thread. You may also enjoy perusing the sub thread "Hot Topics" which is found in the "Off Topic" section (heh, one day this thread may even get moved to Hot Topics).

I have a suggestion and a request. The suggestion is to do the comic how you want. I'd rather see your thoughts portrayed instead of trying to cater to every whiner and complainer on this or any other site. That said, if you are willing to alter your comic based on received feedback then my request is that you keep curse words and smutty sex out of it. That way I can read it to my kid and pass it around to friends, family and church members.

Keep up the good work.

Mini-Me
08-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi Mr Mask :) I just wanted to say that I can definitely identify with your comic, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. The self-deprecating nature of the comic makes it pretty easily mistaken for a hit piece, but the second "sheeple" slide speaks pretty honestly to the frustration and real-world isolation that anyone "paying attention" tends to feel...and so I have high hopes for the future of this comic.

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Mr Mask :) I just wanted to say that I can definitely identify with your comic, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. The self-deprecating nature of the comic makes it pretty easily mistaken for a hit piece, but the second "sheeple" slide speaks pretty honestly to the frustration and real-world isolation that anyone "paying attention" tends to feel...and so I have high hopes for the future of this comic.

Well sir (or mam), then it is you (and folks like you, me, us) that I am making this for.

I mean, conspiracy folks are very suspicious and hardly the kind of people who all agree on things together. So getting/keeping conspiracy theorists to read it is going to be hard.

I've already been called a cop, agent and disino-cointel over on ats more then once, but overall most folks there are happy to say "thats one of us making a comic about us".

I really hope I dont end up offending too many folks, cus, like someone here already said-

"I do plan on doing this my way and taking shots at myself and all others here and there".

But over all, I am trying to present a three act story, that no matter what conspiracies you subscribe to, will show a familiar adventure to the "average theorist".

I dunno man...I'll try, and I'll try not to fail or fall flat...but again, I'm one guy doing this out of my home and just trying to deliver content worthy of reading/looking at.

No polished writers or big hollywood producers...just a lone conspiracy nut sharing his story in a comic that takes it a bit further, but not so far that the intended audience no longer "gets it".

This far, as a conspiracy theorist, I think I'm still on track with showing how it was for most of us falling into fringe information...I can only hope I stay there.

Heck, if one thing, something good came out of all those years researching crap that messed me up good...heh.

Thanks for the welcome.

MM

Vessol
08-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Well made, but as others noticed, it comes off either as intentionally or unintentionally, making fun of conspiracy theorists.

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Well made, but as others noticed, it comes off either as intentionally or unintentionally, making fun of conspiracy theorists.

Intentionally...making fun of myself and others when they first "become aware of these situations".

I hope as the story progresses you will see that Mask is a good guy trying to make sense of a world through a sea of crazyness, lies, hoaxes, facts, history, enemies and all.

I'm the first to admit, us conspiracy folks are very easy to laugh at at times...and we don't like it...for the most part we think humans are mostly "turned off machines" and everything we tell them is important but impossible to communicate...

Be it aliens...NWO...JFK...Nibiru...it dosnt matter...each one of us feels we have a million things to share to save the day and wake people up...

If you think about that...its pretty funny...

Sad...but funny.

Vessol
08-14-2010, 02:53 PM
I can understand the frustration, I don't know whether I'd consider myself a conspiracy theorist or not, seems an odd label to tag to oneself but I share a very healthy dose of mistrust for the government and do think that there are many underground players within all politics whom really control things.

However I try to tend to stick to the more practical approach in trying to learn myself more about history and learning ways that I believe would counteract and that's why I've found myself learning more and more about Voluntaryism.

Mr Mask
08-14-2010, 02:55 PM
ROFL! +1!

That said, if you are willing to alter your comic based on received feedback then my request is that you keep curse words and smutty sex out of it. That way I can read it to my kid and pass it around to friends, family and church members.

Keep up the good work.

Well twice thus far "censored" swearing has been used. Once in issue 1, once in issue two.

As for overly using vulgarity, I wont be doing that.

Sexual images or concepts will be completely absent from the book. I find the media to be a filthy pool of that stuff and it kinda turns my stomach.

There will be some violence...but nothing overly crazy...well...some battling and what not.

If your kids are not the youngest of pups, it will not go over the level of say typical comic books in the 80s and 90s.

No gore...no sex...no drugs or that sort of thing.

Thats not what Mr Mask is about lol.

But church? I dunno...church folks are a bit judgmental sometimes...guess it depends what church your in lol.

But, I'm not out to sell smut. and your worries are safely assured that they wont happen...unless a few censored "&%$#" here and there is past your level of acceptance.

Baptist
08-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the reply, I look forward to reading all your issues.

I'm sure you are aware of Ron Paul and maybe others like Schiff, Rand, etc? It would be awesome if you could do a series on Ron Paul trying to save America but the evil media/government/federal reserve subvert the electoral process to prevent him from winning.

EndDaFed
08-14-2010, 04:46 PM
That comic is great. I can't wait for the next edition.

Liberty4life
08-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Sometimes you guys spend too much time poking each others eyes out.

I know there are many conspiracies, lets see a list, start at the beginning with the egyptians(sp?).

Lets add the Volks in there. throw in some so called "time travel" (read dimensional transversion)(sp?).

But really what can anyone do about it? Unless your some kind of superbeing.

We are all just points on someones board.

So you wanna know the final solution? because there is one..

Flame on!

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Well, the cover for issue two is up and I thought some of you may care to see a preview of it.

The entire issue is done as of yesterday.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Masks-Adventures-in-Conspiracy/146763355339913

Peace&Freedom
08-15-2010, 09:30 AM
In this day and age where so many conspiracies and coverups have been specifically documented by released government files, MSM news reports et al, it's plain the phrase "conspiracy theory" has been a control word to keep alternative thinking marginalized. Comics or other media that now embrace the word, even ironically, represents the power of that word to emotionally shut down thinking has waned, so the establishment has to find other trigger phrases (racist, antisemitic, etc) to keep the peons in line.

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 09:37 AM
In this day and age where so many conspiracies and coverups have been specifically documented by released government files, MSM news reports et al, it's plain the phrase "conspiracy theory" has been a control word to keep alternative thinking marginalized. Comics or other media that now embrace the word, even ironically, represents the power of that word to emotionally shut down thinking has waned, so the establishment has to find other trigger phrases (racist, antisemitic, etc) to keep the peons in line.

I fully agree...

And for that reason alone I have been working over a decade to spread "thought" and "critical thinking".

I can only say that my comic is a personal project and comes from me...

Just doing what I have to do to feel like I got the art out of my body.

As an artist, that drive trumps all others....even the need for food.

So really, sink or swim, I am just a victim to that force.

lucius
08-15-2010, 09:43 AM

agree, Divide et Impera...Divide and Rule (Ancient Esoteric Counter-Insurgency)

In politics and sociology, divide and rule (derived from Latin divide et impera) (also known as divide and conquer) is a combination of political, military and economic strategy of gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy. In reality, it often refers to a strategy where small power groups are prevented from linking up and becoming more powerful, since it is difficult to break up existing power structures.

