PDA

View Full Version : Featured in Forbes: FreedomWorks PAC endorses Justin Amash

Michigan11
07-29-2010, 08:02 PM
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/businesswire/2010/07/29/businesswire143138973.html

FreedomWorks PAC is pleased to announce its addition of conservative Justin Amash, congressional candidate in Michigan's third District, to the Take America Back in 2010 campaign leading up to November. Amash earned the "Champion of Freedom" endorsement for his unwavering commitment to a limited government, free market agenda.
Since 2008, Justin Amash has served the public as a member of the Michigan State House of Representatives, where he witnessed firsthand the stagnant and ineffective nature of an overreaching government. For this reason, Justin opposes all unnecessary tax hikes and encroachments on individual freedom, including Obamacare and the trillion dollar Obama "stimulus" bill.

BuzzFreedomWorks PAC applauds Justin Amash for his impressive history of transparency while serving the people of Michigan. Having never missed a vote, Amash publishes the upcoming voting agenda online, publishes all of his votes online in real-time on Facebook and Twitter, and directly responds to questions and comments regarding his votes.
FreedomWorks PAC will support the Amash campaign by organizing numerous Get Out The Vote (GOTV) efforts, including direct mailings, yard sign distribution, volunteer phone banks and neighborhood literature drops leading up to election day.

"The moral character and unwavering loyalty to limited government principles that Justin Amash has displayed during his career as a legislator in Michigan is exactly what Washington needs right now," commented Matt Kibbe, President of FreedomWorks PAC.

"When limited-government conservatives take back the majority in Washington this year, I am confident that Justin Amash will be among those leading the way."

Michigan11
07-29-2010, 08:03 PM
4 Days til VICTORY!

Sign up to make 50 calls today for Justin to win this, go to his sub-forum if that's what you're into....

biles1234
07-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Seriously people, what will it take for everybody to see that Amash is the real deal? This is a huge endorsement

Michigan11
07-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Uh huh! 4 days count em down by makin some calls... We can gain alot of momentum with this win

biles1234
07-29-2010, 09:56 PM
FreedomWorks would not have endorsed a loser 4 days before the primary......c'mon now

American Nationalist
07-29-2010, 10:20 PM
How is he polling?

Michigan11
07-29-2010, 10:29 PM
How is he polling?

Justin Amash I'm leading in the polls, and the establishment has resorted to disingenuous attacks. I will never vote yes on a bill that I haven't been given time to read. My opponents' desperate attempts to mislead the public will fail. On August 3, the people will prevail.

He has gotten the endorsement of Club for Growth and FreedomWorks who do their own polling and the Club for Growth is running adds against his closest opponent Hardiman.. These groups do their own polling before endorsing and wouldn't endorse someone without a chance. He is in a horse race here to the finish. Every single call will make a difference.

djdellisanti4
07-29-2010, 10:33 PM
I know Big Dick Armey would pull though for the liberty movement!