PDA

View Full Version : New Schiff video 8/1

Baptist
08-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Didn't announce weekly winner for phone banking. Cool grand prize though.

YouTube - New Schiff for Senate Phone Banking contest (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj1xlGHdx-A&feature=player_embedded)

Legend1104
08-01-2010, 01:08 PM
If you include Friday and Saturday calls then the total is over 115,000 calls. If we average 4500 calls a day then we will end up with about 151,000 calls. That means that half of all the registered voters will be called twice and all of them will be called once. Sadly, man of the calls will be answering machines.

low preference guy
08-01-2010, 01:33 PM
If you include Friday and Saturday calls then the total is over 115,000 calls. If we average 4500 calls a day then we will end up with about 151,000 calls. That means that half of all the registered voters will be called twice and all of them will be called once. Sadly, man of the calls will be answering machines.

Aren't there 500k registered republicans?

barth
08-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Aren't there 500k registered republicans?

Yes. 100k is the likely number of republicans who are going to vote in the primary.

low preference guy
08-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Yes. 100k is the likely number of republicans who are going to vote in the primary.

Does the Schiff phonebanking system call the 100k likely voters first, or does it call any of the 500k randomly? If the case is the latter, Legend1104's reasoning above doesn't hold. If it's the former, of course, his argument is correct.

G-Wohl
08-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Does the Schiff phonebanking system call the 100k likely voters first, or does it call any of the 500k randomly? If the case is the latter, Legend1104's reasoning above doesn't hold. If it's the former, of course, his argument is correct.

It goes by town.

libertybrewcity
08-01-2010, 03:36 PM
brutal comments

Legend1104
08-01-2010, 03:37 PM

Yeah good point. I did not realize that there are 500k voters; I have only hear about the 100k likely voters in the primary. I guess that means that we still have a lot of work to do, but I thought the calling list was based on those that voted in the last rep. primary?

Legend1104
08-01-2010, 03:44 PM
P.S. I have been glad to see that Peter has finally been getting the love. I have kept an eye on the viewings between Rand and Peters pages. For most of the past couple of months, Rand has had more views, but in the last 2 weeks or so, Schiff's page has had consistenly more views (in some cases double). Glad to see that more people here are paying attention to schiff again (not that I dislike Rand because I don't but just think schiff needs more help).

rich34
08-01-2010, 04:40 PM
P.S. I have been glad to see that Peter has finally been getting the love. I have kept an eye on the viewings between Rand and Peters pages. For most of the past couple of months, Rand has had more views, but in the last 2 weeks or so, Schiff's page has had consistenly more views (in some cases double). Glad to see that more people here are paying attention to schiff again (not that I dislike Rand because I don't but just think schiff needs more help).

You're right, Schiff does need more help because he's up against a woman that is willing to open up her purse and spend as much as she needs to win. It would be a major upset if Schiff were to win. It would be great to get both Schiff and Paul in the senate. Good luck to all you guys up there!