PDA

View Full Version : County Sheriff intiative

Ethek
07-30-2010, 11:07 AM
I am looking to get some material for setting up a statewide county sheriff initiative. I have outlets in Both Maine and a pretty good group of people in Kentucky. I had a copy of Sheriff Macks some time ago book but I am thinking I will need another copy.

In short I am I am looking for anyone that has done education efforts for this anywhere else. Material that could cover as a synopsis of Richard Macks book - The two case judgments from the Supreme Court Sheriff Mack contested (online). I know he sells a lot of this on his site but I am not in a positon to pay for the information before I can review it and see if I can create a supporter driven framework to drive its points home locally. I would like to contribute as this matures.

Methods for finding relevant statues in statues in state statutes and state constitutions and historical documents would be a plus.

Outside the box ways to network and mitigate the influence of federal funding will be something I will closely look at, Even if it is just setting up a preparatory framework for government funding having to be halted.

For Liberty.

ninepointfive
07-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Check the county line link in my signature. Its a good start, and that site needs more work.