PDA

View Full Version : Another Ron Paul prediction comes true.

freshjiva
07-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Great interview with Bill Moyers from 2008. Skip to 18:40.

"Afghanistan is blowing up; its becoming unraveled, we're involved in two countries there trying to nation-build, at the same time it looks like we'll be in Pakistan. So this whole idea that there's some type of victory going on over there, and its a disaster. They would like us to not talk about it anymore, but we cannot hide from it because its tied into the finances: all great countries end when they extend themselves too far overseas."

YouTube - BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Ron Paul | PBS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2r29HcH5nA&feature=related)

libertybrewcity
07-31-2010, 07:12 PM
"it is our financial system that will finally bring us to our knees"

"we don't really have a democratic choice here"

libertybrewcity
07-31-2010, 07:14 PM
I didn't know he was excluded from the FOX debate! That will NOT happen in 2012!!

Stary Hickory
07-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Ron Paul is always right, this is what is so funny. And so terribly scary. We talk about huge financial meltdowns but they are coming and we (or at least I) still have not let the reality sink in. I mean don't get me wrong I am planning for them, but inside still think "naw can't happen" even though my logic centers are egging me to get ready.

Liberty Rebellion
07-31-2010, 11:52 PM
I didn't know he was excluded from the FOX debate! That will NOT happen in 2012!!

And that prompted some people in New Hampshire to chase Sean Hannity out of a restaurant and throw snow balls at him. :p

Pauls' Revere
08-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Where are the pictures of flag drapped coffins while Obama is in office? July is the deadlist month since the war began and we see none of the consequences of it.