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 09:55 AM
agree, Divide et Impera...Divide and Rule (Esoteric counter-insurgency)

EXACTLY! Hence why when I first got here in this thread to thank the OP, I got a little sad by seeing a few heads fighting over the simple fact that they just wanted to disagree.

People need to start putting differences behind and start listing similarities. We all have way more in common then we have separating us.

Each and every one of us should be doing whatever we can to peacefully unite and agree to agree towards solutions...not disruption and conflict in the name of small differences.

I personally think the media is used to promote savageness between people.

The comic I am doing is very much based around "differences not stopping people from teaming up and facing problems".

The story will evolve and is written as a 300 page graphic novel complete with proper arcs of characters and Aristotle's 3-part progression.

I hope it helps people who disagree see that small potatoes are not as big as the problems we have here...and that no matter what they personally believe, we ALL need to work towards a better future where differences are not a thing to bring violence or hate.

Like I said before, I have big plans to tell a story....and though I personally think the world needs less entertainers and more leaders, the comic will serve as a suitable candy shell to deliver the medicine that I hope to pack it with.

Sadly, I'm one guy...one flawed mind...one voice in the night.

Luckyly...that won't stop me from yelling.

Don't let forces sway you to thinking common man is a thing made of garbage and war. That is what THEY are producing in us...we are not born to be that beast at all.

LibertyVox
08-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Precocious work!

Mr. Mask,
Sorpresa! You're a plant. I say NSA. According to Good Will Hunting, you guys have 7 times the budget of CIA. Fuck you very much sir.

RPF! W're being watched.

lucius
08-15-2010, 10:02 AM
EXACTLY! Hence why when I first got here in this thread to thank the OP, I got a little sad by seeing a few heads fighting over the simple fact that they just wanted to disagree.

People need to start putting differences behind and start listing similarities. We all have way more in common then we have separating us.

Each and every one of us should be doing whatever we can to peacefully unite and agree to agree towards solutions...not disruption and conflict in the name of small differences.

I personally think the media is used to promote savageness between people.

The comic I am doing is very much based around "differences not stopping people from teaming up and facing problems".

The story will evolve and is written as a 300 page graphic novel complete with proper arcs of characters and Aristotle's 3-part progression.

I hope it helps people who disagree see that small potatoes are not as big as the problems we have here...and that no matter what they personally believe, we ALL need to work towards a better future where differences are not a thing to bring violence or hate.

Like I said before, I have big plans to tell a story....and though I personally think the world needs less entertainers and more leaders, the comic will serve as a suitable candy shell to deliver the medicine that I hope to pack it with.

Sadly, I'm one guy...one flawed mind...one voice in the night.

Luckyly...that won't stop me from yelling.

Don't let forces sway you to thinking common man is a thing made of garbage and war. That is what THEY are producing in us...we are not born to be that beast at all.

Would you have any desire in illustrating a Children's book that I am writing? For I live in the solution now as well.

I would be happy to assist you in your project if I could provide any. Change come from within and in that aspect we all infinitely powerful in our unique ways.

-l

Trimbeaux
08-15-2010, 10:03 AM
There is no conspiracy, most people have not figured out that the history of the world is far different than what they were taught by school, college and the major media. All is being done in the open at this point. If you are awake and willing to leave your comfort level, read their own words, you will see where we are going in the future. The further you go back in history (read) the further forward you will see, for they where much more candid years ago (hundreds) until some of us started to read and awaken to the truth. I am personally much happier that I know the truth than to be a unhappy drone grinding it out the rest of my life without a clue about the truth of this world. I have enjoyed my 41 years of life and nothing can take that away. I look forward to more comics.

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Precocious work!

Thank you sir (mam?)!

Kinda weird making a comic in this area...so many folks divided on if I'm a CIA agent, Illuminati reptile, or what not...while the rest either hate it (thinking I'm attacking conspiracy theorists) or love it (agreeing with its familiar untold tale).

Thank you for enjoying it...each person who enjoys it, is another set of eyes and mind that I am working hard to please.

Hope you keep reading...its free and made by someone who is also free.

MM

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Would you have any desire in illustrating a Children's book that I am writing? For I live in the solution now as well.
-l

Yknow, I have a list of artistic endeavors I wish to accomplish before my untimely death.

Children's book is on that list and one day I will tackle that.

Right now I'm pretty tied up raising my own son and making this comic, and of course working like a slave to benefit the elite while I waste away in a universe not designed for such slavery.

I'd love to do kid's books one day, but for now that is something planned for the future, when I'm wiser and more able to "know" what to tell children.

I do hope you continue with your project though...and think children's books really need new blood and bright minds injecting our kids with proper morals and deeper forms of thought.

I wish you luck.

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 10:11 AM
There is no conspiracy, most people have not figured out that the history of the world is far different than what they were taught by school, college and the major media. All is being done in the open at this point. If you are awake and willing to leave your comfort level, read their own words, you will see where we are going in the future. The further you go back in history (read) the further forward you will see, for they where much more candid years ago (hundreds) until some of us started to read and awaken to the truth. I am personally much happier that I know the truth than to be a unhappy drone grinding it out the rest of my life without a clue about the truth of this world. I have enjoyed my 41 years of life and nothing can take that away. I look forward to more comics.

You sir sound like someone I will grow up to be very much like.

Those who say "all conspiracies are false" or that such things are "made up fantasies".

Are really...and I mean REALLY blind to far too many things to list here.

Hopefully, the comic will begin to get a few people researching the history of what has been done to us all.

If not...well...its colorful...eh!

MM

Danke
08-15-2010, 10:36 AM
Precocious work!

Mr. Mask,
Sorpresa! You're a plant. I say NSA. According to Good Will Hunting, you guys have 7 times the budget of CIA. Fuck you very much sir.

RPF! W're being watched.

http://www.foo.is/~baldur/retard-prize.jpg

LibertyVox
08-15-2010, 10:39 AM
http://www.foo.is/~baldur/retard-prize.jpg

gaaaa I's win? derrrrrrrrrr :D

danke! danke!

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Wish I won that prize...

Damn it looks sweet.

Ima keep my eyes on it!

LibertyVox
08-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Wish I won that prize...

Damn it looks sweet.

Ima keep my eyes on it!

You. can HAVE the fucking Prize.

I just lost my Tiger repellent!

Oh my frakkin God!

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 10:53 AM
So I guess you can swear here?

I know this may sound silly, but where I post such things are not allowed, nor is rudeness towards other posters (not that it don't happen, but its quickly removed or handled).

Just don't know much about this site...

Sure I known Ron, Rand, Schiff (hes running here in my home state of CT!)...

But I'm clueless as to how the forum officially started, the rules of it, and just how things work around here.

Forgive my ignorance if you can.

PS- THE PRIZE IS NOW MINE! PASSED TO ME FROM THE GUY WHO WON IT! Hands off...its going in the vault.

LibertyVox
08-15-2010, 11:17 AM

I know this may sound silly, but where I post such things are not allowed, nor is rudeness towards other posters (not that it don't happen, but its quickly removed or handled).

