PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Watch 07/31/10

IPSecure
07-31-2010, 10:42 AM
Part 1:
YouTube - Freedom Watch - Interview With Wikileaks Founder Big Brother Getting Bigger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FkRHSaQ4aI&fmt=18)

Full Show: Link (http://usaguns.net/patriots/free8.html)

Sentient Void
07-31-2010, 11:18 AM
Just finished watching it - one of the best yet!

ABOLISH THE FED! bwaahahahah

HOLLYWOOD
07-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Notice Charlie Gasparino protected his interests and contact list for information by touting, Getting rid of the FEDERAL RESERVE is the most insane thing I ever heard.

Well, Charlie needs his Manhattan sources / informants and doesn't want to step on any toes.

We Shall see...

IPSecure
07-31-2010, 01:26 PM
Lew was interrupted too many times imho...

pcosmar
07-31-2010, 01:43 PM
I couldn't get all the way through it,,3 tries.
It interview with Julian was good,,,but when that blowhard asshole started on about "terrorism" I have a strong emotional reaction.
Bullshit Heaping loads of steaming, rank, bullshit.

any further response on my part would likely violate forum guidelines. and likely several laws.
:mad:

tjeffersonsghost
07-31-2010, 01:50 PM
Excellent Episode.

Remember Gasparino is a banker schill and has been even when working for CNBS. Take what he says with a grain of salt when it comes to the banks. He is in their pockets.

james1906
07-31-2010, 01:52 PM
The show is better with the judge spending more than 30 seconds on a discussion.

Needed more time with Mack and Chaffetz though.

Wesker1982
07-31-2010, 03:25 PM
Lew was interrupted too many times imho...

Agreed.

lol at the lady who said the fed stabilizes the dollar. LOL. They need to dedicate a whole episode on the Federal Reserve.

TheTyke
07-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Wow, I really can't believe they're discussing some of this stuff on national television. Kudos to the Judge for having the bravery to do that! I wonder how many people watch this? Amazing.

The final segment really threw me for a loop... I thought Chaffetz explanation was most sensible, and that he's on our side, but was really shocked that he supports eVerify.

Cowlesy
07-31-2010, 04:13 PM
It's like everything I could ever expect in a liberty show on Fox. Such a great show!!!

low preference guy
07-31-2010, 04:15 PM
I only watched the first 1 minute and 52 seconds. It was better than an entire week of all other MSM outlets combined.

Who else mentioned that the SEC will be able to be exempted from FIOA requests thanks to the financial regulation bill? Could anyone ask Scott Brown why does he think that the SEC should be exempted from FOIA requests?

low preference guy
07-31-2010, 04:54 PM
just finished watching it. it was a really gutsy show.

Cowlesy
07-31-2010, 04:58 PM
just finished watching it. it was a really gutsy show.

haha, you just think to yourself, "Am I watching this on Fox???"

messana
07-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Judge needs to stop calling people who hate freedom 'Freedom Fighters'.

low preference guy
07-31-2010, 06:37 PM
haha, you just think to yourself, "Am I watching this on Fox???"

i always have in mind their drive to make profits. a program for a new and growing consistent political philosophy seems to have potential for profits.

Agorism
07-31-2010, 06:39 PM
What is the guest line up

low preference guy
07-31-2010, 06:42 PM
What is the guest line up

Raimondo, Rockwell, that anti-war Congressman from Utah. Wiki-leak editor.

Matt Collins
07-31-2010, 06:45 PM
The AntiWar guy was not a good person to put in the place against the intel guy.

Matt Collins
07-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Notice how none of them other than the Judge wanted to even acknowledge Lew Rockwell.

Matt Collins
07-31-2010, 06:59 PM
Anyone else notice Lew saying "push it, push it" in the background when the other guy said that "anyone wanting to end the Fed is crazy and is trying to usher in Armageddon by pushing the big red button"? :D :p ;)

Ricky201
07-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Judge needs to stop calling people who hate freedom 'Freedom Fighters'.

I agree...instead I think he should call them anti-human.

Agorism
07-31-2010, 07:24 PM
http://usaguns.net/patriots/free8.html

This was possibly his best show so far I think. Interesting line up besides the usuals.

lx43
07-31-2010, 10:54 PM
Good fireworks on the show!

Reason
07-31-2010, 11:44 PM
wasn't there an official fox news page that streams it like hulu now?

if there is, we should use it so that faux can see how popular the show is

driege
08-01-2010, 01:06 AM
this was an awesome show except for the segment on the Arizona law. I seriously wonder if the Judge has read the law. He sounds like the idiots that think the law allows cops to stop people if they think they are illegal.

Legend1104
08-01-2010, 01:33 AM
this was an awesome show except for the segment on the Arizona law. I seriously wonder if the Judge has read the law. He sounds like the idiots that think the law allows cops to stop people if they think they are illegal.

Yeah but he has been a judge long enough to know that a cop could just pull you over and claim your where breaking another law in order to check your status.

For example:
In my state they have seat belt laws. Now, honestly tell me if a cop can possibly see if you are wearing a seat belt in most cases, but he could pull you over for suspecting that you violated the seat belt law. If you are an illegal then it will never come up, and if you are not illegal then it is your word against the cops.

cindy25
08-01-2010, 01:36 AM
I'll wait til its up on youtube or pirate bay

Matt Collins
08-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Yeah but he has been a judge long enough to know that a cop could just pull you over and claim your where breaking another law in order to check your status.Exactly. If you read the Judge's early books you'll know that he does not trust the police because he has caught them lying many many times while on the bench.

Cowlesy
08-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Bump for those who missed this episode of the night watchman.

driege
08-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Exactly. If you read the Judge's early books you'll know that he does not trust the police because he has caught them lying many many times while on the bench.

Just because a law could be abused doesn't mean it will be abused or that it is unconstitutional. Doesn't there have to be evidence of a disparate impact before they can claim a law is unconstitutional? I would say that the law as it is written is constitutional. It remains to be seen if it is unconstitutional as it is applied / enforced. I just can't stand all the hysteria that this is a racist law. The law itself prohibits racial profiling.

I am not a fan of police having more power than necessary, but if they are not allowed to check on the immigration status of someone they have stopped, how the hell else are we supposed to enforce immigration laws?

Old Ducker
08-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Best episode to date. I had thought Judge Nap was watering down the message once he got on da toob. Sometimes I enjoy being proven wrong.

heavenlyboy34
08-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Just because a law could be abused doesn't mean it will be abused or that it is unconstitutional. Doesn't there have to be evidence of a disparate impact before they can claim a law is unconstitutional? I would say that the law as it is written is constitutional. It remains to be seen if it is unconstitutional as it is applied / enforced. I just can't stand all the hysteria that this is a racist law. The law itself prohibits racial profiling.

I am not a fan of police having more power than necessary, but if they are not allowed to check on the immigration status of someone they have stopped, how the hell else are we supposed to enforce immigration laws?

Private property is the best route. This gives people an incentive to protect the borders themselves instead of relying on abusive "authorities".

driege
08-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Private property is the best route. This gives people an incentive to protect the borders themselves instead of relying on abusive "authorities".

This doesn't address the tens of millions of illegals already here.