PDA

View Full Version : Focusing on the People Only

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2010, 03:02 PM
The People’s Civil-Purpose;
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers

Existentially Speaking, We Should Reduce the Focus of Our Attention no Further than to the Level of the People

While I don’t think such controversy should be banned, recent posts in this forum about “R”-acism have tended to divide the people. This is the tactic of the lazy businessman, the one of leisure who enjoys making a living off of his or her recreational bullying towards others. The worst noise that these particular individuals hate hearing is silence, because he or she makes their living off of stirring things up.
Dear Tyrants,
I wasn’t born special like you. I have difficulty in just surviving. In fact, I don’t know. Yes, let me repeat, I am a lowly one who just does not know. Indeed, I am a “R” acist and a “N” igger. There, I said it. Now take this confession of mine and smear my character with it.
Yours Truly,
Uncle Emanuel Watkins
As history recalls clearly, regardless of our cultures, it was natural for our ancestors as parents to bless their eldest children over their younger siblings. Because of the position of their births, the eldest children by custom went into the employment of the ruling monarchies while the second eldest ones by tradition went into the service of the Church (religions). I’ve presented this evidence many times in this forum as it needs repeating often. As these elder children were granted status because of the position of their births, the rest of the younger children had to go about the illegal business of survival.
In other words, the act of private business once was taxed (penalized) as illegal endeavors because the people had to work at surviving on property fully owned by the emperor, the kings, and the pope.
We have always tended to focus our attention on the king because it is a natural function of our predatory minds to think down hill. The shortest distance between two points is the easiest way of getting there (As we always enjoyed spilling our toys out to play with, we hated working at picking them up selectively afterwards). Reinforcing this rational thought process is fear. Think that other way, and this will happen to you. Though one would think this recreational bullying tactic is used to make the people silent, the paradox is the opposite is true. Kill off all the first born of the masses and this does not cause the people to be silent and submissive, but causes them to rebel and panic.
What we need today is silence. We can be envisioned and empowered to be at peace by adding a little character into that which we have already inherited from our wonderful Founding Fathers. While we do need to see clearly the majestic king on his throne (one which became a tyrant), we also need to see his lowly, invisible inverse, with her being the little worthless prostitute trespassing on his land. The thought of including this lowly character into the overall masterpiece is painful as this rational thought process is uphill in comparison.
So, we need to focus on the people only. When someone focuses on African American people only, or Hispanics only, or Asians only, it is like cutting out a person’s heart to use it to represent a human being.
This is copyrighted material. Any forum or political entity supporting Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint it. Individuals because of The Freedom of the Press also have that right. However, because they no longer represent the people having chosen to abandon their Civil Purpose, no commercial media or individuals working for them have that right.

heavenlyboy34
07-24-2010, 03:21 PM
This is one of your better pieces. However I disagree when you say "we must be silent". Individual liberty, like all complex things, needs a context. Just as the amateur artist's work becomes context for later masterpieces, striving toward individual liberty (in text and spoken word) gives us a context for understanding how to make it work. As the poet/teacher Gail Sher said, your amateurish writing today becomes the basis for great writing tomorrow.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2010, 05:56 PM
This is one of your better pieces. However I disagree when you say "we must be silent". Individual liberty, like all complex things, needs a context. Just as the amateur artist's work becomes context for later masterpieces, striving toward individual liberty (in text and spoken word) gives us a context for understanding how to make it work. As the poet/teacher Gail Sher said, your amateurish writing today becomes the basis for great writing tomorrow.

I like to attack problems on the secular level by pointing out fallacies. One such fallacy I pointed out recently is the claim: "that desperate times require desperate measures;" when, in fact, the opposite is true: "that great benefits are derived from the most precious of alterations."
A pimp does not control his numerous subordinate women by making them silent. No, to the contrary, he keeps them in bondage by stirring up controversial conversation. When the little whores finally find the empowerment to stand up to him in silence is the day the pimp will have lost power over them.