But I'm clueless as to how the forum officially started, the rules of it, and just how things work around here.

PS- THE PRIZE IS NOW MINE! PASSED TO ME FROM THE GUY WHO WON IT! Hands off...its going in the vault.

I think the forum is pretty tolerant when it comes to swearing, among other things. Since I've joined I have seen them ban a few members, some of them quite senior and frequent contributors. Like you I didn't bother reading the rules (does any one)?

I believe, as long as one doesn't troll or is excessively belligerent to others, anything goes. The rules are applied it seems arbitrarily.
Now, I do believe in the received wisdom that avoiding swear words or bazaari language is always better and more classy and an easier way to win respect and perhaps even admiration.
But then again as Palin said, English is a living language and we've got to celebrate it. Her word is gospel. Nuff' said. So you know, who fuckin cares?

YouTube - The Many Uses of the word Fuck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7YfTn8nLs)

Petar
08-15-2010, 11:33 AM

Yeah, it's much more lax here.

People swear and insult each other all the time, and mods only usually get involved when you go totally overboard.

Also, the forum started to support Ron Paul's 2008 presidential run.

Mr Mask
08-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Well thank you for the crash course.

I would normally study any and all rules before entering a thread or forum, its usually good practice. But yknow, I saw some Ron Paul guys liking the comic and I decided to visit and say hi.

So, I just tried my best to adhere to the rule system from the other forum I live on, and hope it translated good intent.

Well, I'm not a total prude and have used much vulgarity in my life...but in the last few years I have tried to limit my use of it. My full goal is to fully remove it from my way of speaking and creating...but for now, I remain a servant to my own Muse, and my Muse tends to swear sometimes...

But thanks for teaching me some rules around here, and thanks for not banning me , whoever bans people...

MM

LibertyVox
08-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Keep them coming. You have a skill, you are also very talented and funny. You'll be an instant hit here.
You already are an instant hit.

Petar
08-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Relative to the various conspiracies that obviously plague the world, could you please tell us about the specific political solutions that you are in support of?

I hope that you are not a communist or anarchist, because those seem to be some very popular pseudo-solutions amongst the conspiracy crowd.

Also, are you familiar with the work of Pascal Leo Cormier?

http://a479.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/34/l_23d1b5fc32fd55e57ae769c6cc63ca6e.jpg

I think his satire is amongst the most accurate, but the fact that he also promotes insane ideas about ancient biblical giants makes me suspect that he is controlled opposition.

Of course there is always the prolific David Dees:

http://www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/ToolBarTopics/Articles/Featured_Authors/Holappa,_Henrik/Art/Dees_Illustrations_xmas2_dees.jpg

But the problem with him is that he sometimes seems solely focused on Zionism, and that is rather suspicious as well.

My basic opinion is that Illuminati = Elite bloodlines + Jesuits + Zionists + Knights of Malta/St. John (mainly).

I am however starting to wonder if I should just stop ever saying that publicly from now on, not that I give a shit if people think that I am crazy, but what if it limits my options in life?

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Just not worth my time or energy.

Unbecoming of my intent.

jmdrake
08-16-2010, 10:39 AM

Yeah. That was my immediate reaction from the first couple of frames. Then he mentioned the Tuskegee experiments and I thought "Ok. How can he make fun of that? It's totally documented. Clinton even apologized for it." Then he mentioned ATS (a website where I post once in a blue moon) and rather than saying it was "a bunch of tin foil hat wearing fruitloops", he pointed out that it has debunkers and skeptics along with conspiracy "experts". I finished reading the comic with no idea where this guy stood until I read his comments.

To "Mr. Mask". Funny comic and good job. I don't think you're cointel-pro, but if you are I respect the quality of your work anyway. ;) All I would change is that when you talk about something that actually is proven (like the Tuskegee experiment) you somehow differentiate it from stuff that's pure speculation (Queen Elizabeth being a reptile). I'm not sure how you do that and maintain your lighthearted comicbook feel. (Maybe a footnote that says "This actually happened and you can look it up"?) If non-conspiracy types get sucked in to reading this and then find valuable information that changes their world view, then all the better. I was talking with one of my sparring partners the other day and somehow we got around to martial arts from the Christian point of view. I pointed out that I think from the verse where Jesus told the disciples to "sell your cloak and buy a sword" that self defense is ok, but naked aggression is wrong including our own "preemptive wars". He responded with "But didn't Saddam attack with anthrax"? I responded with "That was from our own government. Within a few months of the attacks the anthrax was traced to our own biological weapons program. They eventually stuck this on a lone actor who supposedly committed suicide, but I'm not sure that's true either." His response? Then everything I've believed about that war might be wrong! Some people here get angry at conspiracy theorists for "hurting Ron Paul". But Ron Paul's biggest problem is that there are a lot of people who have a totally uninformed view of the world. At least 41% of Americans (including Sarah Palin) still believe Saddam was behind 9/11. (At least that was true back in 2007). Back in 2003 that was 70% of Americans! No wonder the Iraq war was originally supported and still has strong support.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what comes out next.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 11:11 AM
This is a joke. Wake up people - It's complete satire to marginalize and ridicule truth.

What's disturbing is that even folks who are aware of the truth are suckers to BS propaganda like this. Why? Because it 'looks cool'? It's a professional hit piece. Gov funded or not, it mocks a truth movement.

Look at the last page, the tin foil hat wearer stands in front of the Federal Reserve? So the Fed is a conspiracy theory now?

And people here are going goo-goo over it? :rolleyes:

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 12:00 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 12:19 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Wow, truth hurts huh?

There is some high-level bullshit going on here.

brandon
08-16-2010, 12:22 PM
lol this is retarded dude. If you are being serious you have some really big arrogance/ego problems that are just going to embarrass and marginalize those you associate with.

9/10 people are "sheeple"? gtfo

lol

ps

you can write

paragraphs that have

more than one

sentence.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Oh c'mon, were supposed to take Mr Mask and his tinfoil hat seriously.. What better way to 'wake people up' than have a comic book hero named Mr Mask who wears a tin foil hat!

Whens the issue come out that marginalizes Ron Paul Mr Mask??? After all, he's a tin foil hater wearer too right?

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Mr Mask here...

MM

Greetings gazillionth anonymous RPF'er.

I think you should add some pics of Lew Rockwell/Gary North under Conspiracy rule #5.

Surely these two deserve to be labeled as hoaxers who feed off fear. Especially Gary North, #1 purveyor of the "Y2K will cause economic collapse" meme, who now moonlights as a well respected "liberty" activist on the LRC blog.

I mean Gary's conspiracy-theorist gold.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 12:37 PM
[Just not worth my time or energy.

Unbecoming of my intent.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 12:47 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Quite a defense for yourself.

If you're not part of an alphabet agency budget, you are sure acting on their behalf - whether you know it or not.

Congrats - you are proud.

jmdrake
08-16-2010, 12:50 PM

I think you should add some pics of Lew Rockwell/Gary North under Conspiracy rule #5.

Surely these two deserve to be labeled as hoaxers who feed off fear. Especially Gary North, #1 purveyor of the "Y2K will cause economic collapse" meme, who now moonlights as a well respected "liberty" activist on the LRC blog.

