PDA

View Full Version : Obama is Losing White America by Pat Buchanan

bobbyw24
07-23-2010, 04:49 AM
Where the erosion is taking place is in white America, among working- and middle-class folks who voted for Hillary Clinton in the primaries but took a chance with Obama in the fall. Now, every time some new incident erupts, these folks are being tarred.

Opposition to affirmative action is racist. Supporting the tea party gives aid and comfort to racists. Opposing health care puts you in league with folks who used racial slurs on Rep. John Lewis. To raise the issue of the New Black Panther Party is to play the race card.

One understand the bitterness of tea party folks who carry signs that read: "What difference does it make what this placard says. You'll call it racist anyway."

As the National Journal's Ron Brownstein has been reporting, white America is increasingly alienated and distrustful of all our major economic and political power centers -- the banks, big corporations, the government.

And, for the first time in our lifetimes, outside the South, white racial consciousness has visibly begun to rise.

http://townhall.com/columnists/PatBuchanan/2010/07/23/losing_white_america/page/full

johngr
07-23-2010, 04:54 AM
Obama was pretty stupid to fail to prosecute the Black Panthers for voter intimidation. America is not ready for Mugabe-style leadership -- yet.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-23-2010, 04:58 AM
The forum racism police should be here shortly to set you all straight.

Meatwasp
07-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Obama was pretty stupid to fail to prosecute the Black Panthers for voter intimidation. America is not ready for Mugabe-style leadership -- yet.

right on Kiddo.

Slutter McGee
07-23-2010, 08:45 AM
Again....an issue of race is made when the true issue is class. There is a correlation between being black and being poor but there is not causation. You are not poor because you are black. Educated blacks see through the bull, even those that are liberal, just as educated whites do.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

stu2002
07-23-2010, 08:52 AM
Again....an issue of race is made when the true issue is class. There is a correlation between being black and being poor but there is not causation. You are not poor because you are black. Educated blacks see through the bull, even those that are liberal, just as educated whites do.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Good point

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Where the erosion is taking place is in white America, among working- and middle-class folks who voted for Hillary Clinton in the primaries but took a chance with Obama in the fall. Now, every time some new incident erupts, these folks are being tarred.

Opposition to affirmative action is racist. Supporting the tea party gives aid and comfort to racists. Opposing health care puts you in league with folks who used racial slurs on Rep. John Lewis. To raise the issue of the New Black Panther Party is to play the race card.

One understand the bitterness of tea party folks who carry signs that read: "What difference does it make what this placard says. You'll call it racist anyway."

As the National Journal's Ron Brownstein has been reporting, white America is increasingly alienated and distrustful of all our major economic and political power centers -- the banks, big corporations, the government.

And, for the first time in our lifetimes, outside the South, white racial consciousness has visibly begun to rise.

http://townhall.com/columnists/PatBuchanan/2010/07/23/losing_white_america/page/full

I am a racist. Not because I want to be one, but because it is part of my white culture. I'm just as racist today as any old "N" igger used to be who stole watermelons and rummaged through the woodpile.
Did there ever used to be real "N" iggers? Nope. Am I a racist? Nope.
Now I understand why African Americans call themselves "N" iggers. It is because they feel just as powerless as we white racists feel today. No matter how good we behave, these pretentious people are still going to think of us as "N" iggers and racists.
Therefore, I call myself a racist.

johngr
07-23-2010, 10:03 AM
You are not poor because you are black.

Not at all. If you're an outlier on the right side of the IQ bell curve for black people (more likely if you have considerable Europid, Mongoloid and/or Ashkenazi genetic admixture), as most all blacks who support Ron Paul are, you're far less likely to be poor. I suggest you read IQ and the Wealth of Nations by Richard Lynn for more detail on the subject. The IQ tests show a robust correlation between the mean IQ of a nation and its wealth or poverty and the scores predict economic status and educational attainment within the African, Middle Eastern Southeast Asian, Pacific Island and South American nations as well as between nations.

