PDA

View Full Version : Schiff will add $300k!

ironmanjakarta
07-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Just got the email. Schiff will add an additional $300k to the $200k donated for the money bomb.

SilentBull
07-30-2010, 06:31 PM
I wonder how many voters we can reach with 500k. Does anyone know? I remember when Rand was airing his TV ads during the primary it was said that with the money they were spending, the average voter was going to see the ad like ten times before the primary or something like that.

tpreitzel
07-30-2010, 06:33 PM
Me, too. Yeah, baby!

Peter says he still needs about $85k by Monday so he can air radio advertisements as well. I'll donate $30 early Monday. Keep up the fight, Peter. Thanks!

Ron_Paul_For_Connecticut
07-30-2010, 06:40 PM
I wonder how many voters we can reach with 500k. Does anyone know? I remember when Rand was airing his TV ads during the primary it was said that with the money they were spending, the average voter was going to see the ad like ten times before the primary or something like that.

You have to understand that running a TV ad in Connecticut is much different than running a TV ad in Kentucky. Running ads in Connecticut is way more expensive than running one in Kentucky because in CT, you have to pay for the NYC markets in order to cover Fairfield County, which also happens to be where the most Republicans are. When the campaign ran its first TV ad in March, they ran the ad for two weeks for 500K. The ad was seen on broadcast and cable and it was everywhere. I saw it a lot. I am expecting that they will do essentially the same buy here.

K466
07-30-2010, 07:03 PM
This is fantastic news. Can't wait to see what happens in CT.

Ry-Fi
07-30-2010, 07:09 PM
gah, looks like I will be donating again.

Legend1104
07-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Everyone seems to be saying that he is being tricky by throwing in the extra money not to give the refund but i honestly think he was suprised with how well it went. I have to feeling that he did not think he would get so much. He said he had over 2200 people donate.

ironmanjakarta
07-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Peter has to do something crazy like a publicity stunt.

How about a fake debate in a park with a blow up doll in a pant suit. Every time its her turn she says something totally unrelated to the question, like a doll when you pull the string:

"Pander, blah blah, jobs, pander, small business, blah blah, whatever gets me elected."
"Stop the spending! Except for me!"
"Whats a Snookie?"
"Federal Reserve? Wait! I know this! Does it have anything to do with grapes? Can I buy a vowel?"

Get a comedian to voice her part. It should be hilarious, cheap, effective, and it will get on tv for FREE. It's time to get crazy.

Kotin
07-30-2010, 08:14 PM
gah, looks like I will be donating again.

Thought the same thing

jscoppe
07-30-2010, 08:16 PM
I am glad he is supplementing the donations. I didn't want mine back, anyway.

ironmanjakarta
07-30-2010, 08:27 PM
It went better than I thought too. And if him donating 300k of his own money is tricky then I wish he tricked us more! I bet if he did another bomb in a week, after all the endorsements and the negative ad and the media attention he's getting now, he could get even more. Its not over. Every day big things can happen and there's over 10 days left.

Remember too, there is no losing. Even if he isnt nominated we will have pushed out Peter's message to hundreds of thousands of CT'rs and millions of people all over the U.S. When the Schiff hits the fan and the dollar collapses they will remember Schiff and they will say, "Dang, he was right. Cmon everybody, let bust up this Federal bitch!"

Don't worry about this battle, its just a battle, win or lose, we will in the war.

Everyone seems to be saying that he is being tricky by throwing in the extra money not to give the refund but i honestly think he was suprised with how well it went. I have to feeling that he did not think he would get so much. He said he had over 2200 people donate.

lx43
07-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Honestly since Schiff has the money I wish he would through in a million of his own money to run a heavy TV and radio ads the last week of the primary, that is, if he really wants to win the nomination.