PDA

View Full Version : Mick Mulvaney (R-SC) is in a TOSSUP race!

South Park Fan
07-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Liberty candidate Mick Mulvaney (http://www.mulvaneyforcongress.com/index.php) is now in a TOSSUP race against John Spratt, according to Cook Political Report!

MRoCkEd
07-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Do we know his foreign policy yet?

South Park Fan
07-23-2010, 09:56 AM
Do we know his foreign policy yet?

His website doesn't mention it. I suspect that might mean that he is being vague to avoid being outted as a libertarian by the Republicans.

MRoCkEd
07-23-2010, 09:56 AM
His website doesn't mention it. I suspect that might mean that he is being vague beside he is a Republican in South Carolina of all places.
Yes. That is probably a good sign.

Slutter McGee
07-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Yes. That is probably a good sign.

It is a good sign....but what I find even more ecouraging is that traditional war supporting Republicans are being vague also on their foreign policy views.
Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

lx43
07-23-2010, 12:01 PM
This guy lives in my distric/I refuse to vote for him. I'll be voting for a write in. Libertarian or not, he is a bold face LIAR, he agreed to do an interview with me about his positions on foreign policy etc on two occasions, when I sent him the questions, he never responded. I repeatedly contacted him to remind him of the interview--not a word. A person is only as good as his word and if this guy cannot stand by his word for something as simple as an interview he certainly isn't to be trusted with obeying the constitution he is SWORN to protect.

Here contact him to find out why

Mailing Address:
Mulvaney For Congress
P.O. Box 1975
Lancaster, S.C. 29721

Home: 803-547-0525 (Please don’t call after 8:30 at night…we have triplet 9-year-olds who go to bed early!)
Cell: 803-246-1001 (Usually the best way to get me; texts are great, too)
e-mail: MickMulvaney@mac.com
e-mail: Mick@MulvaneyforCongress.com