Slutter McGee
07-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Not at all. If you're an outlier on the right side of the IQ bell curve for black people (more likely if you have considerable Europid, Mongoloid and/or Ashkenazi genetic admixture), as most all blacks who support Ron Paul are, you're far less likely to be poor. I suggest you read IQ and the Wealth of Nations by Richard Lynn for more detail on the subject. The IQ tests show a robust correlation between the mean IQ of a nation and its wealth or poverty and the scores predict economic status and educational attainment within the African, Middle Eastern Southeast Asian, Pacific Island and South American nations as well as between nations.

Again you assume causation when only correlation exists.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

johngr
07-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Again you assume causation when only correlation exists.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

You don't seriously argue that intelligence level has nothing to do with the ability to create wealth?! Or that humans stopped evolving once they`became sapiens? Do you recognise any genetic differences in intelligence between an Afghan Hound and Jack Russel Terrier? Or are dog breed social constructs as well?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-23-2010, 10:36 AM

Socrates didn't believe in the IQ. He believed in "recollection." As every person's soul reduced down to the same perfect "Soul," then each Soul before it was born understood everything there was to know. Why the disparity in what we know? Such differences were determined by the amount of trauma each soul went through during its birth (Socrates mother served the poor pregnant women as a midwife). So, Socrates didn't think of himself as part of the elite, but as a mid-wife philospher, a servant who helped the minds of the poor "recollect" that which they once knew.
This concept brought about the rational method of induction, or, what Socrates coined as the "dialectic," or, what is now commonly referred to as "The Socratic Teaching Method."

Slutter McGee
07-23-2010, 10:48 AM
You don't seriously argue that intelligence level has nothing to do with the ability to create wealth?! Or that humans stopped evolving once they`became sapiens? Do you recognise any genetic differences in intelligence between an Afghan Hound and Jack Russel Terrier? Or are dog breed social constructs as well?

You seriously don't argue that intelligence is the sole indicator of wealth? That environmental influences do not play a large factor. Intellectual differences between whites and blacks may exist. I haven't studied it. But to compare them to dog breeds is absolutely ridiculous. Dog breeds are based on forced competitive breeding for specific purposes, unlike the evolution of man. Peoples of Africa developed differently because of environmental differences more so than intellectual ones. I guess the Japs are good at math for genetic reasons huh?

If what you say is true, why does most of Academia (who have high IQs) promote ideas the lead to the destruction of wealth?

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

BlackTerrel
07-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Somehow I don't think Buchanan has his pulse on white America. What did he get like 1% of the vote? That 1% will never vote for Obama so they aren't exactly his constituency.

I am a racist. Not because I want to be one, but because it is part of my white culture. I'm just as racist today as any old "N" igger used to be who stole watermelons and rummaged through the woodpile.
Now I understand why African Americans call themselves "N" iggers. It is because they feel just as powerless as we white racists feel today. No matter how good we behave, these pretentious people are still going to think of us as "N" iggers and racists.

You have very confusing round about logic. I'm not even sure where to begin.

johngr
07-23-2010, 01:52 PM
You seriously don't argue that intelligence is the sole indicator of wealth? That environmental influences do not play a large factor. Intellectual differences between whites and blacks may exist. I haven't studied it. But to compare them to dog breeds is absolutely ridiculous. Dog breeds are based on forced competitive breeding for specific purposes, unlike the evolution of man. Peoples of Africa developed differently because of environmental differences more so than intellectual ones. I guess the Japs are good at math for genetic reasons huh?

If what you say is true, why does most of Academia (who have high IQs) promote ideas the lead to the destruction of wealth?

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Of course not, just saying that wealth and IQ are correlated, that a random intelligent person is more likely to be wealthy than a random dull one.

