PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap... Fox News neocon Shepard Smith says Afghanistan mistake & will never end

Reason
07-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Towards the end of the video...

YouTube - Iran 'MAY' Have Helped Al Qaeda & The Taliban! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGkY8QVE_xE)

JacksonianBME
07-29-2010, 12:36 PM
All of this is coming out now so that the public will 'feel good' about the war machine being moved from Afghanistan to Iran and Pakistan.

Kludge
07-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Mustīve been drinking.

ravedown
07-29-2010, 12:37 PM
i wouldn't call shep a neocon- he leans more left than just about everyone on fox.

Knightskye
07-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Shep's not a neocon, is he?

Remember his "I don't give a rat's ass if it helps! We are America! We do not f**king torture!" on Freedom Watch -- back when it was on the internet?

YouTube - Shepard Smith Drops F-Bomb On Fox News' "Freedom Watch" (April 22, 2009) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG2VF4a0LWs)

By the way, I couldn't find Marcaeld's video of that, which had about 400,000 views the last time I saw it.

jmdrake
07-29-2010, 12:55 PM
All of this is coming out now so that the public will 'feel good' about the war machine being moved from Afghanistan to Iran and Pakistan.

This. The idea that Iran supports the Taliban and Al Qaeda is totally ridiculous. Iran is Shiite and was fighting the Taliban before we were. As for Pakistan, sure they helped the Taliban and Al Qaeda but we told them to do so. :mad:

Matt Collins
07-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Wow.... that Shep Smith f-bomb video was great. They need more FW shows like that! :D

JCF
07-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Shep leans left, I remember when Michael savage played a clip of Shepard talking about the crazy obama haters :

YouTube - Michael Savage Attacks David Letterman, Shepard Smith, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh - (6/11/09) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqt6uAtZqXc)

I've never heard a Neo-Con talk like Shepard.

(skip to 3:38, stuff before is just mocking danny devito and letterman)

Slutter McGee
07-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Wow.... that Shep Smith f-bomb video was great. They need more FW shows like that! :D

Not as his great as his accidental reference to oral stimulation of a certain type when talking about Jennifer Lopez.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

specsaregood
07-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Shep makes a buttload of money to read his prompter. Just saying....buttload.

paulpwns
07-29-2010, 02:11 PM
I always thought Shep was pretty decent. Very libertarian on some issues. He is just a news guy though. He just reads the prompter. Any time he goes outside of that I have liked him.

NewFederalist
07-29-2010, 02:24 PM
Shep is an idiot. I stopped watching Fox News because he is such a dickhead. He is the best of the news anchors but still a complete asswipe.

Slutter McGee
07-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Everyone is a NEOCON. Everyone is a NEOCON. Everyone who ever disagreed with us, they are all NEOCONS.

Neocons, Neocons, the Devils children are everywhere. Thank goodness I one of the few enlightened that exist on the entire planet.

Libertarianism is a religion. All those that disagree with you are evil.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee