PDA

View Full Version : Conservative wipes the floor with affirmative action advocate

johngr
07-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Short piece on Hawaii's homeless problem first, scroll past that if you wish.

YouTube - Racism Towards Whites? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFyGr5OIBg)

Sentient Void
07-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Good stuff. No subsidies, bailouts, etc for *anyone*. Corporations, minorities, whites, etc.

That guy did whoop his ass with simple logic. I enjoyed that.

SilentBull
07-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Wow, nice!

james1906
07-28-2010, 08:26 PM
I love Alyona, she's hot, smart, and sassy.

tjeffersonsghost
07-28-2010, 08:34 PM
I'd Hit It....

tjeffersonsghost
07-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh Yeah, Excellent Vid Also. Nothing like a little common sense to blow away the rubbish.

BlackTerrel
07-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Russia Today deals with everything except for Russia it seems.

For the record the guy in the video Jared Taylor is not a "conservative". He is a "White Nationalist" who believes whites are superior and more intelligent than other races.

He is a joke in the US so he has to go to such other news sites.

johngr
07-29-2010, 04:20 AM
Russia Today deals with everything except for Russia it seems.

For the record the guy in the video Jared Taylor is not a "conservative".

I believe he calls himself conservative. He's no communist/liberal, anyway. What did he say in that debate that you disagree with? Or does his heresy invalidate his arguments?

He is a "White Nationalist" who believes whites are superior and more intelligent than other races.

A false premise, red herring and ad hominem all rolled into one. Are you trying to set a record for most logical fallacies in one statement? Btw, he believes that Japanese, Chinese and Koreans are more intelligent and less crime-prone than whites. Some "white supremacist".

He is [marginalised] in the US so he has to go to such other news sites.

Fixed it for ya.

johngr
07-29-2010, 12:53 PM
For the record the guy in the video Jared Taylor is not a "conservative". He is a "White Nationalist" who believes whites are superior and more intelligent than other races.

A couple more things on that, first,
http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID43084/images/resized_TaylorandJackson.jpg

second

JH: Do you consider yourself a White Nationalist and/or a White Supremacist? Why or Why not?
JT: No. I don’t know what the term white nationalist is supposed to mean. White supremacists presumably want to rule other races, and race realists have no such desire. I believe people of every race should be free to pursue their own destinies, and this is impossible in societies in which they become minorities.

It should not be necessary to add that a concern for one’s own interests implies no hostility to others. Race realists understand that people of all races have the same rights: to preserve their culture and identity against any force that would dilute or replace it. One’s race is one’s extended family. Putting the interests of family before the interests of strangers is not hostility to strangers. One can become good friends with strangers but family comes first.

He is a joke in the US so he has to go to such other news sites.

The conservative leaning Washington Examiner seems to have treated him fair and even-handed.

BlackTerrel
07-29-2010, 03:18 PM
I believe he calls himself conservative. He's no communist/liberal, anyway. What did he say in that debate that you disagree with? Or does his heresy invalidate his arguments?

I don't care what he calls himself. That's an irrelevant argument.

A false premise, red herring and ad hominem all rolled into one. Are you trying to set a record for most logical fallacies in one statement? Btw, he believes that Japanese, Chinese and Koreans are more intelligent and less crime-prone than whites. Some "white supremacist".

So your argument is that he is an Asian supremacist? He believes Asians are genetically superior and more intelligent than whites. Why is that any better?

puppetmaster
07-29-2010, 03:40 PM
enjoyable