PDA

View Full Version : On duty Sheriffs Deputy: There is no God!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-27-2010, 07:06 AM
Make your own decision on this cop. I am sure some here will love and some will hate him. Personally, I think he was acting like a jackwad and was trying to show off for a crowd that was very excited to see Christians being kicked out of somewhere.

YouTube - (BEWARE OF POLICE STATE) NO SMALL STIR @ MAYHEM FESTIVAL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lVn3S_i9us&feature=player_embedded#)!

TonySutton
07-27-2010, 07:23 AM
my fav comment was "hi mom, I love you mom!"

but the thug at the end who detained the guy for video taping should be fired

RonPaulFanInGA
07-27-2010, 07:34 AM
but the thug at the end who detained the guy for video taping should be fired

Won't happen. Many police officers are corrupt and will never go after their own.

My uncle used to be a police officer in Tennessee. He once got drunk and wrecked into somebody. Nothing: no arrests, wasn't fired or even suspended. Another time he was drunk and driving recklessly and fast down an empty street at like 3:00 AM or something. A fellow cop pulled him over and when he got to the window and recognized who he was, just told him to slow down and let him leave.

TonySutton
07-27-2010, 07:55 AM
Won't happen. Many police officers are corrupt and will never go after their own.

My uncle used to be a police officer in Tennessee. He once got drunk and wrecked into somebody. Nothing: no arrests, wasn't fired or even suspended. Another time he was drunk and driving recklessly and fast down an empty street at like 3:00 AM or something. A fellow cop pulled him over and when he got to the window and recognized who he was, just told him to slow down and let him leave.

Which is why I feel it should be mandatory for all officers to be rolling live video with audio during duty hours. The video should be available to the public on request.

I think it would be good for our elected officials also.