Hmmm....not a huge fan of Lew Rockwell, and I disagree strongly with some who post of his columnists (self hating racist William Griggs comes immediately to mind), but should Lew be held accountable for everything ever said or done by anyone who ever posts to his website? Yeah Gary North got Y2K wrong. A lot of people got that wrong. I never heard of Gary North but I heard a lot of Y2K fear mongering and some of it from people who should have known better. As a computer programmer who fixed Y2K bugs before they were called "Y2K bugs" I never got why people thought the world was coming to an end or why they thought the anti-lock brakes on your car needed to know what year it was. I tried to explain this to people around me who just wouldn't listen. I mean, I was a mere computer programmer with years of experience and training. What did I know about software bugs?

But I digress. To Mr. Mask, I do have a question about #5. You have Alex Jones there. I'm the first to admit that he isn't perfect and I have my own beef with him. The Austin gun rally for one. Attacks by him and Jason Bermas on Bill Cooper for another. (Especially Bermas. Total douche for doing that.) And posting William Griggs crap once is a third. But so far I've not seen Alex say that he talked to aliens or that Queen Elizabeth was a reptile or that Obama was the antichrist. He's had people on his show that have said things along those lines (David Icke for instance on the reptiles and the aliens). But is this some sort of "guilt by association" as wizardwatson was saying about Lew Rockwell?

Also, Mr. Mask. While I don't (at this point) agree with Romulus' assessment of you, I fully understand it. Do you remember the South Park conspiracy theory episode? Some people thought "They're just trying to help us by getting the word out". AJ went on the radio to say "It's a hit piece, they're just making fun of the truth movement". It turns out AJ was right. That doesn't mean you're cointel-pro. But this is a pattern that's been seen before.

brandon
08-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer ante orci, dignissim nec semper eget, imperdiet.

Praesent nec nunc ac urna cursus.

Mauris nec sem quis neque tincidunt mollis. Praesent nec mi tellus. Nam ac.

Morbi sed orci non nulla.

Nulla sem nisi, rhoncus a.

Sed erat lorem, ultrices in dictum eleifend, tempus eget urna. Cras eget ultrices tortor. Fusce libero justo, hendrerit vel volutpat eu.

Nullam purus eros, scelerisque luctus elementum commodo, congue at metus. Aenean dictum imperdiet volutpat. Morbi congue, ipsum ac.

Phasellus posuere erat et risus vehicula sit amet volutpat ligula dignissim. Nunc at velit odio.

Fusce vulputate, lacus ac tincidunt mattis, ligula orci consectetur tortor, in hendrerit dui risus at nisi. Aliquam tempor, dolor magna scelerisque diam, quis ullamcorper felis tellus pellentesque.

Proin interdum, erat eu vestibulum elementum, ligula nulla ullamcorper urna, vel placerat tortor purus.

Suspendisse eget semper arcu. Nullam porta dictum ligula, ac euismod mauris faucibus ut.

Phasellus et diam euismod urna dictum bibendum sed viverra turpis. Suspendisse a.

Vestibulum porttitor molestie diam vel interdum. Mauris interdum justo eget ipsum.

Sed quis leo massa. Vivamus sed ornare elit. Nunc feugiat.

Morbi a urna quis dolor hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque justo.

Nam ornare, ipsum a dignissim bibendum.

Nam ornare, ipsum a dignissim feugiat.

Kotin
08-16-2010, 12:53 PM
What a deep and thoughtful idea you have rolling around in your head with plenty room to spare.

I'm so glad you continue to slander my attempts as government propaganda.

I can accept you saying the following-

My work sucks.

My work is inccorect.

My work is useless...

These are opinions...

But while you sit there factually stating I am part of some secret government plot...just know you are wrong...and in openly being wrong, you have limited your chances at being reputable.

For instance...I know you are the type of idiot who goes around forming half-formed sentences of lies and shares them with people as if they are fact.

In fact, if I ever had as little to say about ANY SUBJECT as you do on my own honesty and intent...I'd be ashamed of myself.

I have more to say on the quality of toilet paper then you do on a honest man's attempt to help.

You sir are a wasted form of enegy...

And your truth dosnt hurt...for the record. It makes me pity you. pity you for being blind and dumb, when I know there is no reason for that other then your own lazy inability to read/write/think.

Its a often said only 2% of the human race is aware of its history and its place...I assume your one of the "lesser informed follks"

Good luck lying about me...I am lucky enough to not have to stoop to that level and simply share truth-

Truth being...your thoughts are lazy and you slander good people in attempts to sound "smart" online...

I can only say, in a faceto face meeting, you would understand fully I am no government shadow spook agent...and just someone suffering in a pit with 6.8 others.

I'm just trying to help.

And you are what? Basing your assumptions on my integrity and intent by quickly glimpsing a product of my artistic nature...

How swell...

How ignorant...

How you...

It is against forum guidelines to insult and personally attack forum members.. Especially from newer members with few posts.. You have done this multiple times..

Be an adult..

Romulus
08-16-2010, 12:59 PM
But I digress. To Mr. Mask, I do have a question about #5. You have Alex Jones there. I'm the first to admit that he isn't perfect and I have my own beef with him. The Austin gun rally for one. Attacks by him and Jason Bermas on Bill Cooper for another. (Especially Bermas. Total douche for doing that.) And posting William Griggs crap once is a third. But so far I've not seen Alex say that he talked to aliens or that Queen Elizabeth was a reptile or that Obama was the antichrist. He's had people on his show that have said things along those lines (David Icke for instance on the reptiles and the aliens). But is this some sort of "guilt by association" as wizardwatson was saying about Lew Rockwell?

Also, Mr. Mask. While I don't (at this point) agree with Romulus' assessment of you, I fully understand it. Do you remember the South Park conspiracy theory episode? Some people thought "They're just trying to help us by getting the word out". AJ went on the radio to say "It's a hit piece, they're just making fun of the truth movement". It turns out AJ was right. That doesn't mean you're cointel-pro. But this is a pattern that's been seen before.

Dont you get it man? AJ is one of 'them'! He's a Vatican assassin. If you listen to him, surely you believe that everyone is a reptile, like David Icke thinks. Look, its right there in the neat graphic. Keep reading. See the great Mr Mask with his tinfoil hat in from of the Federal Reserve? So those who support Ending the Fed are nothing more than conspiracy kooks as well!

C'mon, all gather round and worship those who mock the liberty/truth movement. :rolleyes: Because that's exactly what we are seeing here.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 12:59 PM

Thanks for the idea...I'm aware that Gary is a "not so honest man" who used fear and lies to obtain wealth and political gain.

If you see him in a future issue, know it was you who gave me the idea to do so.

Thanks!

