PDA

View Full Version : Since I can't donate to the Schiff Moneybomb....

K466
07-29-2010, 09:06 AM
I can't donate to Schiff or Justin Amash since they do not have a PayPal option. I don't have a credit card and I cannot find any good virtual credit cards to use.:o

I'm a unemployed college student so my donation would have been small- $25. Put I want to be part of this- it's very important for this country.:)

Can I recruit someone else(s) to donate $25+ extra to Schiff- and I'll donate $25 to either Rand Paul or B.J Lawson today, which ever you want.

Copy & post your donation code and I'll do the same.

Mods: If for some reason this 'exchange' is in conflict with fund raising laws feel free to delete this thread...

Koz
07-29-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm pretty sure they both take cash.

Put some money in an envelope and send it to campaign HQ.

Done!

K466
07-29-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm pretty sure they both take cash.

Put some money in an envelope and send it to campaign HQ.

Done!

But Schiff needs the money today for the moneybomb....

freshjiva
07-29-2010, 10:11 AM
I can't donate to Schiff or Justin Amash since they do not have a PayPal option. I don't have a credit card and I cannot find any good virtual credit cards to use.:o

I'm a unemployed college student so my donation would have been small- $25. Put I want to be part of this- it's very important for this country.:)

Can I recruit someone else(s) to donate $25+ extra to Schiff- and I'll donate $25 to either Rand Paul or B.J Lawson today, which ever you want.

Copy & post your donation code and I'll do the same.

Mods: If for some reason this 'exchange' is in conflict with fund raising laws feel free to delete this thread...

Go to your local Walmart or Target and buy a $25 Visa giftcard.