PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama is encouraging everyone to wish Barack a Happy Birthday

qh4dotcom
07-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Sorry Michelle, I'll pass

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/barackbirthday

RCA
07-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Sorry Michelle, I'll pass

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/barackbirthday

I still can't believe this guy is our President.

Liberty_Mike
07-28-2010, 11:42 AM
Everyone should sign this card leaving a comment saying "Ron Paul 2010" or "Audit the Federal Reserve"!

Golding
07-28-2010, 11:45 AM
I signed, because far be it from me to not wish anyone a happy birthday on their special day.

But so many likeminded individuals will probably sign, I'm unsure that he will get to see my well-wishes. So I'll just isolate my birthday greetings to be read here:

"Thanks for not ending the Patriot Act, even though it is quite possibly the worst piece of legislation in recent history. Thanks for damning people who decide to go without health care due to inadequate options among insurances to pay a penalty. Thanks for continuing two wars despite having the nuts to label yourself an anti-war candidate. Thanks for not closing Gitmo and such unconstitutional detention camps. Thanks for using your race as a weapon against those that protest your bullshit. Thanks for continuing to push an inadequate drug war, while mocking those that try to appeal to reason against the more inefficient classifications. Thanks for handing over our money to bloated giants, to keep them maintained as bloated giants that will inevitably require bailouts when their business practices prove unsustainable again.

You've forced upon this country so many poor decisions that individuals suffer for, and are telling you that they are suffering for, and you openly ridicule them for protesting about it. You've had the choice to end your predecessors' poor decisions, and you've decided to sell them as necessary ideas.

Thanks for showing us that even though George Bush was a God-awful president, that you're really no different. You get to well-wishes from me. I hope that some day, whether it's your birthday or not, you realize how many people you hurt."

Naturally, they asked for a donation after I submitted the comments. But unfortunately between taxation, the cost of education, the cost of insurances that I don't want but am forced to have, and the cost of nuisance police looking for any reason the squeeze a buck from drivers between home and work, I just don't have any to give. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?

qh4dotcom
07-28-2010, 11:51 AM
I signed, because far be it from me to not wish anyone a happy birthday on their special day.

But so many likeminded individuals will probably sign, I'm unsure that he will get to see my well-wishes. So I'll just isolate my birthday greetings to be read here:

"Thanks for not ending the Patriot Act, even though it is quite possibly the worst piece of legislation in recent history. Thanks for damning people who decide to go without health care due to inadequate options among insurances to pay a penalty. Thanks for continuing two wars despite having the nuts to label yourself an anti-war candidate. Thanks for not closing Gitmo and such unconstitutional detention camps. Thanks for using your race as a weapon against those that protest your bullshit. Thanks for continuing to push an inadequate drug war, while mocking those that try to appeal to reason against the more inefficient classifications. Thanks for handing over our money to bloated giants, to keep them maintained as bloated giants that will inevitably require bailouts when their business practices prove unsustainable again.

You've forced upon this country so many poor decisions that individuals suffer for, and are telling you that they are suffering for, and you openly ridicule them for protesting about it. You've had the choice to end your predecessors' poor decisions, and you've decided to sell them as necessary ideas.

Thanks for showing us that even though George Bush was a God-awful president, that you're really no different. You get to well-wishes from me. I hope that some day, whether it's your birthday or not, you realize how many people you hurt."

Naturally, they asked for a donation after I submitted the comments. But unfortunately between taxation, the cost of education, the cost of insurances that I don't want but am forced to have, and the cost of nuisance police looking for any reason the squeeze a buck from drivers between home and work, I just don't have any to give. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?

Well said...you should also say the same stuff to his brainwashed supporters. I think they are more to blame.

"If you vote and you elect dishonest incompetent people and they get into office and screw everything up well you're responsible for what they have done, you caused the problem, you voted them in, you have no right to complain. "
-George Carlin

Golding
07-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Well said...you should also say the same stuff to his brainwashed supporters. I think they are more to blame.

"If you vote and you elect dishonest incompetent people and they get into office and screw everything up well you're responsible for what they have done, you caused the problem, you voted them in, you have no right to complain. "
-George CarlinI do, whenever the opportunity presents itself.

roho76
07-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Money's tight...
Times are hard...
Here's your fucking birthday card.

http://images.angelpub.com/2008/45/1362/obama_mccain_middle_finger_flip_off_filpoffpng.png

Liberty4life
07-28-2010, 12:18 PM
And next year we will be ask to grovel on our knees for a bowl of gruel.

qh4dotcom
07-28-2010, 05:58 PM
Bump

Bruno
07-28-2010, 06:06 PM
Money's tight...
Times are hard...
Here's your fucking birthday card.

http://images.angelpub.com/2008/45/1362/obama_mccain_middle_finger_flip_off_filpoffpng.png

Intentional

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2814392&posted=1#post2814392

libertybrewcity
07-28-2010, 06:12 PM
neva!

qh4dotcom
07-28-2010, 08:09 PM
And next year we will be ask to grovel on our knees for a bowl of gruel.

Next year is Barack's 50th birthday...assuming that's what it says on the original birth certificate he refuses to release