PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad says the U.S. is set to attack two countries within 3 months

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-28-2010, 08:39 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1298139/Iranian-president-Ahmadinejad-expects-U-S-attack-countries-months.html

Slutter McGee
07-28-2010, 08:42 AM
To be fair, I trust Iran even less than I trust our government. We are going to have BS being slung from both sides. Just going to have to wait and see.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Imaginos
07-28-2010, 08:44 AM
Ahmadinejad says the U.S. puppets and clowns in Washington, D.C. are set to attack two countries within 3 months (because their handlers from special interest groups are almost finished with their strategic planning on new wars).
Fixed.

Slutter McGee
07-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Ahmadinejad says the U.S. puppets and clowns in Washington, D.C. are set to attack two countries within 3 months (because their handlers from special interest groups are almost finished with their strategic planning on new wars).
Fixed.

I completely understand not trusting the US government on this issue, or really any issue. But that shouldn't make us actually believe that nutcast Ahmandinejad.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Imaginos
07-28-2010, 09:06 AM
I completely understand not trusting the US government on this issue, or really any issue. But that shouldn't make us actually believe that nutcast Ahmandinejad.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
I know, I know.
I was just kidding.
And I trust neither Iranian government nor our government.
:D

Rancher
07-28-2010, 09:07 AM

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Why do you call Ahmadinejad a nutcase?

Live_Free_Or_Die
07-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Why do you call Ahmadinejad a nutcase?

People get sensitive when you openly advocate the complete destruction of Israel and condone stoning women.

Rancher
07-28-2010, 09:18 AM
People get sensitive when you openly advocate the complete destruction of Israel and condone stoning women.

I wasn't aware that Ahmadinejad advocated stoning women. Thanks for the reply.

purplechoe
07-28-2010, 10:49 AM

I think you're the one that's mistaken. He wasn't talking about Isreal, he was talking about Zionism, but I can understand you're confusion if you only pay attention to the MSM or the fringe media as I call them...

dannno
07-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Yes, drone attacks on hundreds of innocent women and children are preferable to stoning a women every few years :rolleyes:

dannno
07-28-2010, 11:06 AM
I think you're the one that's mistaken. He wasn't talking about Isreal, he was talking about Zionism, but I can understand you're confusion if you only pay attention to the MSM or the fringe media as I call them...

Ya, the MSM has been lying and misquoting this guy for a while. I don't think he's the greatest guy in the world, but he's honestly probably one of the best leaders in the world currently.. which is pretty sad, but hey, what are u gonna do :confused:

Slutter McGee
07-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Yes, drone attacks on hundreds of innocent women and children are preferable to stoning a women every few years :rolleyes:

Really? You are defending the stoning of women? Really? With the justification that what we do is worse? Give me a break.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

squarepusher
07-28-2010, 02:53 PM
To be fair, I trust Iran even less than I trust our government. We are going to have BS being slung from both sides. Just going to have to wait and see.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

well, from you own words, your trust out govt more than Iran, however US may kill several times for women and children than Iran?

Slutter McGee
07-28-2010, 04:00 PM
well, from you own words, your trust out govt more than Iran, however US may kill several times for women and children than Iran?

Are you not seeing a complete lack of logic in your argument?

"I say dude, our government sucks. Their government sucks more"
"You say well we kill lots of civilians in the war, and they only stone an occasional woman for no good reason.....so we can trust them"

That makes no fucking sense.

Slutter McGee

Old Ducker
07-28-2010, 04:07 PM

This is a line worthy of Kristol or Krauthammer. Find me a direct quote where Ahmedinejad advocates the "complete destruction" of Israel, unless you mean by referendum.

Depressed Liberator
07-28-2010, 06:35 PM
He never even advocated for the "wiping off the map" of Israel. That quote is misquoted a lot. I recall Noam Chomsky, someone I don't agree with a lot on, was talking to this hardcore, blowhard Zionist reporter who misquoted that, and he corrected her. There are various videos on Youtube about what he really said as well.