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Hmmm....not a huge fan of Lew Rockwell, and I disagree strongly with some who post of his columnists (self hating racist William Griggs comes immediately to mind), but should Lew be held accountable for everything ever said or done by anyone who ever posts to his website? Yeah Gary North got Y2K wrong. A lot of people got that wrong. I never heard of Gary North but I heard a lot of Y2K fear mongering and some of it from people who should have known better. As a computer programmer who fixed Y2K bugs before they were called "Y2K bugs" I never got why people thought the world was coming to an end or why they thought the anti-lock brakes on your car needed to know what year it was. I tried to explain this to people around me who just wouldn't listen. I mean, I was a mere computer programmer with years of experience and training. What did I know about software bugs?

jmdrake,

You missed the satire in my post. I'm only saying that the fact that North was a Y2K fear-monger would fit him perfectly into the whole "everyone's fucking with our minds" paradigm. I don't really give a shit about Mr. Mask, he's another anonymous coward on the internet that will say pages and pages of bs and excrete his troll dung, but will never come out and say who/where/what he really is because like so many online, enjoys playing secret identity to masturbate his ego.

I get that many on here do genuinely care about liberty, but also come here just to have fun and pass time, waiting for something meaningful to come around to participate in. I just get annoyed when I see how much energy we all put in to these troll-puppets and how little energy we put into each other trying to network and accomplish real goals.

As far as North goes, I just have a history with him as I was sucked into his BS too. It wasn't that we thought planes were going to fall out of the sky. North cleverly mixed in his deep Austrian understanding of economics, convinced his followers that the economy was already on the precipice of collapse, and was "certain" that enough computer related problems would occur within the 1/3-computer-controlled-trades-reality of the NYSE that the event of Y2K would "trigger" the collapse of the debt-based electronic economy that was already unstable. In a way, its the same type of "hyperinflation doomsday is coming" that is perpetuated on LRC to this day.

It wasn't an adolescent theory that he concocted, but a very clever economic related theory. Of course he's buried his articles and discussion and relation to Y2K like the bodies in John Wayne Gacey's basement.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to say LRC is part of a conspiracy, mostly just poking fun at another anonymous nobody that's causing our forum members to participate in more conversations that amount to "pissing in the wind".

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the idea...I'm aware that Gary is a "not so honest man" who used fear and lies to obtain wealth and political gain.

If you see him in a future issue, know it was you who gave me the idea to do so.

Thanks!

I am truly honored. :rolleyes:

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 01:08 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry...in my defense the posts I have insulted another in, were few and in-between. Only today I raised my cyber-voice, and your right...I was wrong for doing so.

I was told this forum was pretty liberal on allowing a little "fisticuffs of word", and I shouldn't have accepted that as truth as quickly as I did.

As an artist, I guess I take a little insult in being called things I am not, and in defending my art I went too far.

It will not happen again.

I also hope I will not be seeing your "members" factually posting that my work is part of the government or a professional agencies' agenda.

I may have been rude...but rude is not a criminal offense...

Slander on the other hand surly is...

Simply saying, no excuse can make my interaction in those "two posts" acceptable.

But, I am visitor here...I simply came to comment on my art that was placed here.

I have acted savagely and apologize...Now I can only hope the moderators are also as observant of those who publicly slander others...truly not gracious on either side of the fence.

In short...I am sorry.

I actually like your art. I think its great satire on conspiracy theorists in general and how they get caught up in their own mental prison.

But who exactly are you? Or are you just someone anonymous? And if you are, is your "art" part of creative commons? If not, what company/identity are you using to enforce the copyrights?

jmdrake
08-16-2010, 01:13 PM
Dont you get it man? AJ is one of 'them'! He's a Vatican assassin. If you listen to him, surely you believe that everyone is a reptile, like David Icke thinks. Look, its right there in the neat graphic. Keep reading. See the great Mr Mask with his tinfoil hat in from of the Federal Reserve? So those who support Ending the Fed are nothing more than conspiracy kooks as well!

C'mon, all gather round and worship those who mock the liberty/truth movement. :rolleyes: Because that's exactly what we are seeing here.

Worship? You act like someone's organized a moneybomb for Mr. Mask.

I've acknowledged that you may be right. You may also be wrong. I don't know. I agree that at first reading this comic seems to be all about undermining the truth movement. And maybe it is. Or maybe it's meant to lure people in who will have become so "9/11 immunized" that they reject the facts when you lay them out directly. I've definitely seen these types at RPF. They have some lame "answer" to even the most incontrovertible evidence. Operation Northwoods? Well it was "never put into practice" so it doesn't matter. Indian intelligence proving Pakistani ISI links to the 9/11 attacks? Well you can't trust Indian intelligence (apparently you can trust U.S. and Israeli intelligence) so it doesn't matter. U.S. base commanders saying hijackers were training there? Able Danger saying they had identified the hijackers before 9/11? These are just disgruntled members of the military, doesn't matter. If someone who thinks like this got sucked in because they thought they were reading "friendly" material, they might get reached. Then again this comic could work just the opposite way.

I guess I'll have to wait and see the full "Tuskegee experiment" issue before making a full judgment. Does "Mr. Mask" lay out all of the documentation? Or does he just leave the reader to "do the research"? If the former than maybe this is a wakeup tool. If the latter then I'll agree with you that it's an anti-truth vaccine.

Slutter McGee
08-16-2010, 01:13 PM
I have been accused of being a troll here before. They are wrong. I am really a Reptillian Spy working for the Reptillian Overloard Mike Huckabee. Alex Jones is on our payroll.

That is all,

Slutter McGee

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 01:20 PM
I have been accused of being a troll here before. They are wrong. I am really a Reptillian Spy working for the Reptillian Overloard Mike Huckabee. Alex Jones is on our payroll.

That is all,

Slutter McGee

You have broke the code of silence. You will now be beamed back to the mother ship and your online identities will be turned over to another agent who knows how to keep her reptilian mouth shut.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 01:21 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

LibertyVox
08-16-2010, 01:21 PM
jmdrake,

You missed the satire in my post. I'm only saying that the fact that North was a Y2K fear-monger would fit him perfectly into the whole "everyone's fucking with our minds" paradigm. I don't really give a shit about Mr. Mask, he's another anonymous coward on the internet that will say pages and pages of bs and excrete his troll dung, but will never come out and say who/where/what he really is because like so many online, enjoys playing secret identity to masturbate his ego.

I get that many on here do genuinely care about liberty, but also come here just to have fun and pass time, waiting for something meaningful to come around to participate in. I just get annoyed when I see how much energy we all put in to these troll-puppets and how little energy we put into each other trying to network and accomplish real goals.

As far as North goes, I just have a history with him as I was sucked into his BS too. It wasn't that we thought planes were going to fall out of the sky. North cleverly mixed in his deep Austrian understanding of economics, convinced his followers that the economy was already on the precipice of collapse, and was "certain" that enough computer related problems would occur within the 1/3-computer-controlled-trades-reality of the NYSE that the event of Y2K would "trigger" the collapse of the debt-based electronic economy that was already unstable. In a way, its the same type of "hyperinflation doomsday is coming" that is perpetuated on LRC to this day.

It wasn't an adolescent theory that he concocted, but a very clever economic related theory. Of course he's buried his articles and discussion and relation to Y2K like the bodies in John Wayne Gacey's basement.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to say LRC is part of a conspiracy, mostly just poking fun at another anonymous nobody that's causing our forum members to participate in more conversations that amount to "pissing in the wind".

