PDA

View Full Version : Help Amash Reach His Fundraising Goal Before the August 3rd Primary!!!

brenden.b
07-31-2010, 05:37 PM
Justin Amash has asked on his Facebook page for the help of his supporters to reach his current fundraising goal of $500,000 before the August 3rd Primary. He is currently just over $478,000, and with our help, we could push him well over his goal!

Please consider contributing to his campaign at http://www.amashforcongress.com!!!

This is our chance to get another victory for Liberty! If he wins the August 3rd Primary, he will basically be the next U.S. Congressman from Michigan's conservative 3rd District!

Amash has been endorsed by Ron Paul, Club for Growth, FreedomWorks PAC and many others!

erowe1
07-31-2010, 05:41 PM
I don't mean this is to discourage donations. But a serious question. Would donations at this point be able to be used for the primary at all?

brenden.b
07-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Perhaps, Perhaps not. I would err on the side of saying that it can still help. Not only that, it can give him positive press coverage for matching his goal.

rprprs
07-31-2010, 05:52 PM
I have $50.00 to spare. Amash? Schiff? Split it up?

Convince me. :)

P.S. - I have contributed to both already.

brenden.b
07-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Amash is within striking distance of winning this primary. In polls, he is either neck and neck or leading.

He is aligned with RP on all of the important issues of the day, in fact, I would go as far to say that he is a younger version of Ron, often being the lone "No" vote in Michigan's legislature on bills that expand the power of government or have nothing to do with government, such as a vote celebrating Armando Galarraga's near perfect game. Not to mention, he has a portrait of F.A. Hayek hanging in his office and he states that his campaign is to "empower people, not the government".

brenden.b
07-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Might be a little self-promoting, but as always it is for liberty. Bump!