PDA

View Full Version : Free Beer!

Brandybuck
05-17-2007, 12:42 AM
This is the off-topic forum, so here's my off-topic thread. I'm so excited by the Ron Paul campaign, that I'm going to buy all of you a free beer! (And a case of Shiner Bock for the Good Texan Ron Paul, if he sends me an address to mail it to).

How do you claim your beer? Simple, we need to meet up face to face. I'm in Mountain View, California. If you're in the area, send me a private message from this forum. If I'm around and available, I'll buy you a beer at a local brewpub.

I do a bit of travelling on my job, so I frequently visit other parts of the country. If I know you're in an area that I'm going to visit, I'll send you a PM to see if you want a beer. So put your location in your profile.

p.s. Next week I'm going to Huntsville, Alabama. Anyone going to be around? I need to have some down home southern cooking, and I'll need a beer to go with it...

:D :D :D :D

CurtisLow
05-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Free beer! sign me up! lol Great attitude! I'm in Pa. not to far from the oldest brewery in the country. Yuengling beer 1829. Good beer!!!!

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4575/drinkoz0.gif

Bob Cochran
05-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Of course I have to visit a thread entitled "Free Beer"!:D

mdh
05-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Yuengling is good... for whatever reason they can't sell it at all here in WV! Luckily it's only a 10 minute drive for me up to Point Marion PA when I want some. :P