PDA

View Full Version : If you are looking for a Victory in the US House, we have 11 days

Michigan11
07-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Research and check out Justin Amash, if you don't care that is fine, but this guy is worth checking out immediately, and he isn't asking for anything more than just spreading the word and if you can, making calls to get out his vote in 11 days.

Bump threads and bring attention to this freedom fighter. Look at his record and check him out, you will be amazed he hasn't gained more attention in this forum.

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 10:20 PM
hey folks, i have no money to help this candidate out but i am hoping someone on rpf can make a donation to him for me:) thanks again;)

libertybrewcity
07-22-2010, 10:22 PM
awaiting email to make calls from out of state..

Michigan11
07-22-2010, 10:25 PM
hey folks, i have no money to help this candidate out but i am hoping someone on rpf can make a donation to him for me:) thanks again;)

Ha! Actually he isn't asking for any money, he's leading all his opponents in fundraising already. Spread the word and if you have time or want to join his get out the vote effort underway.

Only 11 days remain....

Have you checked this guy out? He isn't a down and out candidate running from behind so you know.

Michigan11
07-22-2010, 10:26 PM
awaiting email to make calls from out of state..

That is great... just signed up too

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Ha! Actually he isn't asking for any money, he's leading all his opponents in fundraising already. Spread the word and if you have time or want to join his get out the vote effort underway.

Only 11 days remain....

Have you checked this guy out? He isn't a down and out candidate running from behind so you know.

i hear you,but i just lost my house and 2 cars. I am not the guy you want on phones right now,honestly!! I hope someone can work the phones for me.

Michigan11
07-22-2010, 10:36 PM
i hear you,but i just lost my house and 2 cars. I am not the guy you want on phones right now,honestly!!

Damn, sorry to hear about that. You're prolly right then lol.

How about helping spread the word, this guy is neck and neck right now, and it's been similar to spreading the word about Ron Paul back in 07'-08', when few listened, most over looked him, yet Justin is poised to win his race and I'm interested in your feedback and others.

Most who have checked him out wondered why they didn't know about him sooner...

Forget the money, if you have networks, or even this forum... anyways I hope things start working out for you, damn FEDERAL RESERVE. grrrrrrr

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Damn, sorry to hear about that. You're prolly right then lol.

How about helping spread the word, this guy is neck and neck right now, and it's been similar to spreading the word about Ron Paul back in 07'-08', when few listened, most over looked him, yet Justin is poised to win his race and I'm interested in your feedback and others.

Most who have checked him out wondered why they didn't know about him sooner...

Forget the money, if you have networks, or even this forum... anyways I hope things start working out for you, damn FEDERAL RESERVE. grrrrrrr

i will see what i can do to spread. i have been working nonstop for the last 3 months! i have a day off tomorrow. I will see what i can do on fb/twitter and if you have a story on this written by someone willing to let us publish on our site. it is ranked under 400,000 on alexia!! 376,000 something i think. we can publish a story on justin on our site;)

i will see what i can do!! ps thanks i am doing my best to keep positive;) I have my wife :) and no government/corporations you cannot have her;)

anyone on RPF that can help Justin PLEASE DO!!!!

Michigan11
07-22-2010, 10:50 PM
i will see what i can do to spread. i have been working nonstop for the last 3 months! i have a day off tomorrow. I will see what i can do on fb/twitter and if you have a story on this written by someone willing to let us publish on our site. it is ranked under 400,000 on alexia!! 376,000 something i think. we can publish a story on justin on our site;)

i will see what i can do!! ps thanks i am doing my best to keep positive;) I have my wife :) and no government/corporations you cannot have her;)

anyone on RPF that can help Justin PLEASE DO!!!!

You sound like you have your hands full, you need to take care of your own matters, thanks for offering your help, maybe BILES1234 has something he can post or send your way.

Either way, I'd love to hear what you think about him...

May prosperity come your way Specialty Blend!:) Hang in there

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 10:56 PM
You sound like you have your hands full, you need to take care of your own matters, thanks for offering your help, maybe BILES1234 has something he can post or send your way.

Either way, I'd love to hear what you think about him...

May prosperity come your way Specialty Blend!:) Hang in there

get me a viable story and i can get my wife to publish it on our site ok;) just have him email me thru rpf asap ok;)

trey4sports
07-22-2010, 11:21 PM
im making some calls tommorow

free1
07-23-2010, 08:04 AM
Go!

Michigan11
07-24-2010, 05:44 PM
im making some calls tommorow

Nice!

Bump