PDA

View Full Version : Video: Cops leaves the scene of a hit & run - hit cyclists, left him with broken bone

squarepusher
07-22-2010, 07:20 PM
http://www.boondocksbootleg.com/profiles/blogs/video-cops-leaves-the-scene-of?xg_source=facebookshare

wow caught on video

silus
07-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Kind of looked like the flashers were on, not sure about the siren. I don't wanna "sherrod" it.

MikeStanart
07-22-2010, 09:31 PM
I see the *lights* too, but I don't care if *lights* were on or not. Fact is they should have filed a report, called an ambulance etc...(standard protocol).

Then figure out later who was at fault.

Cops always think the'yre above the law. They'd rather abuse citizens than have a strike on their record.

Reason
07-22-2010, 09:31 PM
I see the sirens too

/gasp!

You can see sound!!!???

silus
07-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Muuttty!

MikeStanart
07-22-2010, 09:36 PM
/gasp!

You can see sound!!!???

Hah! Got me red-handed.

In my defense I just finished a grueling round of p90x so my brain is fried.

Reason
07-22-2010, 09:42 PM
I'd like to hear testimony from the guy who was hit...

That video didn't have any unless I missed something...

If they got out and talked to the guy and made sure he was okay and then left, this guy could just have realized later that he might get some cash out of claiming via some story that these horrible cops left him to die or something.

squarepusher
07-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I'd like to hear testimony from the guy who was hit...

That video didn't have any unless I missed something...

If they got out and talked to the guy and made sure he was okay and then left, this guy could just have realized later that he might get some cash out of claiming via some story that these horrible cops left him to die or something.

pretty sure leaving an injured man with 3 broken bones bleeding without calling an ambulance is evasion/something shady