Regarding stoning women, yes, it is terrible but it doesn't justify attacking Iran. They're getting rid of it soon I believe anyway.

sevin
07-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Interesting. Chavez just said the U.S. is about the attack Venezuela. Lot's of talk lately. Can't wait to see what happens.

BenIsForRon
07-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Both Ahmedinejad and Chavez are full of shit.

Everyone here who likes these guys only like them because they are potential targets for our military. They feel a sense of camaraderie in that regard, which is silly.

speciallyblend
07-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Really? You are defending the stoning of women? Really? With the justification that what we do is worse? Give me a break.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

can you please show me a link and correct translation where he says that?? you might have fallen for the msm tricks!! why use stones, buy american cluster bombs;)

speciallyblend
07-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Both Ahmedinejad and Chavez are full of shit.

Everyone here who likes these guys only like them because they are potential targets for our military. They feel a sense of camaraderie in that regard, which is silly.

not hating somebody doesn't mean you like them!!

KCIndy
07-28-2010, 07:08 PM
can you please show me a link and correct translation where he says that??)

Unless you speak Persian fluently, how will you know if the translation is correct or not? :)

Depressed Liberator
07-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Unless you speak Persian fluently, how will you know if the translation is correct or not? :)

Because people who do can say what he really said.

BlackTerrel
07-28-2010, 09:12 PM
There are many legitimate arguments against war with Iran.

The "Ahmadinejad is a good guy" argument is not one of them. That argument cannot win a rational debate.

The argument is that he is an asshole but guess what their are lots of assholes in this world it doesn't mean we need to go to war with all of them.

Old Ducker
07-28-2010, 09:19 PM

YouTube - Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ)

The statement in romanized farsi, "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

Word for word, "Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from)."

Happy now?

Depressed Liberator
07-28-2010, 09:20 PM
No one is saying Ahmadinejad isn't an asshole. We're trying to argue against the case that he is an asshole who has nukes who wants to blow everyone up.

Old Ducker
07-28-2010, 09:27 PM
No one is saying Ahmadinejad isn't an asshole. We're trying to argue against the case that he is an asshole who has nukes who wants to blow everyone up.

I think most of us simply want to let the Iranians sort out their own affairs.

libertybrewcity
07-28-2010, 09:40 PM
I don't believe it. Maybe Israel will attack Iran but not the United States.

The United States simply does not have the resources to attack any countries long term and occupy them. This would also be devastating to Obama in 2012 among Dems and the congress in the Midterms that would likely follow along.

BlackTerrel
07-28-2010, 09:46 PM

He also is lying because the US is not going to attack any countries in the next three months let alone too. And I'm willing to bet on that if you want to bump this in three (or six) months.

The best arguments against a war would be that it is not in our best interests (which it isn't).

sevin
07-28-2010, 10:03 PM
I don't believe it. Maybe Israel will attack Iran but not the United States.

The United States simply does not have the resources to attack any countries long term and occupy them. This would also be devastating to Obama in 2012 among Dems and the congress in the Midterms that would likely follow along.

The resources are there if they start pulling out of Afghanistan (which the cfr is talking about now.) And who says Obama or his handlers actually want him to win in 2012?

Besides, there would be plenty of support if there were a major false flag attack.

BlackTerrel
07-28-2010, 11:23 PM
The resources are there if they start pulling out of Afghanistan (which the cfr is talking about now.) And who says Obama or his handlers actually want him to win in 2012?

Besides, there would be plenty of support if there were a major false flag attack.

For the record is it possible that there would be a real attack? Or do we have no enemies and/or our government is so competent and our defenses impenetrable thereby making an actual attack unrealistic?

johngr
07-29-2010, 04:08 AM

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Wrong lens. The question is, do Americans have more to fear from Iran or the other way round?

sevin
07-29-2010, 06:13 AM
For the record is it possible that there would be a real attack? Or do we have no enemies and/or our government is so competent and our defenses impenetrable thereby making an actual attack unrealistic?

It's definitely possible. There are certainly enough terrorists that hate the US.