PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Defamation League Comes Out Against Ground Zero Mosque

Agorism
07-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Anti-Defamation League Comes Out Against Ground Zero Mosque (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/30/anti-defamation-league-co_n_665433.html)

MelissaWV
07-30-2010, 05:14 PM
While they are at it, people that want to stop this "Mosque" from being built should do a search for other mosques in the area and get those torn down or something. There are several.

They should also define how big Ground Zero is. This "Mosque" is a few blocks from Ground Zero itself, but who's looking?

They might also consider looking into what a mosque is, and what this place was going to be.

*sighs*

I'll say it again, since it hasn't been said in awhile... If people were so fired up over this, and knew they didn't want anything "too Muslim" going on in NYC, they could have pooled resources, bought up the land, and put up nothing but tasteful tee shirt shops and Judeo-Christian places of worship.

AmericaFyeah92
07-30-2010, 07:55 PM
When's the last time the ADL was right about anything? These guys are a joke even among left-wingers

YumYum
07-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Does anybody know how many Muslims there are in this country? Every web page I have checked says there is no way of knowing.

South Park Fan
07-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Why am I not surprised that the "Anti-Defamation League" endorses the defamation of Muslims?

carlos1215
07-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Why am I not surprised that the "Anti-Defamation League" endorses the defamation of Muslims?

ADL was formed in 1913 after a jewish child rapist/murderer from Atlanta was dragged out of his cell by an angry mob and lynched. The mob was angry because they felt that powerful influences intervened to spare this monster from the death penalty.

Despite clear evidence of his guilt, the ADL to this day maintains that the killer was innocent and that it was a black man who killed the little girl....

unconsious767
07-30-2010, 10:13 PM
What better way to stop another supposed Muslim attack at any particular location, than to place a mosque there?

South Park Fan
07-30-2010, 10:52 PM
ADL was formed in 1913 after a jewish child rapist/murderer from Atlanta was dragged out of his cell by an angry mob and lynched. The mob was angry because they felt that powerful influences intervened to spare this monster from the death penalty.

Despite clear evidence of his guilt, the ADL to this day maintains that the killer was innocent and that it was a black man who killed the little girl....

I see we've discovered sofia's latest account. :rolleyes:

Liberty Star
07-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Bravo ADL, finally there is an American group that has the guts to put America first and defend our Christian heritage. I was little skpetical of them the way the behaved after Passion of the Christ came out but they are back in the game again.

Anti Federalist
07-30-2010, 11:56 PM

http://www.retroist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/spocks-eyebrow.gif

Mini-Me
07-31-2010, 12:03 AM

Ah, sofia - you must mean max after his sex change. I guess being banned here isn't really like being banned...it's more like being told to change your handle, so it looks like more than one person thinks and writes like you. ;)