Those are some very savage words for an individual who only came here because someone posted his art work. Nothing in his art was so offensive as to incur this cruel tirade.

LibertyVox
08-16-2010, 01:22 PM
It is against forum guidelines to insult and personally attack forum members.. Especially from newer members with few posts.. You have done this multiple times..

Be an adult..

:confused:

I just don't understand all this hostility towards Mask. I don't.

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Those are some very savage words for an individual who only came here because someone posted his art work. Nothing in his art was so offensive as to incur this cruel tirade.

Well, I said I liked his art. I just have little patience for anonymity these days. It bores me.

And he's already hurled insults back and forth with the others. But unlike him, people on here actually know who I am. I'm more accountable for what I say than he is.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Worship? You act like someone's organized a moneybomb for Mr. Mask.

I've acknowledged that you may be right. You may also be wrong. I don't know. I agree that at first reading this comic seems to be all about undermining the truth movement. And maybe it is.

I was not referring to you when I said 'worship'. But to you and others:

Do you really think "sheeple" are going to be receptive to these idea's coming from a comic cartoon where a 'Mr Mask' with a tinfoil hat is telling them these things?

The topics are instantly dismissed along with those who believe in them are labeled 'tin-foil hat conspiracy kooks' like Mr Mask himself.

This is a propaganda tool. It's called hijacking and making fun of a truth movement and linking it to Ron Paul and the liberty movement.

It serves as ammo for those who deny these truths or Neocons and Neoliberals who hate liberty and love the establishment.

jmdrake
08-16-2010, 01:30 PM
jmdrake,

Yes he posted anonymously. But...aren't you doing that as well? I seem to be one of the few people here stupid enough to use my real name. ;)

From what you've described it sounds like Gary really thought he was right. And if you believed all of the hype that was coming from the government about Y2K then it stood to reason that it could cause an economic collapse. It's sort of like if you take "global warming" at face value, then try to make predictions based on the idea that it's true. If AGW is false, then were you a "false prophet" or just someone that got snookered like the rest of the populace and made bad predictions based on bad input?

As for "wasted energy", I've seen worse threads in that regard. ;) Oh, and don't forget it wasn't the anonymous noob "troll-puppet" who started the thread. Not unless you think he and "teacherone" are in cahoots. It's conspiracy.....:D

LibertyVox
08-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Well, I said I liked his art. I just have little patience for anonymity these days. It bores me.

And he's already hurled insults back and forth with the others. But unlike him, people on here actually know who I am. I'm more accountable for what I say than he is.

Well people remain anonymous for whole bunch of reasons. Overwhelming number of contributors here are anonymous. You may have little patience for it and it may bore you yet; still as a fair minded person you must acknowledge what you said was uncalled for and needlessly savage. The fact that some may know you here, doesn't excuse this. Their reasons are as numerous as there are armpits out there. Besides nothing Mr. Mask has done here can constitute trolling. He has only a paltry number of posts and almost all of them on this thread. Mostly in replies and gratitude.

Anyways, may I ask who you are? Knowing people's identity bores me really. I only ask because you brought it up first and I wonder perhaps you are close to RP like Matt Collins is. And of course you have the right not to share any info with me.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 01:34 PM
:confused:

I just don't understand all this hostility towards Mask. I don't.

I'm calling a spade a spade. Mr. Mask is the guy who shows up at a Tea Party or a Ron Paul rally holding a "911 TRUTH" sign. Then cries about the fact that the media associates Ron Paul and liberty movement with 9/11 truthers.

I guess coming November and the next 2 years, we can expect more of these marginalization and hijack attempts.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 01:35 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Its not paranoia. I'm calling a spade a spade. You're the guy who shows up at a Tea Party or a Ron Paul rally holding a "911 TRUTH" sign. Then cries about the fact that the media associates Ron Paul and liberty movement with 9/11 truthers.

More slander?

Not shocked...

jmdrake
08-16-2010, 01:39 PM
I was not referring to you when I said 'worship'. But to you and others:

Do you really think "sheeple" are going to be receptive to these idea's coming from a comic cartoon where a 'Mr Mask' with a tinfoil hat is telling them these things?

The topics are instantly dismissed along with those who believe in them are labeled 'tin-foil hat conspiracy kooks' like Mr Mask himself.

This is a propaganda tool. It's called hijacking and making fun of a truth movement and linking it to Ron Paul and the liberty movement.

It serves as ammo for those who deny these truths or Neocons and Neoliberals who hate liberty and love the establishment.

Ok. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. I'll say this much for myself. I'm not going to start posting links to Mr. Mask's work at this point. I'm just that unsure about it. That said I expect "sheeple" might find the comic entertaining and start reading it. If they reach that point of "suspended disbelief" that comes from all good forms of fiction, and then get hit with solid documented info, then yeah, it could be useful. I could see a "sheeple" getting to issue # X of this series, thinking "I wonder how Mr. Mask will skewer the conspiracy theorists today", then reading through page after page of documented government experiments on its own people and how subsequent presidents like Clinton admitted they happened and apologized for them and thinking "This wasn't what I thought it was going to be". I have no idea if that's Mr. Mask's intent or not. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 01:48 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Yes he posted anonymously. But...aren't you doing that as well? I seem to be one of the few people here stupid enough to use my real name. ;)

Well, David Watson is just really common, googling it is useless. Googling wizardwatson mostly just pulls up my stuff, though there is 1 or 2 others who are trying to use that handle, but my posts on various websites under that handle are much more prolific.

You can get my real name/address from the link in my profile from this site.

I get that people like the "safety" or whatever of being anonymous online, I used to be into it as well. I just feel we could accomplish a shitload more if we were willing to be a little more transparent to one another within the movement (though admittedly my ideas for how to do this exactly are lacking). That's all. I'm not judging people for doing what everybody is essentially doing.

You're not stupid for using your real name. You're just using it. I don't even think it really matters because for the most part, people online are more interested in self-expression than relationships and communication (outside of sexual). They don't care who you are, people are mostly either having fun/passing time or looking for external validation of their imagined selves/ideas. They don't really have the motivation to know about you.

There's a saying, don't remember source that goes, "People wouldn't worry so much about what others thought of them, if they realized how seldom they did."

From what you've described it sounds like Gary really thought he was right. And if you believed all of the hype that was coming from the government about Y2K then it stood to reason that it could cause an economic collapse. It's sort of like if you take "global warming" at face value, then try to make predictions based on the idea that it's true. If AGW is false, then were you a "false prophet" or just someone that got snookered like the rest of the populace and made bad predictions based on bad input?

I don't judge Gary for being human and thinking he was right. I just think he should own up to his role in that fiasco more than he has. If everyone who read one of his fear-mongering articles knew about his Y2K history, they'd likely take what he says with a grain of salt.

It's part of my anti-anonymity stance I guess. I'm all for people redefining themselves, and getting away from their past, but there's no effort involved in doing this in the online world, you just have to change your email address.

