PDA

View Full Version : Obama to spank Americans for destroying the economy (HB34 satire))

heavenlyboy34
07-30-2010, 02:02 PM
Hope this makes y'all laugh a bit. :D

Obama To Spank Americans For Destroying His Economy

WASHINGTON, D.C.- In a press conference today, Secretary Gibbs announced the administration's new plan for American citizens to aid the ailing economy.

A new department will be created-the Department Of Unsatisfactory Citizens.

Those citizens who are determined to be Unsatisfactory Economic Factors will be detained by Federal officers in an undisclosed location.

Here, these very naughty and unpatriotic citizens will be summarily spanked by Obama. The citizen to be spanked will be held in place on Obama's lap by secret service agents. The spanking will be done with Obama's right hand for most Naughty Citizens.

Especially Naughty Citizens-such as Ron Paul supporters and libertarians-will be spanked with a belt.

Attractive caucasian women will be encouaged to call out "thank you, daddy-may I have another?" after each stroke.

The administration hopes this program will effectively deal with "naughty Americans who won't shut the hell up".

heavenlyboy34
07-30-2010, 03:01 PM
bump

heavenlyboy34
07-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Saturday bump

South Park Fan
07-31-2010, 01:12 PM
Is this on the Onion?

heavenlyboy34
07-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Is this on the Onion?

Nope, I wrote it in my notebook and put it in my blog. :D It's copyright free, so you can share it as you wish.