As to the wealth-destroying academics, I would say that they are getting paid well for following the agenda of yet more intelligent and hyperwealthy people who have other concerns in addition to wealth and probably don't care much about other people's wealth except insofar as it furthers their agenda (which is mainly concerned with power and control).

sevin
07-23-2010, 01:55 PM
White America... hey, anyone else remember this? I think I first saw it in college and it's one of the things that got me thinking about how much the government tries to control the media. It shows the declaration of independence getting ripped in half, depicts our leaders as puppets, etc.

YouTube - Eminem - White America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg)

JeNNiF00F00
07-23-2010, 02:03 PM

johngr
07-23-2010, 02:09 PM
You have a point, but how do you explain the entertainment industry? Most of them are retarded as hell, and wealthy as hell.

And I'm sure there's a few geniuses as we speak sitting on park benches drinking beers out of paper sacks, as well. The exception doesn't disprove the rule, though.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-23-2010, 02:18 PM
Somehow I don't think Buchanan has his pulse on white America. What did he get like 1% of the vote? That 1% will never vote for Obama so they aren't exactly his constituency.

You have very confusing round about logic. I'm not even sure where to begin.

The point is that never has an old "N" igger ever existed who stole watermelons and rummaged through the wood piles. This was as just as much of a myth as the dirty, filthy racist is today. Or, as I pointed out to you and you failed to comment on, blacks call themselves "N" iggers just like I'm going to start calling myself a "R" acist because both of us feel no matter how good we behave, some bastards are going to come along and make us all look like "N" iggers and "R" acists again. It has all been deeply engrained into us by our literature.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-23-2010, 02:20 PM
And I'm sure there's a few geniuses as we speak sitting on park benches drinking beers out of paper sacks, as well. The exception doesn't disprove the rule, though.

One can drink beer out of a paper sack? No wonder they are geniuses.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Of course not, just saying that wealth and IQ are correlated, that a random intelligent person is more likely to be wealthy than a random dull one.

As to the wealth-destroying academics, I would say that they are getting paid well for following the agenda of yet more intelligent and hyperwealthy people who have other concerns in addition to wealth and probably don't care much about other people's wealth except insofar as it furthers their agenda (which is mainly concerned with power and control).

By random intelligent and dull people are you speaking about women and men? In comparison to women, I'm quite dull. But, then again, I can change a tire.

Slutter McGee
07-23-2010, 02:41 PM

I am certainly not arguing that intelligence does not make one more likely to be wealthy. It certainly does. But knowing this, it is still not logical to assume that lack of wealth represents unintelligence. There is a correlation between intelligence and wealth in western society. But to take this correlation and apply it to causation in cultures that exist in different environments with different values is simply assinine.

Perhaps you are confusing intelligence with education. I will agree that education in black communities is generally less valued, but this is the result of cultural shifts. Shifts that exist because of policies that are damaging to the black community. Lower standards in black education is the result of this, and not the result of some bullshit defined genetic difference that somehow makes white people intellectually superior.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

johngr
07-23-2010, 03:01 PM
One can drink beer out of a paper sack? No wonder they are geniuses.

If we're ever at a barbecue or picnic, don't ask me for "a beer" or I'll pour it into your hands, then say, "what you wanted the can as well"?

heavenlyboy34
07-23-2010, 03:07 PM

This seems unusually pessimistic of you. :eek:

lester1/2jr
07-23-2010, 03:07 PM
the panther thing and the sherrod thing were belway distractions. no one cares about any of this except pat and and his few followers on these issues. there's no rising white racial whatever.

I like pat on foreign policy, the rest of his schtck is protectionist piffle I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-23-2010, 03:33 PM
If we're ever at a barbecue or picnic, don't ask me for "a beer" or I'll pour it into your hands, then say, "what you wanted the can as well"?

Always pour the beer in a glass. That way the beer aways tastes fresh never getting down past the half way full point where it is warm and bitter. When you get to the last beer, just drink it until the glass reaches the half full mark and then throw it away "Burp!"

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-23-2010, 03:35 PM
This seems unusually pessimistic of you. :eek:

But I'm a black man. Well, I'm a black Russian (I'm Slavic).