As for "wasted energy", I've seen worse threads in that regard. ;) Oh, and don't forget it wasn't the anonymous noob "troll-puppet" who started the thread. Not unless you think he and "teacherone" are in cahoots. It's conspiracy.....:D

Well, I'm not picking on this thread in particular, I just see a lot of common patterns. Mostly my bitching is just frustration. Having trouble seeing the light.

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 01:53 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

eOs
08-16-2010, 02:01 PM

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Well...with all those things said and done, I leave you all by saying-

I'm sorry for the outbursts on my side...frustration is a mind killer, and more then half of all my actions are products of that. Not an excuse, simply an explanation for my flawed communication.

Half of yu who didn't like the book, you actually come off as people who beleive very much in the things I also care about...heres to hoping that people like us can get along one day...no matter the type, color or creed we come forward with.

To those of you who dig the comic....thank you...I have much work to do to make it complete...and after that, I guess I move on to my next project.

Alls I can say is- It will be free....and it will have honest intent on educating people to things "I personally believe" to be true.

Hell, I've come to the conclusion many times that I may be nuts, and just stuck in a media-created circle to sell fear...or worse, that I am correct in what I think but nothing can stop it all.

I will continue to be a noisy little prick who never settles for the corruption I see.

I can't promise I'll ever do anything right...but I can promise to keep cheering for those who do.

With all said and done, really, I'm sorry I am flawed and uppity in what I believe. And I'm sorry for calling anyone names in the very few posts that I did.

If you enjoy the comic...follow it...its free and will never cost you a dime.

If you dislike it...tell EVERYONE you hate it...lol....really....tell them where to find it and how horrible it is, and then order them not to go read it...its pretty much the best thing you could do for me.

But, seriously...all love to all people. And good luck to Ron Paul and his crew. I hope you all achieve freedom in your lifetime...or at least serve to bring such a thing to our children.

Good luck out there, and keep your eyes open...

We are not cattle...we are the battle.

peace guys, I now return you to your "peaceful" fun.

Thanks for the time, thought and energy.

MM

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah...I insulted...I took the low road...I'm aware that is counterproductive and low.

I have a long history of doing that actually...It should be corrected, and I am trying.

As for more accountable due to being "known"...

Lol...

Sir, in ten years I have been wearing this mask daily, outside, speaking openly and directly on these subjects.

I've been stabbed, shot at, my lawn set on fire, my home vandalized and spray painted, raided and detained then released, attacked, punched, kicked and even kidnapped...heck documented threats have been placed on my son and mother...

Now...tell me please....why should I be openly telling people who I am and where I rest?

perhaps Bill Cooper should have worn a Mask...

If it didn't keep agents from shooting him in the head, it would have at least had a chance to stop the bullet.

Like I said...my comic is the untold story of one lone "nut job" like me...

Its an adventure that took me many years to live, and I am sharing it...with or without your support.

And that is just the bottem line.

I will say, thus far hundreds of people have come forward appluading my efforts....and only 6 have said its a fail...6.

So lets see....close to one thousand readers within 18 hours of its first appearance...and 6 have called me names for it.

It sure beats attempts on my life...but it really isn't that fun for me either way.

ps- You say people know you? Lol...well, I assure you, people know me to...now, shall we just resort to matching our manhood and start throwing around numbers of sold out halls we have filled and famous people we have sat with? Or can we just agree we are both humans and all that never matters?

The point is I don't know you. If you died tomorrow, how would I know it was you?

Sure, people will attack one lone nut-job speaking the truth. And even an army of semi-anonymous truth-tellers can be slowly picked off. But an army of people aware of who they are, keeping track of one another, knowing one another, negates a lot of the power that any "shadow" force could mount against them in my opinion.

If the liberty movement was real people who knew where everyone was/lived, and one of us mysteriously died, it would get a much sharper reaction than if that person was some anonymous John Q whose participation in the "movement" didn't go beyond a CFL/RPF user account. Look at the kid who went gun-blazing into the Pentagon. He thought he was "part of something" but really his participation in the "movement" was all mental.

I'm not interested in putting you down, being macho, saying I'm better, or any of that other shit. I'm interested in real strategies to achieve liberty and work towards stopping innocent people from dying/starving. It's quite simple. And what I've found is people for the most part are so self-absorbed and self-conscious that they are fearful to even reveal themselves to one another for fear that they will be judged. We're like an army of liberty-loving wallflowers.

To me this is sad, because this movement has a lot of real compassion in it, and I think its not being realized to its full potential.

jmdrake
08-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Well, David Watson is just really common, googling it is useless. Googling wizardwatson mostly just pulls up my stuff, though there is 1 or 2 others who are trying to use that handle, but my posts on various websites under that handle are much more prolific.

You can get my real name/address from the link in my profile from this site.

I get that people like the "safety" or whatever of being anonymous online, I used to be into it as well. I just feel we could accomplish a shitload more if we were willing to be a little more transparent to one another within the movement (though admittedly my ideas for how to do this exactly are lacking). That's all. I'm not judging people for doing what everybody is essentially doing.

You're not stupid for using your real name. You're just using it. I don't even think it really matters because for the most part, people online are more interested in self-expression than relationships and communication (outside of sexual). They don't care who you are, people are mostly either having fun/passing time or looking for external validation of their imagined selves/ideas. They don't really have the motivation to know about you.

There's a saying, don't remember source that goes, "People wouldn't worry so much about what others thought of them, if they realized how seldom they did."

Ah. My bad. I wrongly assumed "wizardwatson" was just a handle. :o Like you I have a common name and I take some solace in that from a "google" point of view. But I also know that Matt Collins had all sorts of stuff dug up on him here and other places when he ran for DCRP chair and when his opponents went after him later when he was vice chair. I thought "If I ran for the same thing I'd be so totally screwed". But I suppose it wouldn't matter much. If they didn't have anything on me they'd just make up stuff like they did with Rand and "Aqua Buddha". :)

I don't judge Gary for being human and thinking he was right. I just think he should own up to his role in that fiasco more than he has. If everyone who read one of his fear-mongering articles knew about his Y2K history, they'd likely take what he says with a grain of salt.

Yeah. I agree. It's human nature to want to cover your mistakes I suppose. People might even give him more credibility if he did that. If he said "I got taken in by government propaganda on Y2K so I learned to double check my research and this is why I think....."

It's part of my anti-anonymity stance I guess. I'm all for people redefining themselves, and getting away from their past, but there's no effort involved in doing this in the online world, you just have to change your email address.

True.

Well, I'm not picking on this thread in particular, I just see a lot of common patterns. Mostly my bitching is just frustration. Having trouble seeing the light.

Ah. I understand.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Sir, in ten years I have been wearing this mask daily, outside, speaking openly and directly on these subjects.

I've been stabbed, shot at, my lawn set on fire, my home vandalized and spray painted, raided and detained then released, attacked, punched, kicked and even kidnapped...heck documented threats have been placed on my son and mother...

Wow, sounds like you have gotten GREAT results from your Mask and Tinfoil Hat. :rolleyes:

And you are surprised with the results? Or maybe that is your intention all along. Co-opt and smear the message with your costume, antics and satirical propaganda.

