PDA

View Full Version : UK Prime Minister Cameron calls Gaza 'prison camp'

Agorism
07-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Cameron calls Gaza 'prison camp' (http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/07/27/cameron.gaza/index.html)

(CNN) -- British Prime Minister David Cameron called Gaza a "prison camp" on Tuesday, a blunt description from a major Western leader about the besieged Palestinian territory.
Cameron made the remarks in the Turkish capital of Ankara, which he was visiting to forge a new relationship with Turkey and show his support for Turkish membership in the European Union.

YumYum
07-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Cameron calls Gaza 'prison camp' (http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/07/27/cameron.gaza/index.html)

Here is another one to be put out to pasture with Helen Thomas and Mel Gibson. I bet by the end of the week he recants and begs for forgiveness like Oliver Stone just did.

Cowlesy
07-27-2010, 05:22 PM
What is the over/under as to how many hours it takes for him to apologize?

American Nationalist
07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Oliver Stone was just pointing out what anyone with half a brain knows. The Film Industry and Media is predominantly owned by Jews, no need to apologize. It would be like having to apologize for saying most of the NHL is white or the NBA is black.

james1906
07-27-2010, 09:30 PM
He'll get shit for saying it in Turkey, just like the Dixie Chicks got shit for criticizing Bush in England.

However, he is in Turkey to get them into the faltering one world government plan of the EU. The elites love that shit.

I'm not one for the loss of European sovereignty, but I think Turkey's inclusion will implode the EU once and for all.

Liberty Star
07-27-2010, 10:40 PM
I won't defend oppression or violent racism of holy land apartheid but is it all Israel's fault? UN has just as much responsibility for imprisonment and terrorism against innocent civilians under occupation.

Distr.
GENERAL

A/RES/3379 (XXX)
10 November 1975

Thirtieth session
Agenda item 68

RESOLUTION ADOPTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
[on the report of the Third Committee (A/10320)]

3379 (XXX). Elimination of all forms of racial discrimination

The General Assembly,

Recalling its resolution 1904 (XVIII) of 20 November 1963, proclaiming the United Nations Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, and in particular its affirmation that "any doctrine of racial differentiation or superiority is scientifically false, morally condemnable, socially unjust and dangerous" and its expression of alarm at "the manifestations of racial discrimination still in evidence in some areas in the world, some of which are imposed by certain Governments by means of legislative, administrative or other measures",

Determines that zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination.

http://unispal.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/761C1063530766A7052566A2005B74D1

Besides passing resolutions, UN didn't do much against recent genocide of civilians in Gaza.

Best thing for Obama to do is to immediately cut off all aid to all parasite states without singling out this or that state.

Liberty Star
07-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Here is another one to be put out to pasture with Helen Thomas and Mel Gibson.

I don't think Helen Thomas asking tough questions to the Presidemts about sanctions that led to death of millions of Iraqi civilian children or Mel's making Passion of the Christ rise to the level of state sposnored imprisnment of people because of their race or terrorism?

Liberty Star
07-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Oliver Stone was just pointing out what anyone with half a brain knows.

I missed that news, what did he say?

silus
07-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Mel Gibson doesn't belong in this conversation. :twocents.

And good on Mr. Cameron. I love how rowdy the politicians can get in Great Britain.