PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff Campaign - Biggest Stress Test for Our Movement

truthsaga
07-27-2010, 12:36 PM
This is the most important Money Bomb and Election in our movement.

Why?
No endorsement from the Pauls and no major backing by no one other than the Tea Party's.

This win will be more than another Tea Party candidate, this win will show that WE have the power to elect a candidate without any significant backing from significant personality's in the movement.

20,000 People each donating 50$ will be the $1,000,000. What we need to shoot for is to surpass that.

If we keep hitting hard with the phone banking and the TV and Radio ad's can hit the waves with his message. This will deliver one of the biggest victories for our movement.

Personally, I've done now around 1300 calls in 4 days and I plan on putting higher numbers up. With the money bomb confirmed - I've started hitting Social Networks and my Meetup/C4L lists with the message.

That's nothing.

Imagine you guy's out there with the Vid Edit skills and other talents that make our movement unique. Touching people on a personal level that motivates them to give their time and energy is a skill I wish I had time to develop.

"We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power... the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. "

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
truthsaga is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

qwerty
07-27-2010, 01:14 PM
Don´t forget this part!! ;)

Facebook, Meetup.com, Tea Party Forums, Political Forums, Mailing Lists, what have I forgot about?

Today, my day will be spent flooding everyone with the Schiff message!

You´re a great patriot!

Wish there are lot of people like you!

People could atleast invite their facebook friends to the event!

qwerty
07-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Bump! :)

cindy25
07-27-2010, 11:53 PM
why was there no endorsement from the Pauls?

WorldonaString
07-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Peter is my favorite candidate running by far. I hope everyone can bring the enthusiasm and work just a little harder to make this upset a reality. If we, the grassroots, come together and focus these coming days we can still win this thing!

Like Peter says in his latest video, email and pressure Fox61 in CT to at least reair the one debate all 3 candidates participated in. Noone watched it at the time, but now that the election is upun us, voters deserve to see that debate aired again!

rich34
07-28-2010, 07:16 AM
why was there no endorsement from the Pauls?

Dunno, I'd like to know this myself, but maybe it's because Peter is down double digits in the polls. Not saying that to discourage anyone from donating, hell Ron Paul was down farther than Schiff in his presidential run and I donated money for all his moneybombs and hopefully I'll be donating for Peter as well. Good luck to all you guys giving it your all!

qwerty
07-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Maybe because Schiff is a baby killer? Ill be glad when this is over.

OMG! :rolleyes:

Bergie Bergeron
07-28-2010, 08:00 AM
Pretty sure he'd leave it up to the states anyway.

RileyE104
07-28-2010, 08:15 AM
No but seriously...I like Schiff on 98% of his views. I however cannot vote for a pro-choice canidate. Call me stubborn but its the number 1 issue for me. If he wins I will be excited for alot of reasons, but very sad for others. Hope you understand.

Your number one issue is whether or not a candidate is pro-choice?
In this day and age, with all the shit going down in the world and in this country??

Sorry if I come off as rude, but people like you seriously need a reality check..

CountryboyRonPaul
07-28-2010, 08:19 AM
The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is a Federal issue, not a state one IMO.

Federalizing Social Policy
January 30, 2006
Ron Paul

As the Senate prepares to vote on the confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito this week, our nation once again finds itself bitterly divided over the issue of abortion. It's a sad spectacle, especially considering that our founders never intended for social policy to be decided at the federal level, and certainly not by federal courts. It's equally sad to consider that huge numbers of Americans believe their freedoms hinge on any one individual, Supreme Court justice or not.

Roe v. Wade was wrongly decided, but not because the Supreme Court presumed to legalize abortion rather than ban it. Roe was wrongly decided because abortion simply is not a constitutional issue. There is not a word in the text of that document, nor in any of its amendments, that conceivably addresses abortion. There is no serious argument based on the text of the Constitution itself that a federal "right to abortion" exists. The federalization of abortion law is based not on constitutional principles, but rather on a social and political construct created out of thin air by the Roe court.

Under the 9th and 10 amendments, all authority over matters not specifically addressed in the Constitution remains with state legislatures. Therefore the federal government has no authority whatsoever to involve itself in the abortion issue. So while Roe v. Wade is invalid, a federal law banning abortion across all 50 states would be equally invalid.......

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=446

RileyE104
07-28-2010, 08:29 AM
If we do not protect the life of a unborn helpless baby then whats the point? The right to life should be the most basic principle of the libertarian movement IMO. Do we only want freedom for those already out of the womb?

You're not getting what I'm saying.

If the out of control spending, money creation, and perpetual warfare doesn't stop THEN there wont be a point to much in this country other than surviving.

If your top priority is who and who's not pro-choice, then you're in for a very rude awakening when we reach a point where it's too late and those kind of decisions wont even matter anymore.

qwerty
07-28-2010, 08:37 AM
You're not getting what I'm saying.

If the out of control spending, money creation, and perpetual warfare doesn't stop THEN there wont be a point to much in this country other than surviving.

If your top priority is who and who's not pro-choice, then you're in for a very rude awakening when we reach a point where it's too late and those kind of decisions wont even matter anymore.

Totally agree!

Please spread the word about the moneybomb everyway you can! :)