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Ah. My bad. I wrongly assumed "wizardwatson" was just a handle. :o Like you I have a common name and I take some solace in that from a "google" point of view. But I also know that Matt Collins had all sorts of stuff dug up on him here and other places when he ran for DCRP chair and when his opponents went after him later when he was vice chair. I thought "If I ran for the same thing I'd be so totally screwed". But I suppose it wouldn't matter much. If they didn't have anything on me they'd just make up stuff like they did with Rand and "Aqua Buddha". :)

We all have skeletons. I guarantee I have more skeletons than most.

But every time we refer to "they" we are referring to the abstract collective the same as when we say "we" or the "movement". These things have no objective reality.

Who dug up stuff on Collins? Why don't we track these people that are mud-slinging us? Where's our database of douches?

It's always "Anonymous". "Anonymous" GQ posts shit about Rand. Anonymous buys "aquabuddha.com" and posts shit about Rand. Anonymous media ignores Ron Paul.

But our minds are very deceptive. It takes all these labels, names, words and constructs what it thinks is the most plausible scenario for what is actually happening. We end up bouncing around in a sea of "what if's" and "maybes".

Anyway, not trying to be preachy, I just feel that the internet has the potential to connect us and allow a collaboration of human activity never before possible, but at the same time has amplified the minds ability to create its own false reality.

Subconsciously we are drawn to each other from this feeling of "what is truly possible", but we're getting stuck because the mind is "wondering" at itself, like an animal perplexed at its own reflection.

brandon
08-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Don't feed the trolls....or schizophrenics...or whatever. Just leave this guy be.

brandon
08-16-2010, 02:35 PM
I guess the one good thing to come out of this thread is I now know Gary North is a nut. I never knew of his past before....

http://www.sweetliberty.org/garynorth.htm

eOs
08-16-2010, 02:42 PM
wizard watson, you care if I give /b/ your address so the hive mind can order you 500 pizzas?

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 02:52 PM
wizard watson, you care if I give /b/ your address so the hive mind can order you 500 pizzas?

I'm just saying its not a big deal man. Used to be most people's name/address/phone was easily accessible from the yearly phone book.

Now all the sudden, we're frightened daily by the media of the horrible dangers the "identity thieves" can do to you. Why is this? We're all directly accessible via the states database but virtually invisible to one another. We don't know our neighbors, we don't know who are local politicians but we're all supposed to be afraid of the identity thief who can ruin our life at any moment.

I'm not judging people saying we're all being duped. I'm just saying we should all take a closer look at each other, be more aware of the real substance of our interactions, because I feel we're really missing the tremendous opportunity for connectivity that is in front of us.

But I do like pizza, and maybe the delivery guy will give me one for free if you fake it. Just don't put any meat on it as my families vegetarian.

teacherone
08-16-2010, 02:55 PM
he really wears a mask outside?

bank robber?

hockey goalie?

storm trooper?

Mr Mask
08-16-2010, 03:00 PM

Unbecoming of my intent.

brandon
08-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh that's cute.... You work for the circus.

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 03:08 PM
I guess the one good thing to come out of this thread is I now know Gary North is a nut. I never knew of his past before....

http://www.sweetliberty.org/garynorth.htm

Well, I personally think he's more of an opportunist who was milking it for money than a nut. But whatever. There's been plenty of people in the liberty movement doing the same thing.

I was even accused of being an opportunist when I was selling stickers/signs. I did make like $1500 to $2000 profit but that was before my time labor was factored in. But I sold like 60,000 stickers and 1500 rally/yard signs hella cheaper than 99% of all the other "opportunists".

A lot of people get involved in "theories" and "movements" in my opinion based on emotion. Whether its worrying about Y2K or believing in some conspiracy theory that ultimately transforms into a genuine belief in some liberty-oriented whatever. Most of these people aren't intellectually gifted because most people in general aren't.

But there is a large number of intellectual parasites who pretend to be something they are not for their own gain, or because they think they are clever, or because they think the world owes them something, or because they think "stupid" people deserve to be taken advantage of from some twisted rationalization of evolutionary logic. These parasites feed off the naivete' and good intentions of those too trusting and oblivious to see the nature of these parasites.

This is why I hate the constant....

"People are too stupid to see the truth."
"Smart people will stock up on guns/ammo/gold, and fend for themselves."
"Your neighbor will be your enemy when the SHTF."

Because this is not the way, imo. Every person deserves the same level of human respect/help/compassion. A level of respect based on how they treat others.

It is not the "sheople" who have damned this world. It is the braniacs, the intellectuals. Those who nature has bestowed great gifts upon but preach a philosophy of hatred and/or absolutes instead of truth and compassion.

Rant - Rant - Rant................

wizardwatson
08-16-2010, 03:19 PM
No...

No...

No...

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d42270d7d85a.jpg

I get that your group is creative. I like creativity, but acting like you need to wear masks or else your life is at risk is just "fantasy" to me.

Ron Paul is Kryptonite to the "state". But the "state" is merely an abstraction of decentralized forces working against liberty the same way the "movement" is decentralized forces working towards liberty.

If the "state" were organized the way the Empire was in Star Wars, or the way the machines were in the Matrix, Ron Paul would be a grease spot in an unmarked grave somewhere.

But as it is, he daily walks to and fro, taking bicycle rides to stay in shape, and gives interviews to random people explaining his love of chocolate chip cookies.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey Mr. Mask, maybe we can talk you and your friends to attending a Conway rally or something.

teacherone
08-16-2010, 04:05 PM
actually curious now-- what's your group's aim?

political?

social?

economical?

or is this a modern day masquerade ball :)

jmdrake
08-16-2010, 09:52 PM
We all have skeletons. I guarantee I have more skeletons than most.

But every time we refer to "they" we are referring to the abstract collective the same as when we say "we" or the "movement". These things have no objective reality.

Who dug up stuff on Collins? Why don't we track these people that are mud-slinging us? Where's our database of douches?

It's always "Anonymous". "Anonymous" GQ posts shit about Rand. Anonymous buys "aquabuddha.com" and posts shit about Rand. Anonymous media ignores Ron Paul.

But our minds are very deceptive. It takes all these labels, names, words and constructs what it thinks is the most plausible scenario for what is actually happening. We end up bouncing around in a sea of "what if's" and "maybes".

Anyway, not trying to be preachy, I just feel that the internet has the potential to connect us and allow a collaboration of human activity never before possible, but at the same time has amplified the minds ability to create its own false reality.

Subconsciously we are drawn to each other from this feeling of "what is truly possible", but we're getting stuck because the mind is "wondering" at itself, like an animal perplexed at its own reflection.

I was referring to "they" as the same group that went after Collins. I know "them" by face and somewhat by name. We did do some research on the ringleader and dug up some interesting stuff, but in the end most of the votes were already set through backroom deals. Anyway I was simply using a pronoun. Not talking about some "abstract collective". The bottom line is that it's easier to do opposition research on this new "facebook" generation than it is on the older establishment types. This sort of stuff happens all the time. I'm not complaining about it. Just making a factual observation. It is what it is.