PDA

View Full Version : Beat them at their own game, run as a 'Tyrannical Candidate'!

IPSecure
07-30-2010, 08:37 AM
- Will support any unconstitutional war!
- Willing to be paid off by lobbyists!
- Willing to put our troops at risk for death, and mutilation for a foreign government!
- Willing to support the UN over the US!
- Able to support any bankster bill put forth!
- Willing to create as many laws as possible, because we all know there is no limit!
- Able to pass any bill not written or read by any member of congress!
- Willing to sell out our sovereignty for cash and favors!
- Willing to tax anything and everything!
- Willing to destroy any and all personal wealth in order to build a stronger government!
- Will support putting people in jail, who cannot afford to pay more taxes!
- Willing to kill any industry not associated with the military industrial complex or government!
- Able to support internal checkpoints / roadblocks, your papers please...
- Willing to destroy what is left of the Constitution.
- Able to play race and jew cards.
- Willing to support more false flags to garner even more support for the empire.
- Would offer continued support for voter fraud and election theft.
- Will support taxing the people even more, to increase the propaganda put forth in the media.
- Able to continue the false left / right paradigm.
- Willing to support the NAU, because we are all globalists now!
- Will offer continued support to completely destroy the value of the dollar, a 97% decrease is not enough!
- Able to support pre-crime legislation, because we all know everyone will be guilty of something!
- Willing to support all legislation to spy on people, with rules to prohibit any spying on members of the government.
- Will support cloning of taxpayers.

If we run stealth candidates under the "We Need More Tyranny Platform", the opposition would have to respond as to supporting or not supporting the items listed. This would also bring up topics usually left out of debates.

Looking at the track record of people (s)elected to congress, these type of candidates would most likely win, then we could start to dismantle the beast from within...

roho76
07-30-2010, 08:40 AM
I support this message. I am going to have to have a "surge" against my apathy once again.

brandon
07-30-2010, 08:41 AM
Sounds like you've been hanging around with Kludge. :)

roho76
07-30-2010, 08:49 AM
At this point I am willing to support a candidate that lies about being a NeoCon just so he can get in the door and then run Liberty policy. When it comes down to it people want Liberty candidates, they just think it comes in a NeoCon package. They're so worried about terrorists who are going to steal their freedoms while they're at the mall. Ron Paul would probably get elected if he came out sounding like Juan McCain.

low preference guy
07-30-2010, 08:53 AM
Right I'm sure that it would be really easy for you to fall into a pattern of lying to everyone and being a self-serving sociopath for an entire year, and then one day just completely change who you are. :rolleyes:

It takes a certain type of person to be able to effectively lie to and manipulate everyone around them for years. And if you're the type of person that can do this, then you are not the type of person who is going to become some altruistic savior of men as soon as you win some election.

Come on man this isn't real life.

Rand Paul?

roho76
07-30-2010, 08:54 AM
Right I'm sure that it would be really easy for you to fall into a pattern of lying to everyone and being a self-serving sociopath for an entire year, and then one day just completely change who you are. :rolleyes:

It takes a certain type of person to be able to effectively lie to and manipulate everyone around them for years. And if you're the type of person that can do this, then you are not the type of person who is going to become some altruistic savior of men as soon as you win some election.

Come on man this isn't real life.

Everyone knows you can't eat the red pill before the blue pill because the blue pill loses it's effectiveness after eating the red one.

IPSecure
07-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Lying your way to winning an election is not going to help anyone.

Going by history, this is what has, is, and will be done. Fighting fire with fire is what we need to do. Stealth candidates can simply change their minds, like Perry who used to be a democrat.

When in Rome...

1000-points-of-fright
07-30-2010, 09:38 AM
At this point I am willing to support a candidate that lies about being a NeoCon just so he can get in the door and then run Liberty policy.

How will you know they're not actually being honest and really a NeoCon? Will there be a secret handshake? Cuz if you know they are really a liberty candidate in disguise, you can bet your ass the opposition knows it too.

someperson
07-30-2010, 09:46 AM
It should be perfectly clear that stealth candidates are the norm in politics, today. Misrepresenting one's positions during election season has become an art; it is most certainly the rule, not the exception. The media has even coined an expression to rationalize this duplicity to voters, post-election: it's just "campaign rhetoric."

Whether it should be done or not... hmm ;)

georgiaboy
07-30-2010, 09:52 AM
this is either machiavellian, or manchurian, or neither or both.

GunnyFreedom
07-30-2010, 10:01 AM
It should be perfectly clear that stealth candidates are the norm in politics, today. Misrepresenting one's positions during election season has become an art; it is most certainly the rule, not the exception. The media has even coined an expression to rationalize this duplicity to voters, post-election: it's just "campaign rhetoric."

Whether it should be done or not... hmm ;)

LOL ok so THAT'S what I've been doing wrong.... :D

IPSecure
05-16-2012, 02:40 PM
LOL ok so THAT'S what I've been doing wrong.... :D

:eek:

Anti Federalist
05-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Holy resuscitation thread, Batman!

Anti Federalist
05-16-2012, 03:46 PM
And I think Vermin Supreme is already running on that platform.

IPSecure
05-16-2012, 03:51 PM
And I think Vermin Supreme is already running on that platform.

lol

ProIndividual
05-16-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm all for lying to get in office, then expecting to not be re-elected for a second term once you vote all libertarian and screw over your corporate masters (donors). If these bad actors we call politicians can do it, so can we.

And it is ethical. Lying to lessen harm when no non-coercive choice exists is choosing "the path of least coercion".

Example: If a Nazi asks you to tell him if there are any Jew hiding in your house, and you lie and say "no" when you're hiding Jews, that's an ethical lie given the alternatives.

Captain Shays
05-16-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm stealing this and putting it on my FB page tonight. Hope you don't mind.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Lying your way to winning an election is not going to help anyone.

Sure it does, because you're in power and can vote however you want.

It's losing elections that gets you nowhere.

kill the banks
05-16-2012, 08:04 PM
hmmm I have to practice booing the golden rule and get with it

brandon
05-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Sure it does, because you're in power and can vote however you want.

It's losing elections that gets you nowhere.

And there's always going to be another election, or committee assignment, or bill to get support for. It's a slippery slope and once you embark on it there is no turning back - you are one of them. I imagine tons of our current politicians started out with noble aims and an altruistic heart, but they get sucked into the same cycle and corrupted by the machine. It's a game you never play, even once.

Ron Paul has done more for the things I care about by losing 3 presidential elections then all the rest of the winners combined.

Jingles
05-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Isn't this what Vermin Supreme does? But more comically?

oyarde
05-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Vermin should have won the Dem primary in NH.