PDA

View Full Version : 48 hours or bust!

Daamien
07-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Let's keep the momentum going and raise the $500k in 48 hours instead of 24. There's no reason to stop now!

Peter, send an email out extending the challenge through Friday! Whose with me?

BDR
07-29-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm with you... as soon as my paycheck is deposited into my bank account

With 2 improvements:
1. Make sure an email from Ron Paul's list goes nationwide.
2. Allow people to use CallFire tomorrow only to contact those who already support Schiff and ask for donations from them.

SilentBull
07-29-2010, 10:13 PM
Yes! With Ron Paul's email this time!

qwerty
07-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Spread the word!!! :)

FreedomRings
07-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Do extend it for another day... and fix the huge "CONTRIBUTE" button that erroneously links to milliondollarmoneybomb.com instead of directly to the donation form!

low preference guy
07-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Do extend it for another day... and fix the huge "CONTRIBUTE" button that erroneously links to milliondollarmoneybomb.com instead of directly to the donation form!

What the fuck? Geez. How could they make a mistake like that? Oh well.

K466
07-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Yes extend it. Ron's email can't go to waste.

low preference guy
07-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Yes extend it. Ron's email can't go to waste.

did he send it?

K466
07-30-2010, 07:19 AM
did he send it?

I've seen it everywhere, Ron's email surly raised some money, would be sort of a waste if Peter had to return it.

Why do technology errors have to plague this campaign... it happened in the convention as well as at another moneybomb last year...

low preference guy
07-30-2010, 07:22 AM
I've seen it everywhere, Ron's email surly raised some money, would be sort of a waste if Peter had to return it.

Why do technology errors have to plague this campaign... it happened in the convention as well as at another moneybomb last year...

Yesterday's email was sent only to CT Ron Paul voters. Was there a new one sent to the nationwide mailing list?

Baptist
07-30-2010, 07:29 AM
I'm with you... as soon as my paycheck is deposited into my bank account

With 2 improvements:
1. Make sure an email from Ron Paul's list goes nationwide.
2. Allow people to use CallFire tomorrow only to contact those who already support Schiff and ask for donations from them.

I don't like that. It's taken me 10-20 minutes to covert some of these people to Peter, before I hit "Peter Schiff" supporter and move on to the next call. I would hate for them to get a call hitting them up for donations. Half the people I mark as "Peter Schiff" already supported him, but the other half are people who had never heard of him that I convinced to support him.

K466
07-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Yesterday's email was sent only to CT Ron Paul voters. Was there a new one sent to the nationwide mailing list?

Well that explains it. I had thought it was supposed to be a nationwide email. If Peter extends it to 48 hours maybe Ron could send out the nationwide email... that the only way I see us reaching the minimum goal.

JackieDan
07-30-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm for it!