PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck 9-12 Propaganda Video

damiengwa
07-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Did you all see Glenn Beck on Friday 7/23? He was running a real propaganda video about his 9-12 stuff. Is the whole glenn beck 912 thing just astro-turf that fox is trying to make APPEAR to be a movement, for propaganda videos? Cause I know NO so called "9-12ers" where i live. Does 912 really exist or is the sly fox sucking us into some kind of fucking vortex where we BELIEVE that 912 does and by nature and power of our own belief, we get suckered into creating the reality our masters want. Propaganda or Paranoia?

What do you all think?

Kludge
07-25-2010, 01:13 PM
They are my family. :/

buffalokid777
07-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Propaganda,

Once Obama is gone, the neocons are just waiting for their shot at Iran. Need to keep the terrorist threat fresh in the minds of the sheep.

specsaregood
07-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Did you all see Glenn Beck on Friday 7/23? He was running a real propaganda video about his 9-12 stuff. Is the whole glenn beck 912 thing just astro-turf that fox is trying to make APPEAR to be a movement, for propaganda videos? Cause I know NO so called "9-12ers" where i live. Does 912 really exist or is the sly fox sucking us into some kind of fucking vortex where we BELIEVE that 912 does and by nature and power of our own belief, we get suckered into creating the reality our masters want. Propaganda or Paranoia?

What do you all think?

There is a 9/12 group where I live, fairly big over a hundred members. It was infilitrated by some liberty activists early on and steered the group towards liberty. The local federal reserve head honcho got invited to a meeting and got torn to shreds by the questioners. The last meeting the vast majority cheered when the speaker declared we needed to bring our troops home from iraq and afghanistan. These people were not members of the local RP meetup, all new blood. Get out there and infiltrate!

damiengwa
07-25-2010, 03:09 PM
There is a 9/12 group where I live, fairly big over a hundred members. It was infilitrated by some liberty activists early on and steered the group towards liberty. The local federal reserve head honcho got invited to a meeting and got torn to shreds by the questioners. The last meeting the vast majority cheered when the speaker declared we needed to bring our troops home from iraq and afghanistan. These people were not members of the local RP meetup, all new blood. Get out there and infiltrate!

So THAT is why glenn beck is running propaganda videos, he needs more useful idiots to show up to the 912 meetings because they are all going liberty. And WHY!?! Thugs and criminals, and if they get control they can do what they want, and don't give a hoot about Alabama... So pay attention....

cpike
07-25-2010, 07:25 PM
9.12 was something encouraged by Glenn, but there is NO ONE at the top running this thing (unless you count Jared Law on the 9.12 forums) They are all independent of each other with no real structure connecting the groups. The original intent is good, but most members are simply your typical tea-partier of today. They hate government over-reach on Monetary policy, but everything else, have at it. Now thats MOST not all. There are still fractions that are Big RP supporters that try to wake people up on the website, but Jared doesn't help much and only gets in the way.