PDA

View Full Version : "Dear Fellow Progressive, Is your phone carrier supporting rightwing politicians?"

Sentient Void
07-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Bwaaahahahahah! I just got something in the (real-life) mail...

"Dear Fellow Progressive,
Is your mobile phone carrier supporting right-wing politicians? You might be surprised to know the answer... But the good news is that your cell phone can support the progressive causes you care about...[etc, etc...]"

Smart businessmen - I'll give them that... they may actually be able to pull some customers (progressive ones) from ATT/Verizon to their service.

Though, I'm wondering - why the hell do they think I'm a progressive?

X = Disapprove of their position.
√ = Approve of their position.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs107.ash2/38709_419263637449_662287449_4500433_3038807_n.jpg

Anti Federalist
07-27-2010, 11:13 AM
The re-branding of "liberal" to "progressive" continues, unabated.

ChaosControl
07-27-2010, 11:46 AM
They are more appropriately called regressives since they want to regress the post-enlightenment society which values freedoms back to the day of massive central authority such as in the monarchic rule of middle ages europe.

I'd be glad if my cell phone provider isn't support regressives.

Sentient Void
07-27-2010, 11:51 AM
They are more appropriately called regressives since they want to regress the post-enlightenment society which values freedoms back to the day of massive central authority such as in the monarchic rule of middle ages europe.

I'd be glad if my cell phone provider isn't support regressives.

Truth!

Stary Hickory
07-27-2010, 12:17 PM
The re-branding of "liberal" to "progressive" continues, unabated.

Well they trashed the hel out of the lable Liberal so now they need something else to use as cover. Once people zero in on them there again they will come up with something else.

They really pulled a fast one when they took over the liberal label from real freedom loving classical liberals. I mean we had a big fiasco where the Democratic party.....the good party...turned from liberty to bondage. It really mixed people up and allowed a lot of progressive legislation to get through that is killing us even today.