PDA

View Full Version : Will you donate more tonight to push Peter over the top?

hotbrownsauce
07-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Peter Schiff warned and foretasted the economic problems we are experiencing now to the laughter and ridicule of many. Holding true to his principals he never backed down. He wrote about the coming crises. He was the Economic Adviser to the Ron Paul Campaign in 2008 where we learned about him and learned to trust him.

In 2009 we called on Peter Schiff to help our country. We drafted Schiff to make a huge decision on whether or not to run for Senate. We poured in money to his exploratory comittee to convince him to run. Peter no doubt had to make the huge decision between the following, let down hundreds of thousands of people and not run Or take a chance and run for the Senate seat in Connecticut. Well he decided to run for Senate and hasn't looked back since.

Since that time people thought Peter Schiff could win the election on his own and that we could all pack up go home and watch a successful campaign from our TVs. But we were wrong. Peter needs our help every bit as much as we need his. We helped put Peter Schiff where he's at now and I'll be damned if I leave him standing alone in this fight for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! Together we stand and divided we fall!

If Peter couldn't convince you and I can't convince you with these words to go above and beyond the call of duty and inspire you that we can really make a difference if we put our minds, wallets, and efforts to it. Then who and when will it start to settle in your head that the battle is here and now. As Judge Andrew Napolitano said we are that generation fighting for liberty in its most decisive hour and if those of us who believe in it aren't taking action then who will?

AMERICA, LIVE FREE OR DIE!
LIVE FREE OR DIE!
LIVE FREE OR DIE!
LIVE FREE OR DIE!
LIVE FREE OR DIE!
LIVE FREE OR DIE!

hotbrownsauce
07-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Donate a second time tonight to put Schiff over the top and don't forget to make those phone calls.

wsc321
07-29-2010, 06:02 PM
I donated - Schiff is excellent.

G-Wohl
07-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Believe me, if I were legally allowed to donate more money, I would be. =/

Maximus
07-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Donated

rawraw04
07-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Authorization was approved for ---------- in the amount of $100.00 on 07/29/2010. Your confirmation number is VRFE5D5BBDBE.

Liberty_Mike
07-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Just threw in a little more. Come on everyone, if you can afford it at least $10 more!