PDA

View Full Version : Fun at HuffPost

Elwar
07-28-2010, 01:04 PM
I haven't posted on Huffington Post for a while but I went on today and was dropping a few comments. The comments tended to be returned by "Ya, where were you during George Bush?". Not that they cared, it appears to be a canned response.

But I noticed how there was a very odd absense of any talk about the war and Obama's support of it.

So I've been enjoying myself, pointing out the fact that Obama's been in office for almost 2 years and the wars are still going strong. They avoid that like the plague.

Anti Federalist
07-28-2010, 01:07 PM
I haven't posted on Huffington Post for a while but I went on today and was dropping a few comments. The comments tended to be returned by "Ya, where were you during George Bush?". Not that they cared, it appears to be a canned response.

But I noticed how there was a very odd absense of any talk about the war and Obama's support of it.

So I've been enjoying myself, pointing out the fact that Obama's been in office for almost 2 years and the wars are still going strong. They avoid that like the plague.

Miserable hypocritical sluts.

My irritation at the hypocrisy of the so called "anti war" left has surpassed my irritation at neocons.

BlackTerrel
07-28-2010, 03:38 PM
I rarely check out that site - usually only when it is linked to from RPF. But I find their comments section to be a huge waste of space. I don't know how it became such a popular site.

Brian Defferding
07-28-2010, 04:05 PM

I get that a lot on Fark too. My typical response to that is that we were there alongside them, you know, protesting the Iraq War, Department of Homeland Security, the Patriot Act and TARP, amongst many other things.

And you raise a very good point, where is the liberal outrage against the Bush-like military we're seeing with Obama in power? Strangely, all the liberal protesters during the Bush era has vanished.