PDA

View Full Version : I just donated another $150.00 to Schiff's campaign. That's 3x my initial pledge!

Sentient Void
07-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Authorization was approved for Steven C******* in the amount of $150.00 on 07/29/2010. Your confirmation number is VXJE5D7F8CD5.

I initially pledged $50.00. I've donated hundreds to Schiff's campaign over the past couple months.

I really hope some of you guys donate money. At least $25, hopefully more. Worst case scenario - he doesn't make $500,000 - and you and I all get the money donated today back.

I'm thinking, though - if we donate at least SOLID amount... 300-400+k... that he'll donate the rest in order to reach 500k to use it! This will be enough for a SOLID expose of Linda and can really grab the attention of R's in the state of CT. once people hear of Schiff, they tend to support him - MUCH moreso than Linda - even while she tries to buy the election!!!

Contribute to the Peter Schiff MONEYOMB!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

http://milliondollarmoneybomb.com/

libertybrewcity
07-28-2010, 10:27 PM
good for you!

Sentient Void
07-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Also, I guess Steve Forbes just endorsed Peter Schiff on Wall Street Unspun. He and his friends donated $100,000 to Rand's campaign... maybe this is all just in time for this moneybomb? T'would be awesome! :D

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Schiff Locks Up Forbes Endorsement

Economy Expert Receives Backing from Media Mogul

MILFORD, CT - Steve Forbes, a staunch defender of the free-market and one-time Presidential candidate, today endorsed Peter Schiff's bid for U.S. Senate in Connecticut.

"I have known Peter Schiff for several years. He has a deep knowledge of finance and economics," said Steve Forbes. "He had long warned of the troubles we now face. As your citizen-Senator he will be a fierce fighter for cutting spending, cutting taxes and repealing Obamacare."

Mr. Forbes has only endorsed three other candidates for U.S. Senate running in the 2010 election cycle: John McCain, Marco Rubio and Rand Paul.

"Steve Forbes understands the massive strains the American economy is under, and to have his backing and trust means a great deal to me," said Peter Schiff. "We need to restore free-market principles, get government out of the way and put people back to work. Steve's understanding of my vision, coupled with his backing, will help me get to Washington to make sure we grow the economy, not the government."

Can't say I know why in the hell Forbes endorsed Juan McCain, though.

Knightskye
07-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Congratulations.

Liberty_Mike
07-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Click the link below to watch the classic clip "The Fed did it! Ron Paul and Peter Schiff were right!". Hopefully this motivates all of you who weren't planning on donating to at least throw in $10! Peter will be our best asset in the US Senate!
YouTube - THE FED DID IT!!! Ron Paul & Peter Schiff Were Right!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOCnVaZsMvw)