PDA

View Full Version : Palin: Obama lacks 'the cojones' to tackle immigration

bobbyw24
08-02-2010, 04:57 AM
By Matt DeLong

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Sunday that Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) has "the cojones" that President Obama "does not have" to take on illegal immigration. Appearing on "Fox News Sunday," Palin blasted Obama for suing Arizona to block the state's controversial new law without addressing "sanctuary cities" -- in which local law enforcement are prohibited from asking people about their immigration status.

The former governor said the president and congressional Democrats "are all wet" on plans to allow the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans to expire. "It's idiotic to think about increasing taxes at a time like this," Palin said. She added that her "palm isn't large enough" to write all her notes down and she proceeded to read prepared notes about tax policy from a sheet of paper.

Palin declined to address "fickle" polls showing that she remains unpopular with independents. "I don't blame people for not knowing what I stand for," Palin said. "If I believed everything I read in the media, I wouldn't like me either."

Finally, Palin said her family has been avoiding their front yard and "certain angles" in their home after an investigative reporter moved in next door. She said her family has changed its behavior as a result and accused the reporter, Joe McGinniss, of infringing their privacy and trying to "hamper some of our freedom."

"Some people need to get a life," Palin said.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/08/palin-obama-lacks-the-cojones.html

stu2002
08-02-2010, 07:51 AM
I admire Palin saying what she thinks

YumYum
08-02-2010, 07:56 AM
I admire Palin saying what she thinks

It seems that is her only qualification: saying what she thinks.

TNforPaul45
08-02-2010, 08:00 AM
If she actually tried to think, in order to speak, she would be in a coma for many many months.

Check out some screencaps of that video. You will see she actually wrote on her left hand some notes, and that whole interview was carefully edited.

She is merely a parrot with a pretty face and a great Plastic Surgeon.

Don't Tread on Mike
08-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Hahaha, cojones. lmao.

specsaregood
08-02-2010, 09:28 AM
It seems that is her only qualification: saying what she thinks.

Unfortunately, it is a qualification in which most politicians are sorely lacking.

bobbyw24
08-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Unfortunately, it is a qualification in which most politicians are sorely lacking.

Amen--that's why a lot of people like Ron Paul

Brian4Liberty
08-02-2010, 10:43 AM
If she actually tried to think, in order to speak, she would be in a coma for many many months.

Check out some screencaps of that video. You will see she actually wrote on her left hand some notes, and that whole interview was carefully edited.

She is merely a parrot with a pretty face and a great Plastic Surgeon.

The actual interview that aired didn't seem to be edited. And they talked about what she had written on her hand. It was a number (statistic).

Zippyjuan
08-02-2010, 11:13 AM
She is still using cheat sheets?

LibertyVox
08-02-2010, 11:29 AM
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Sarah Palin confirmed that it was actually a Russian spy who impregnated her daughter. She blames the Oil Spill for the distraction that the liberal media hyped up, causing the budget cuts which deigned her to ignore the non-existent Soviet frontier across the Berring sea where she kept her eye out for Russians. Of course that commie Obama was in on it too. When reminded there is only a dime of a difference between President Obama's and former President Bush's economic and foreign policies or for that matter her presidential running mate John McCain, Palin promptly asked for a life line.

Being convinced of a communist takeover a la the Islamofascists from the caves of 3rd world sh8holes where people threaten the world with the latest sling shot weaponry, she is now a card carrying member of the John Birch Society and has been attending their meetings regularly unlike her previous commitments (*ahem ahem* commitments not including anything related to public oaths and public offices) to Dumbfvks Anonymous and Alaskan Moose Hunter's Scott Roeder Is Innocent Convention (TM).

Given that Russian spies were actually caught a few days ago in the US, Palin has called for the public execution of Angelina Jolie aka SALT much to the chagrin of her husband Bread Spitt. She has also submitted petition for the DNA testing of each of those cossacks to determine her daughter's baby daddy. She claims Levi Johnston couldn't impregnate a quail if it tried (she declined to comment on how she came to know of such micro details).

Ms. Palin is also very suspicious of a would be enemy of the state -- Ron Paul --whom she scathingly refers to as KoRON Paul and his underground unAmerican sleeper cell known as The Defeatarians, who must be stopped and shipped to Arab countries such as Afghanistan and China. She is particularly perturbed by The Defeatarians manifesto known as The Constitution Of The United States.

Sarah Palin 2012.
Country of Origin: Unclear, but you can see Russia.
Vote For Idiocracy.

I know I know
I already said pardonnerz moi. :D