PDA

View Full Version : McMahon deleting Facebook comments

ironmanjakarta
07-31-2010, 07:55 PM
My comments are being deleted on McMahon's Facebook. Not surprising, but pretty lame. Check it out, I just made a comment about my comments being deleted. It's probably gone by now:

Linda McMahon ‎"We must act quickly to encourage growth of small businesses, which have historically created 70% of new jobs."
http://www.facebook.com/lindamcmahon

Here is the original post I made that was deleted, along with all my other comments,

-------
I heard Peter Schiff was forced to debate a blow up doll since McMahon is afraid Schiff will make her look like a fool. Something about she knows nothing about economics or history. The debate went well though, he got more intelligent answers from the doll. Unlike McMahon, it knew the Federal Reserve has nothing to do with grape jelly. Anyone who wants to know more about the Federal Reserve than McMahon does, which is a lot, and how it is THE root cause of our decline, google the easy to understand video:

Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve

Then, after you pick your jaw up from the floor and calm down from the anger at how we were raped by the Fed and the banks, ask Linda to watch it. She won't. She's clueless and is determined to stay that way. Be careful what you vote for CT'rs, you may just get it. Remember, this isn't Amerian Idol, this isn't a popularity contest. This is serious, the fate of the country depends on getting the right people into congress. Is McMahon the right candidate? A wrestling promoter? Really? Here's the test, does she know how the Federal Reserve works and how it destroyed our nation? Next time you get the chance, ask her.
-------

libertarian4321
08-01-2010, 04:49 AM
I heard Peter Schiff was forced to debate a blow up doll since McMahon is afraid Schiff will make her look like a fool. Something about she knows nothing about economics or history. The debate went well though, he got more intelligent answers from the doll.
-------

Hard to believe she deleted such an intelligent comment.

What did you expect?

ironmanjakarta
08-01-2010, 05:15 AM
So your saying the blow up doll thing offended her a tad? The lady who likes getting tombstoned and kicking guys in the balls? Yeah right.

JackieDan
08-01-2010, 06:06 AM
We need more comments there! Full throttle everyone

Sentient Void
08-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Sounds like a plan. I'll like her page today ;-)

specsaregood
08-01-2010, 10:13 AM
We need more comments there! Full throttle everyone

Yeah, that's a surefire way to win the election. People reading McMahon's facebook are sure to vote for Peter because of this!

TheConstitutionLives
08-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Yeah, that's a surefire way to win the election. People reading McMahon's facebook are sure to vote for Peter because of this!

LOL

Spamming her FB is dumb b/c OF COURSE it's going to be deleted. Duh

Matt Collins
08-01-2010, 12:34 PM
LOL

Spamming her FB is dumb b/c OF COURSE it's going to be deleted. Duh
Exactly. Think about it from the point of them. If someone posts a disparaging comment they pretty much have to delete it otherwise it's either seen as they are neglecting the page, or condone that type of commentary against them.

I hate censorship as much as the next guy, but I do also understand that it's not smart to let someone trash you on your door step.

barth
08-01-2010, 01:28 PM
What about using facebook to contact McMahon's supporters ? It's possible to see who "likes" her. We could send them a message explaining who Schiff is and why he is the best.
Yet I don't know if I would appriciate someone spamming my facebook account... So it might be negative to Peter.

BlackTerrel
08-01-2010, 05:20 PM
What about using facebook to contact McMahon's supporters ? It's possible to see who "likes" her. We could send them a message explaining who Schiff is and why he is the best.

Look it from another point of view. If someone came to Ron Paul forums and started messaging people to support McMahon. It would be a huge waste of time that would yield no positive benefit for them. The same is true here.

People who "like" McMahon on Facebook are not going to change their mind. Just like people "like" Peter Schiff or people who post on RonPaulForums. None of these people are going to change their mind so better to focus on the undecideds.

Liberty_Mike
08-01-2010, 11:04 PM
I just posted the Peter Schiff was Right video on her page.

ironmanjakarta
08-02-2010, 02:00 AM
I just posted the Peter Schiff was Right video on her page.

lol, good one, that'll get her goat. too bad she wont watch it, she might learn sumthin.

barth
08-06-2010, 05:23 AM
:D Someone posted the Kick ad on her page

ironmanjakarta
08-06-2010, 05:30 AM
:D Someone posted the Kick ad on her page

lmao, good one. someone posted a schiff was right video too. they wont be there long i bet.

ironmanjakarta
08-06-2010, 05:35 AM
someone posted a schiff was right video too.

Funny, he tried to get past the censor by renaming it to, "Linda's newest commercial it's awesome her and Obama are one tough team!!"

qwerty
08-06-2010, 06:01 AM
:d someone posted the kick ad on her page

awesome! :)

ironmanjakarta
08-06-2010, 08:56 AM
they're gone. this shows the difference between them, schiff wouldnt do the same.

LeifEiriksson
08-06-2010, 09:30 AM
I did the same thing 2 days ago. My comments are routinely deleted. Going to her page right now to post some more truth.

