PDA

View Full Version : WABC radio: I just did a positive Schiff plug on Larry Kudlow show this morning.

carlos1215
07-31-2010, 10:23 AM
you should all be calling into NY based radio shows....$1000's of free publicity with each call...

be deceptive with the screener...dont mention Schiff. say you want to talk about an issue related to what host is talking about....then casually name drop an anti-McMahon comment or a pro-Schiff comment....be positive and upbeat with the screener.....boring monotone may get you placed on permanent hold.....

Example:

SCREENER: What do you want to talk about?
YOU: I think the economy is going to tank when the Bush tax cuts expire next year. I wanted to hear Host's take on this?
SCREENER: OK...Please hold and turn off your radio in background.

HOST: Hello Bill from Hartford, CT (use a local town in NY/NJ/CT when calling)

YOU: Host, I think Peter Schiff is absolutely right. When taxes go up agin next year, we are really gonna have a double dip recesssion. I urge you CT listeners to reject liberal McMahaon and vote for the Tea Party candidate Peter Schiff.

*******This easy phone call is the equivalent of a $1000 donation to the campaign!

Jeremy
07-31-2010, 10:42 AM
doesnt kudlow hate schiff supporters calling him?

smartguy911
07-31-2010, 10:46 AM

where did you get that from?

Jeremy
07-31-2010, 10:48 AM
where did you get that from?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=247547

carlos1215
07-31-2010, 11:57 AM

he does...thats why u have to be deceptive in order to get on...

he was iritated by my call today cuz i called him out on his bullshit about "economic recovery"

Michael P
07-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Nice work Carlos. Kudlow is a full blown douche bag. I am pretty sure he is in love with Linda.

Brian4Liberty
07-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Nice work Carlos. Kudlow is a full blown douche bag. I am pretty sure he is in love with Linda.

Yes, good work Carlos. Kudlow is a big government corporatist. He supports all the corporatist candidates. And of course he is pro-war too.

Tinnuhana
07-31-2010, 08:18 PM
So I was listening to a replay at 7pm on WRKO Boston? Must have missed your call, or a truck was passing so I could not hear it. He keeps dissing Keynesians. He called himself something like classical. Is he a monetarist, Chicago school? When he started talking about China, I felt like calling and saying something about six people on an island...

carlos1215
07-31-2010, 08:44 PM
So I was listening to a replay at 7pm on WRKO Boston? Must have missed your call, or a truck was passing so I could not hear it. He keeps dissing Keynesians. He called himself something like classical. Is he a monetarist, Chicago school? When he started talking about China, I felt like calling and saying something about six people on an island...

He calls himself a "supply sider"....promotes the "free-market"....but he defended TARP. loves McCain, Fiorina, and McMahon....and serves as a Wall Street shill / permabull.....

He's a sleazeball who is jealous of Peter...

P.S....I was very first caller...audio should be available tomorrow. I ridiculed him...lol

MRoCkEd
07-31-2010, 08:48 PM
Nice call.

And welcome back, again..

Cowlesy
07-31-2010, 08:51 PM
Hell yeah, outstanding job Carlos, and welcome to the forum!

carlos1215
07-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Nice call.

And welcome back, again..

the script i posted was just an example...its not what i actually said...

i'll post the audio tomorrow...you'll get a laugh cuz I insulted the all-knowing Kudlow

libertybrewcity
07-31-2010, 09:02 PM
the script i posted was just an example...its not what i actually said...

i'll post the audio tomorrow...you'll get a laugh cuz I insulted the all-knowing Kudlow

nice! were you in the beginning of the show, or near the end, or middle?

libertybrewcity
07-31-2010, 09:03 PM
the podcast isn't up yet, nevermind.

carlos1215
07-31-2010, 09:21 PM
nice! were you in the beginning of the show, or near the end, or middle?

i was the first caller.....bout 7 minutes into the show......I used the name "Rupert"

Michael P
07-31-2010, 09:39 PM
i was the first caller.....bout 7 minutes into the show......I used the name "Rupert"

HAHA! Rupert Pupkin...

low preference guy
07-31-2010, 09:48 PM
for anyone who wants to call Kudlow, this may be a good question to ask:

Hey Larry, when are you going to have Peter Schiff on your show?