PDA

View Full Version : Message from Justin Amash

malkusm
07-30-2010, 08:42 AM
Just got this in my inbox:

Thank you from Justin Amash

I want to thank all of you for your tremendous support over the past few months. I couldn’t have gotten this far without your help. My campaign to empower people, not government, has brought people together from all political perspectives and all walks of life. I never vote yes on a bill that I haven’t been given time to read and analyze, and my principled, consistent conservative voting record has shown my commitment to representing all of the people, not just those with political connections.

I want to bring real transparency and accountability to Congress; we can make a change in Washington. I’m leading based on multiple polls, but it’s close. The election is only a few short days away. Now, more than ever, I need your help getting out my message of limited government, free markets, and individual liberty. Please join my campaign and remind your friends, family, and neighbors to vote for me on August 3.

-Justin

Help us get out the vote for Justin!

Our crucial Get Out The Vote push is in full swing, but we still must have your help.

With less than a week remaining until the August 3 primary, now is the most important time to get involved with Justin’s campaign! We need our awesome supporters to help us connect with voters and distribute campaign materials. If you can donate any amount of time before August 3, please sign up at bit.ly/gotv4amash.

We really need your help. Yes, you. Sign up at bit.ly/gotv4amash, or call the campaign office at (616) 719-1935, or e-mail us at contact@justinamash.com.