Krtek
08-06-2010, 12:41 PM
I posted this comment on many of her threads, they will have to do a little more work to delete them all:

FACTS: While Linda McMahon was CEO of the World Wrestling Federation and WWE, Inc., the organizations she donated funds to:

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee ($10,000 on September 29, 2006; $5,000 on October 15, 2007),
The Democratic Forward Together PAC ($5,000 on May 22, 2006),
Democrat Rahm Emanuel ($2,300 on August 22, 2008; $1,000 on December 19, 2005),
Democrat Mark Warner ($1,300 on May 11, 2008; $1,000 on January 31, 2008; $1,000 on May 11, 2008),
The Democratic Its My Party Too PAC ($1,500 on September 25, 2006), and
Independent Joe Lieberman ($1,000 on October 26, 2006; $1,000 on November 7, 2006).
SOURCE: OpenSecrets.org

Do you research people, dont be duped. If the momentum was for democrats during this election cycle she would be campaigning as a democrat. Don't vote for liberal Linda, our country needs Peter Schiff in the senate. Watch "Peter Schiff Was Right" and "Who is Peter Schiff" on youtube for more information. You owe it to your country, to yourself, and to your family!
Krtek is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Krtek
08-06-2010, 12:54 PM
they deleted it in 15 minutes, but there are still many instances of it below where it is pretty prominent since it is the newest post, hopefully they will not notice them.

I reposted it again though just now!!

Maybe I should just keep reposting while I phonebank so it stays on the top, but they can probably ban me somehow from their facebook page, unfortunatly

Kregisen
08-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Don't worry I'll start posting too.

barth
08-06-2010, 02:03 PM
From what I saw, they don't delete comments, they just delete when you publish something on the wall.

Kregisen
08-06-2010, 02:29 PM
From what I saw, they don't delete comments, they just delete when you publish something on the wall.

Nope they're definitely deleting comments.

ironmanjakarta
08-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Nope they're definitely deleting comments.

Oh yeah definitely deleting comments. Deleted all mine. It shows the type of people we're dealing with. Theyre're not interested in honest debate and doing whats best for the country, just winning and gaining power and money.

ironmanjakarta
08-06-2010, 07:11 PM
FACTS: While Linda McMahon was CEO of the World Wrestling Federation and WWE, Inc., the organizations she donated funds to:

Good research. I'll use that when someone says McMahon is a true conservative.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Oh yeah definitely deleting comments. Deleted all mine. It shows the type of people we're dealing with. Theyre're not interested in honest debate and doing whats best for the country, just winning and gaining power and money.

So you're saying it'd be tolerated if a Linda McMahon supporter came here railing against Peter Schiff and pumping up McMahon?

ironmanjakarta
08-06-2010, 07:43 PM
So you're saying it'd be tolerated if a Linda McMahon supporter came here railing against Peter Schiff and pumping up McMahon?

If the criticisms were valid and not just malicious trolling I would tolerate it and I think the admins would too. I would welcome rebutting them. I do it all the time on youtube.

My comments about McMahon were valid and not malicious lies. My criticisms were: She refused to debate, she knows nothing about economics, doesnt know what a Federal Reserve is (!), donated to democrats, supported bank bailouts, etc. I would of welcomed a reply. but all I got was a delete. This shows what type of person we're dealing with. Just another typical politician who wants to steamroll her way into the Senate by ignoring the critics and plastering the airwaves with ads.

Kregisen
08-06-2010, 07:45 PM

If Schiff supported one of the bailouts and donated thousands to Rahm Emmanuel and $15,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, I wouldn't support him either.....in fact I would welcome someone who came here and posted it about him, AS LONG AS IT'S TRUE.

ninepointfive
08-06-2010, 11:20 PM

dude, if I was Peter and had supporters going and posting stupid things like the blow up doll talking point you made, I'd want them to be deleted.

It reinforces the belief in McMahan's base that the opposition is immature.

I'd stick to better debate points and policy. Like this:

"This is serious, the fate of the country depends on getting the right people into congress. Is McMahon the right candidate? A wrestling promoter? Really? Here's the test, does she know how the Federal Reserve works and how it destroyed our nation? Next time you get the chance, ask her."

Go ahead and get something in edgewise. What I'm saying is that there are more tactful ways of doing this.

ironmanjakarta
08-06-2010, 11:37 PM
dude, if I was Peter and had supporters going and posting stupid things like the blow up doll talking point you made, I'd want them to be deleted.

Doesnt matter what you post, if its pro-schiff it will get deleted. The doll post was born out of frustration at having all previous posts deleted. A good strategy now is to ninja a post in as faux pro mcmahon.

Krtek
08-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Doesnt matter what you post, if its pro-schiff it will get deleted. The doll post was born out of frustration at having all previous posts deleted. A good strategy now is to ninja a post in as faux pro mcmahon.

I think you are right on the money with this. The key is to plant a seed of doubt in the heads of Mcmahon supporters, this can be a very powerful thing. Most of them are shaky in their support of her to begin with. I do not think I can do this because I seem to be banned from posting on her facebook site.

ironmanjakarta
08-07-2010, 12:34 AM
I think you are right on the money with this. The key is to plant a seed of doubt in the heads of Mcmahon supporters, this can be a very powerful thing. Most of them are shaky in their support of her to begin with. I do not think I can do this because I seem to be banned from posting on her facebook site.

Sorry to hear you were banned. Not surprised though.

Yes, ninja posts, if done right it, would be very persuasive. But you have to be subtle, you could say something like,

"Your a very brave and courageous woman Linda! Even though 80% of Americans were against TARP you still support it. Good for you! It must be hard to go against the whole country! Your very brave."

or

"I don't believe it when they say Linda donated to Democrats, like $2,300 to Rahm Emanuel in 2008. Its all lies. Linda would never do that!"

or

"Linda your a such good speaker! I saw your speech at the Democrat convention telling them how to get more young people to vote Democrat. I saw it on Youtube at WWE - Democratic National Convention - Linda McMahon. Wow I didn't know you were a Democrat before! When did you switch to Republican?"

Was that subtle enough?

Bergie Bergeron
08-07-2010, 05:55 AM
Pretty good indeed :)

farrar
08-08-2010, 08:53 AM

The war to end all wars.