PDA

View Full Version : McCain worried about NH primary. Asking for BIG donations in the next 48 hours.

ItsTime
10-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Dear McCain Supporter,

I need your help with a most urgent matter. On Friday there was a very unsettling article in The Washington Post.

The bottom line is: there is a possibility that New Hampshire may move up its "First in the Nation" primary from early January to early December. That's one full month earlier than anyone is currently planning on.

No one knows for certain if New Hampshire will do this, or even when they will decide.

But the one thing I do know is we must be prepared as soon as the date is announced to move forward with our plan for victory in New Hampshire.

The most effective way we can prepare is to put 100% of our New Hampshire budget in the bank right now.

So I am issuing a special internet challenge.

I am calling on each of my supporters, of whom you are very important one, to make a significant contribution in the next 48 hours. The time is rapidly running out and your immediate online contribution is urgently needed.

Please click here to make an immediate contribution.

We've gained terrific momentum in the past several weeks and the media is now writing about the "McCain Comeback." I don't want to lose this momentum or get caught unprepared in a shifting primary scenario.

So please, help us keep rolling!

Sincerely,

John McCain

P.S. Please help me keep the momentum going and be prepared for a potential December primary in New Hampshire by making a generous donation today here. Thank you for your continued support.

theseus51
10-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Sounds urgent, I'm going to triple the amount of money I gave last quarter to John Mccain. =)

Adamsa
10-15-2007, 05:55 PM
McCain will never be president.

philipsantamaria
10-15-2007, 06:05 PM
Sounds urgent, I'm going to triple the amount of money I gave last quarter to John Mccain. =)

i'm going to give, 2,300 x the amount!!! BEAT THAT!

parke
10-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Im going to give him a high five!

saku39
10-15-2007, 07:38 PM
McCain should be worried. He can't go on acting as if everythings going fine with his campaign when it obviously isn't. . . Kind of like our current government's behavior towards Iraq.

ronpaulyourmom
10-16-2007, 12:39 AM
Lets put two and two together shall we...

1.7 million cash on hand after debt
less: His recent 100,000 piece mail campaign in Iowa
less: His payroll obligations, which seem to be atleast 500k a month
less: 480k in general election monies
less: Everything else
-----------------------------------------------------------------
= screwed.

The guy is obviously hurting for money. If he doesn't raise money soon then he'll have trouble meeting all his expenses in November. I speculate this because I think his 1.7 mil of debt might be for TV advertising that he did at the end of Sept, and other stuff like that. If so, that debt will have to get paid off very soon.

He's probably making the request for money now until matching funds start to pour in, anybody have any idea when that is?

goRPaul
10-16-2007, 01:00 AM
McCain is a Bush cheerleader, he helped him get reelected in 2004. He used to be a decent guy, I wonder what happened.

Corydoras
10-16-2007, 01:18 AM
McCain is a Bush cheerleader, he helped him get reelected in 2004. He used to be a decent guy, I wonder what happened.

Stockholm syndrome.
:p

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stockholm%20syndrome

reaver
10-16-2007, 05:37 AM
Fox & Friends script:

"We're gonna have John McCain here live? Wow."
"Has he ever performed on the same show as The Wiggles before, well he has now..."(15 second intro for The Wiggles then cut scene)
"Let me tell you The Wiggles are rockstars in my home, in fact my 2 year olds will be here..."

Totally blowing off McCains appearance. :D

kylejack
10-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Lets put two and two together shall we...

1.7 million cash on hand after debt
less: His recent 100,000 piece mail campaign in Iowa
less: His payroll obligations, which seem to be atleast 500k a month
less: 480k in general election monies
less: Everything else
-----------------------------------------------------------------
= screwed.

The guy is obviously hurting for money. If he doesn't raise money soon then he'll have trouble meeting all his expenses in November. I speculate this because I think his 1.7 mil of debt might be for TV advertising that he did at the end of Sept, and other stuff like that. If so, that debt will have to get paid off very soon.

He's probably making the request for money now until matching funds start to pour in, anybody have any idea when that is?
Some media sources are reporting 1.8 million in general election money, meaning he's flat broke.